Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    all caught up!
    :'(
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Im starting to dislike Gigi and Phee both! Look at all the damage they are doing to the poor girl!
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @Wralai Hope you enjoyed, despite things being a bit rough for Ember :grimace:

@LadyTigress I get it... they are making a very big parenting mistake here with all the fighting :/ They love Emberlynn and Tristan and they mean well, but...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I love how you fleshed out the kids characters! You can already see Emberlynn as a future fashion designer, refusing to marry and lead a life like her parents and Zelda become a self-confident lovable geek and anchor for her friend like her fathers.

Emberlynn has become so pretty! She can definitely model her dresses on the catwalk herself in the future.
  • Options
    Aw thank you @Damaro ! This short child-intro was really fun for me! Got to carry over some last gen drama as well as establish the new ones :blush:

I’m excited to start the teen arc next week! And to screenshot beautiful Emberlynn too :love:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Aw thank you @Damaro ! This short child-intro was really fun for me! Got to carry over some last gen drama as well as establish the new ones :blush:

I’m excited to start the teen arc next week! And to screenshot beautiful Emberlynn too :love:

My question is how you get such pretty sims? (My sims are 90% made in CAS...)
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Haha wellllll I will confess to sometimes creating my heirs in CAS with “play with genetics” until I get something attractive. Or sometimes I use the one born in game, but they get secret plastic surgery... :tongue: I’m too shallow! :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 Haha wellllll I will confess to sometimes creating my heirs in CAS with “play with genetics” until I get something attractive. Or sometimes I use the one born in game, but they get secret plastic surgery... :tongue: I’m too shallow! :joy:

Fair enough. I try not to interfere... But, if I'd changed one of my sims (as I wanted to at the time) then I wouldn't have my current heir (using play with genetics). ;) Plus, kinda attached to him now. xD

I'm kinda curious which sims you made in CAS...
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CitizenErased14 how do you decide on a hair style for the "former" ex-heirs/heiress?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    Oh I am too excited for this generation!! So much drama I love it! Emberlynn is sooo pretty!

And just wanted to say well done on 3 years of A2A! I'm so happy I found your story. I loved every single chapter and will continue reading it as long as you write it! Congrats on this milestone :)<3
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 I will keep it a secret :tongue:

@MadameLee Do you mean when they’re older and their kids are the heirs? :) I just go with what I think looks good and feels age-appropriate for how old the character is supposed to be :blush:

@pkinitasims You’re so sweet! Thank you very much :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

@MadameLee Do you mean when they’re older and their kids are the heirs? :) I just go with what I think looks good and feels age-appropriate for how old the character is supposed to be :blush::

yeah when the new generation is the heir
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    90% sure we will have a chapter tomorrow! :scream:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    90% sure we will have a chapter tomorrow! :scream:

Make that 100% now ;) See you tomorrow! :tongue:

Okay, done pointlessly bumping my thread now :joy: But dang it, with this inconsist update schedule, I excite myself whenever I know a new chapter is coming. Ha!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Who’s ready for Teen Ember? :smiley:

8.6: Blossom
    X7Y5SKH.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Great costume choice Emberlynn and she won third place, her Onkel's will be so proud! :) First time she meets a boy and off to make out! :o Oh to be young again. Everything is new and exciting. Emberlynn is so pretty after blossoming to the ripe young age of 16! <3 She won't be saying 16 and never been kissed that's for sure! Now for her to pretend to not feel well. Hope she pulls that off, for some reason I think she will be fine. :)
  • Options
    @haswh Yes, winning a prize is cause for celebration all around! As is her first makeout session... :joy: (okay, maybe no celebration from her dad on that one LOL but what he doesn’t know can’t hurt him?)

She’s definitely reaching the stage of being a teenager when she’s feeling more comfortable about herself and her body and less weird and awkward! We are listening in on Ember’s life at a very interesting time :tongue:

Hopefully her acting skills are pretty good! I think you’re right not to worry too much there, at least :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Oh the Rosebrooks are good at acting aren't they? That's what causes the entire 8 generations of drama!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Ha! Good point @MadameLee !
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Fun chapter! Glad to see how Ember is basically the polar opposite of her dad... I wonder if somebody will be awkwardly motorboating her in the future while she runs through her contact log and takes pictures? All I'm saying is that... I hope so. And then she can befriend some mean girls and terrorize the school.

Kidding! I know that won't happen. But with the fashion designing going on, I definitely see her doing a lot more than just making GeekCon costumes (and as a lazy person I resent her for thinking that we shouldn't go to cons... last year I got many compliments on my Eartha Kitt t-shirt, and that's all the dressing up that I did!) in the future... excited to see what's up in the future.

But I get the feeling that Lola's kid will be back, and we know Mason's around for another few weeks, and there are plenty of boys that she's loved before probably... I'm really excited to see how it all works out.

Lastly, I do have a question - I remember you made a video a while ago where you talked about taking screenshots, and I can't find it. Do you have a link to it/have the name of the mod you used to change people's emotions? No worries if you don't or if it's too much work, but I know that's something I would like to have back.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    Fun chapter! Glad to see how Ember is basically the polar opposite of her dad... I wonder if somebody will be awkwardly motorboating her in the future while she runs through her contact log and takes pictures? All I'm saying is that... I hope so. And then she can befriend some mean girls and terrorize the school.

Kidding! I know that won't happen. But with the fashion designing going on, I definitely see her doing a lot more than just making GeekCon costumes (and as a lazy person I resent her for thinking that we shouldn't go to cons... last year I got many compliments on my Eartha Kitt t-shirt, and that's all the dressing up that I did!) in the future... excited to see what's up in the future.

But I get the feeling that Lola's kid will be back, and we know Mason's around for another few weeks, and there are plenty of boys that she's loved before probably... I'm really excited to see how it all works out.

Lastly, I do have a question - I remember you made a video a while ago where you talked about taking screenshots, and I can't find it. Do you have a link to it/have the name of the mod you used to change people's emotions? No worries if you don't or if it's too much work, but I know that's something I would like to have back.
    I don't know anything about the video but MCCC has an option to change emotions. (Under either Sim Commands or Sim Cheats) :)
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Due to rules at Disney parks (anyone over 13 can't literally wear a costume inside the parks) there's something called "Disney-bound" and it takes is normal clothing and you have a (sort) of outfit similar to a Disney character. The only thing I don't like is in the "Disneybounding" business is to a Cinderella servant outfit a literally golden watch I mean seriously? Or give an Ariel "Kiss the Girl" outfit fish earring despite both characters not having said items in the movie!. In a sense I sort of Disney-bound in my own story with my "Good Religion"

@CitizenErased14 sorry for going off-topic
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Due to rules at Disney parks (anyone over 13 can't literally wear a costume inside the parks) there's something called "Disney-bound" and it takes is normal clothing and you have a (sort) of outfit similar to a Disney character. The only thing I don't like is in the "Disneybounding" business is to a Cinderella servant outfit a literally golden watch I mean seriously? Or give an Ariel "Kiss the Girl" outfit fish earring despite both characters not having said items in the movie!. In a sense I sort of Disney-bound in my own story with my "Good Religion"

@CitizenErased14 sorry for going off-topic

That makes sense... but I've been to the Comic Con (and PAX) in Seattle a few times, and it's not that I can't dress up, it's more that I'm just too lazy to do anything besides get a shirt with a character's face on it. But I also haven't been to Disney in years.

(Also apologies for going off-topic)
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Pretty good first chapter of Emberlynn's teen years. I like that the story focused on her & Zelda's comicon trip. I even saw a few casting call sims in the background (including one of my submissions). Also, I can see that Emberlynn will make out with any knight in shining armor. >:)

Also, a horse sized duck would be amazing, though I'd rather they have duck races like horse races, complete with flight as part of it.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I really am loving the teen Emberlynn! She’s so sassy! I’m thinking she’s going to give her parents white hair early! Ha! But I don’t expect her to do anything really bad (like poor Harper). I just think she’s going to get in trouble a bit...hee hee! But she won’t mean to. And for gods sake, Emberlynn (GIGI tell your daughter) use protection, hun, when things get out of hand. Please don’t follow the Rosebrook curse. :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top