Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Dropping today’s chapter an hour early :) Emberlynn has a talk with her parents...

8.10: The Hot Seat
    zwOtXLZ.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2019
    Oh god, THE Talk...probably the most awkward thing you have to do with your parents. And the worst part is, probably even worse for Ember, this won't be the last time they will talk about it. Believe me, my parents talked to me about it when I was around 15, but since I came out to my parents half a year ago it started all over again... and I'm 19... But at least they didn't murder her directly and feasted on her Body...

Okay, on second thought, that sounded way more disgusting than I was anticipating :p
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @YJB19299 Oh man... nothing more awkward than the talk :grimace: Especially having to have multiple :scream: You poor thing! Ember might end up with another down the line too, you’re right!

And LMAO thank you for that lovely image of cannibalistic Phee and Gigi :joy::joy::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Ok, I’m proud of Phoenix and Gigi for this one.

As for the fight I’m sure they will have as soon as Gigi leaves the room ...
  • Options
    @kayt45 Yes, for all their faults otherwise (and the constant ups and downs in their marriage), they are pretty good parents. They really do try and put their kids first and do the best they can for them :heart:

A fight might have happened later though... :grimace: I think Gigi wasn’t crazy about the way Phoenix fled the room like that :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am proud of Gigi and Phoenix they handled that very well! o:):) She is very lucky to have parents that can at least parent semi-correctly and with patience. Only one week, Emberlynn got off easy! I can understand though from a teenagers perspective a week is 'like forever'! :s:# She also had to endure 'the talk' which in and of itself is justifiably horrific in a 15 year old's mind! :o:o:#:#

I got grounded more that once 'for the rest of my life'! :o:# I managed, and found out that it really meant a month of my life. And it was for small things that didn't even come remotely close to what she did. :D
  • Options
    @haswh Yeah, all things considered, Emberlynn made out pretty well here! :joy: They could have been so much more strict! I remember how much I HATED having privileges taken away and stuff when I was a kid. Felt like the world was ending :tongue:

And yes, she's lucky to have the parents she does! They love her a lot and are trying their best as parents :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited January 2019
    A fight might have happened later though... :grimace: I think Gigi wasn’t crazy about the way Phoenix fled the room like that :joy:

I just like to fill in that Phee's part of the bargain was having to have 'the talk' with Tristan. :grin: Even without knowing his browser history it would be kinda sensible to have the talk with him too, considering the small age difference (and raging testosterone in Tristan's case). With Phee's experiences as a teen, awkwardness would be certain. :D
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @Sassie Oh yes, that will 100% be Phoenix’s responsibility! Hopefully sooner rather than later :joy: Someone needs to teach the kid how to delete his browser history, at the very least... :lol: And Phee definitely has a lot of knowledge to pass on from all his romantic misadventures as a teen. Ha! :joy: Let’s just hope no one pukes on Tristan... :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Chapter tomorrow :scream: I'm on a roll :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Friday! Today Emberlynn fills us in on her first week back at school...

8.11: Nothing Exciting
    BD5RnNd.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hopefully some of you guys like seeing your casting call folks in this one ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hopefully some of you guys like seeing your casting call folks in this one ;)

:grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @YJB19299 Thank you for your very cute sim! We might catch another glimpse of him (as he tries to catch another glimpse of Ember too... :naughty: )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited January 2019
    Ember doesn't even get it that she is a looker and the guys are looking! 😍 She will eventually I suppose and then watch out for whatever is coming next. :o I know I'm looking forward to it, the drama I mean! >:) Should be fun to read and watch! :)
    Thanks for the cameo of my guy maybe we will see him again sometime! :)

Edit to add: Phoenix and Gigi what can I say that hasn't already been said. *sigh*
  • Options
    @haswh Yup, attention from guys is soooo new to her! She is kind of oblivious right now, but I don’t think she can stay that way for long ;)

Glad you are looking forward to some drama :naughty: And I’m happy you liked seeing your sim too! We might see more of him later. He definitely liked seeing Ember ;)

And as for PheeGi... yeah :( It’s really rough. They’re stuck in a rollercoaster ride, maybe forever :/
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    It was hard not to notice a certain mean girl and her hunky bro! ;)

I wonder which Ember will follow? Into the depths of Mean Girl Minion Wasteland or become one of the nameless victims? Hmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Emberlynn noticed them too ;) (especially Trent hehehe)

As for Ember’s fate... who knows? Could be either, could be both... :naughty: We shall see...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick Emberlynn noticed them too ;) (especially Trent hehehe)

As for Ember’s fate... who knows? Could be either, could be both... :naughty: We shall see...

Cannot wait to find out. >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @pammiechick I I think the only way Ember might become one of the Queenbee's victims is if the Queenbee's boyfriend notices her and "dumps" the Queenbee.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @pammiechick I I think the only way Ember might become one of the Queenbee's victims is if the Queenbee's boyfriend notices her and "dumps" the Queenbee.

That is definitely a scenario that could happen. :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ember.....she has no clue....but I don’t think it will last long.....maybe she’ll take them all for a ride!
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ember.....she has no clue....but I don’t think it will last long.....maybe she’ll take them all for a ride!

ROFL! :D:D:D And then SHE’LL be queen bee! Omg...this could get good... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    @pammiechick and @AudreyFld not that @CitizenErased14 needs more idea but maybe she could do a Mean Girls (movie) thing and pretend to be in the Queenbee's clique and destory it from the inside?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @pammiechick and @AudreyFld not that @CitizenErased14 needs more idea but maybe she could do a Mean Girls (movie) thing and pretend to be in the Queenbee's clique and destory it from the inside?

I’d love to see something like that...heh heh... >:)>:)>:) It’ll be fun to see what happens in any case.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top