Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Tie those sheets together girl. Go out the window. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @Skcaga6 Also a good escape plan! :joy: She’s pretty ballsy (will the forum censor that??) to sneak in and out the front door! :joy: But sometimes teenagers aren’t the smartest haha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! ‪ I’m going to be sharing this link in my next chapter later this week, but I figured I’d get the word out early that I have made a Discord Server for my readers ^_^

I’ll post my updates there, and probably some teasers too! Plus it could just be a fun place to chat and hang out. Feel free to join!

https://discord.gg/AjmgvXS
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey guys! ‪ I’m going to be sharing this link in my next chapter later this week, but I figured I’d get the word out early that I have made a Discord Server for my readers ^_^

I’ll post my updates there, and probably some teasers too! Plus it could just be a fun place to chat and hang out. Feel free to join!

https://discord.gg/AjmgvXS

I don't use discord but sounds fun. :)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all my readers who celebrate! :) I didn’t have time to make an A2A Christmas card/pic this year... Emberlynn took too long designing her elf costume, blame her :tongue:

Hope to have a chapter for you all before the weekend, but we’ll see! Might not be til Saturday.

Have a great holiday! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    New chapter in 11 hours! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Thursday! In today's chapter, it's Mason's last night in Windenburg, and Emberlynn meets up with him one last time.

8.8: Trap
    XkzWDZj.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Ember is refreshing or maybe Ember’s POV is refreshing. Either way, I like her more and more.
  • Options
    @kayt45 I’m glad you like her! Emberlynn is already the most confident Rosebrook I’ve ever had (literally has the self-assured trait :joy:) so she’s pretty different from everyone who came before her! :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Maybe so but that Journal Curse will have some fun breaking down Emberlynn's self confidence.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 True... the journal can definitely mess things up :grimace: But maybe she’ll luck out?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow what a deep conversation, for Emberlynn anyway, glad he was a gentleman about, it but she agreed so fast. :o I hope her future isn't like Mari but I don't think she would be a drinker maybe just rotate guys around. :/ Don't mess up and get pregnant Ember!
    Mason will go back home and maybe become a bit of a player after this and I think with school around the corner Emberlynn might too! :# Maybe they will meet again after high school and find love. I am still hoping for Xander in a way too! Darn you @CitizenErased14 you are making me ship them all so far! :s:D
  • Options
    @haswh Hehehe sorry for toying with your shipping heart :joy:

I don’t think Emberlynn will ever quite reach Mari levels, but I understand your concern! She definitely has more of a casual attitude toward sex than most Rosebrooks have had. Hopefully she will be safe and responsible! Don’t need any teen pregnancies... this legacy has had plenty of those already! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Chapter tomorrow!!!! :scream: It’s a short one but I’m just glad I have another for you guys this week :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Happy Saturday! Today’s chapter was both incredibly amusing and incredibly awkward to write :joy: Hopefully reading it provides a similar experience :tongue:

8.9: V-Card
    1fBSJXv.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yup, when you did something wrong, it is definetly worse when your parents say 'We'll talk about this later', I talk from experience. It is basically the same as when your Partner says 'We Need to talk', both end kinda deadly. It was nice knowing you Emberlynn :sweat_smile:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awkward!! :# Bad thing for Emberlynn to get caught but good thing that her Dad said 'we'll talk about this later'. Let her stew for awhile. :| Hopefully her parents will let her live! I kinda like the idea of her ghost haunting them for eternity though! :D
  • Options
    @YJB19299 Ha! I love the “we need to talk” comparison :joy: Perfect. RIP Emberlynn :(

@haswh SUPER awkward :joy: And yes, classic parent move from Phoenix there :lol: Hopefully he and Gigi will show a bit of mercy? :grimace: Or else we can start a new ambrosia challenge with Emberlynn :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @CitizenErased14 ambrosia challenge...how it all started. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 Full circle!

Ashes to ashes... Dust to dust! :joy:

(I’ll always secretly regret doing that out of order :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited January 2019
    Well the original ambrosia challenge had Evelyn, and if Emberlynn dies, we'll know another challenge cycle is on the way :joy:

Happy almost New Year btw!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited January 2019
    hey we need to keep Ember around to ring in the last "full" generation to get granddaughter (ie Gen 10)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @SeaDragonSong It would definitely BRing it all full circle! :joy: Maybe Zelda or Tristan can bring her back :tongue: Haha Happy New Year to you too :heart:

@MadameLee Yes she has to at least live that long! Can’t belive we are so close to the end!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CitizenErased14 but if Zelda or Tristan needed to do that wouldn't they need to um sacrifice themselves like (character did in Dust to Dust)?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Or somebody else! :naughty:

Chapter coming tomorrow guys! 11am EST :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top