Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling All Models! - Modeling Community Has Moved

Comments

• Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    Hello! I was just having a casual lurk (first time since I left the community) and I saw this thread. I don't no much of what has gone on since I left but I know that the forums have never made it easy for sims modellers so I would definitely back the move to a new forum!

I don't know if I will ever become an active member of the community again, I just don't have the time and as fun as I find sims modelling, it always becomes a chore for me after a while. But, if I do ever come back, I would love a forum where creating isn't limited or governed by stupid rules.

I will keep an eye out for this new forum and pop in to say hi :)
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Eliiiiii! Glad to see you back! :)
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    NotMeMaggieNotMeMaggie Posts: 110 Member
    MIZZIE??? where are yououououou?
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited February 2016
    Just letting everyone know. This is still going to happen. I'm going take over the project. Hopefully Mizzie will be back to help. I'll be looking into everyone suggestions this weekend and creating it myself.

Edit: I've pm'd Mizzie to get her blessings just in case she's around, but I plan to do it. Already looking into the hosting sites mentioned.

I will also be pm'ing people again about this tomorrow.
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    Let me know if I can help with anything.
    35a41sn.gif
  • Options
    I'll probably need all the help I can get. xD I'll let you know Vi. :) I would pm everyone now, but it's 1am here and my brain is starting to shut down for the night. lol
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Sad to here about Mizzie and I hope she's okay!
    Glad this is going ahead though, if you need any help I'm here!
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    I really hope Mizzie is okay, and the same as everyone else I am here if you need any help :)@ColorMePink
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Mizzie is ohkayy to an extent but shes literally been swamped with work, shes premed so yeah :( also going through a looot. We havent been able to talk much due to this, just once every while whenever I catch her on steam. She said things should be dying down for her soon though:)
  • Options
    @Eliavah could you let her know we wruv her and want her to join us when things settle down for her? Did you say Pre-Med? Tell her I say congrats, and good luck!
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited February 2016
    you know I am on board, looking forward to it starting up and yep I offer my help too <3 Gosh pre-med no wonder she's swamped, hope she can join us soon :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Let me know what I can do to help too!! I'd love to :)
  • Options
    Oh wow pre-med? No wonder she's busy. I had no idea. She doesn't need to come back to a bunch of work, so I'll handle it and she can be organizing queen when she returns. We need more than one admin anyway. Tell her congrats and that we all waiting for her to come back. :)

Ok. My stupid neighbors woke me up this morning doing construction, so let me wake up and figure out what I need to do first.

I shall be pm'ing you for feedback and help in a few. :#
  • Options
    Copy and pasting this whole list of peeps: @Eliavah @LeslieM25 @LilacErin @Spookshow @porkipine @Meeshelby @JoeJoe11 @Rivers @megsteroo @alexis3142 @JesxSims @lovejess2 @lialia54 @Sims3fan1986 @esharpmajor @dollarbill88 @swcheppes @themysticalpoet @Issabella14 @HannaHasSims @Ash89 @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @MizoreYukii @picklesthecat114 @NotMeMaggie @Zita1966z @Cbear13 @ironknight35 @PeaceSign101 @Heather1306 @BobSkellington @Jaunty @Rinxes @Sofia4u @Eli @IceTigers21 @Socallucyfan @cheerio517 @Cudan2 @LadyEmillye @KPGeiger @MiataPlay @firecrackergrrl @Minstrel @ayeden @CazzTregurtha @Karababy52 @PurpleKenzie19 @Gemmabubbles @PoppieGirl @Ashley Sims @Sims4Kat @Zbern12 @JesxSims @BabyCarrotz @AmazingAmphy @Ceea @MariTomKaulitZ @TearsDropFast @Freckledfemlock @Sims3ambitions @Lorchies @mz_munster @OnigiriSims @BeechNutBaby @spackichan @ColorMePink @peterpunch2000 @Jack's Creations @SassyDana @lionesskitty09 @_aa13ls10_ @Vanadis @chellemh29 @IncomingVirus @GreenLover331 @InaMac69 @ladybug65 @ninisims1 @Evergreen226 @TayTay4899 @Neiph @ChallengeGreatlyAccepted @bjorn979 @GITTE2001

So everyone agrees the name is Simmetry. Should we add Art on the end of it or anything?
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Awesome glad this is back up and running. Happy to help however I can @ColorMePink !
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    I like Simmetry without art added, personally.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Hey Joe. <3 Yeah since we agreed to just Simmetry. I'll probably go with that. Just checking. If anyone object to just Simmetry, speak now. :p
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hiya hi hi. I forget I hardly speak anymore, although I do lurk most days!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Uh oh guys. We have a major problem!!!!!!

http://simmetry.forumotion.com/ exsist and it's a sim related site. :bawling:
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Glad the thread is active again! :) And that's too bad that Simmetry is already taken ;-; Would it be okay if we added a word to Simmetry?
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Hmm...we might can add a word on it, but we don't want people getting us confused with anyone else. I'll think on it. I literally had everything filled out too. Booo!

Any suggestions on a name? New? Added on word? Anyone? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    you could go with one of the other names already suggested

Sims-Pixels-Art, Simmetry Pixels, Snap-a-Sim, Pixel Simmetry or something more along the modelling side like PhotoSims or anything you feel fits the whole idea of the forum :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Here's a list of words containing Sim or Sims Click Here :)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Sims-Pixels-Art!!
    I already made a banner, i could post it so you can see!
  • Options
    IncomingVirusIncomingVirus Posts: 2,831 Member
    Post it! Would love to see
    35a41sn.gif