Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Theme Park Contest - Closed winners announced

Comments

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    It's very quiet tonight, that may be it. Not sure if @Teegers is still running a contest listing thread? Have you updated your status on MyPage? I'll go stir up the DD thread! Maybe people are building, and that's why it's quiet. B)

thanks @mothersuperior2 @Teegers did add it to her list as far as I know I didnt actually check but she said so so I trust she did lol Im going to post a link on my page right now :) lol and thanks for stirring up the dd thread! :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Another idea is the post it on the 'Activity' page here on the forum, and bump it every so often. I will post on my mypage about it for you.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    I didn't see the comments here til after I sent it. Someone thought you might need it and told me. Shhh not telling who. B)

Sneaky Sneakers who Sneak! >:):D

ic_a9d0bb454aeda304a9bfef9e0154a5cb.jpg
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    thank you @AMofOZ and that pic is to cute lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    What a cool theme Rion! I love it! :smiley: I haven't built an amusement park yet, it sounds like fun! :grin:
  • Options
    thank you!! :)@gnlovew (almost forgot to tag lol)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Good luck hon with the contest hon. You could always post a little FYI in the creative corner about this too I suppose. Linking it in your siggy is also another way to advertise. :smile:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    thank you @blacksheba1973 it is in my siggy but not that noticeable Ive never been to the creative corner Ill look for it lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I posted the contest on the family play thread. Lots of Sims3 players over there.
  • Options
    thank you @bekkasan :):)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    YEA rollercoasters parks

maybe 1 will build 1 fitting for the free lot I got in uni.... starts stalking thread

@SjappielovePaul
    nice spooky medeval and wichcraft looking rolercoaster park
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    also have you posted in the list of loteries and games thread?

I post in my squecky clean thread and creation wish list....I hope it is ok they enter it here and then later post it in my thread becouse it also fits my wishes.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    that a great idea and thanks @anettesb
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    that a great idea and thanks @anettesb

well in the end if they make 1 that I was wishing for... they could enter it in 3 threads..... not to bad

and thank you for being ok with it.... just think they have to wait on posting it in other threads til the theme is guessed ;)

if nothing ells maybe some one randomly make a perfectly fitting rolercoaster park..... that I can use
  • Options
    hopefully someone will @anettesb Im thinking of trying to get enough sp together to gift the boardwalk to some just so they can enter but I only have 300 spendable sp and ads dried up havent been getting many and been getting some broken ones Im trying though to get the points I suppose after I get them if I get them Ill have to find someone to give it to also ahhh so much work lol fun work though

Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    hopefully someone will @anettesb Im thinking of trying to get enough sp together to gift the boardwalk to some just so they can enter but I only have 300 spendable sp and ads dried up havent been getting many and been getting some broken ones Im trying though to get the points I suppose after I get them if I get them Ill have to find someone to give it to also ahhh so much work lol fun work though

1 way to put them in line of fire is to make sure your clean wish list nomination is 1 you think might enter if they had the boardwalk... and they have it on their wish list

also you really need a siggy to advertise your own game with a picture... let the clean wish list step back for a few weeks and have the text spot.
  • Options
    good idea about tying both threads in 1 Ill try that @anettesb and I would put it in my siggy with a pic I dont think @VGryphon has been around to make banners I suppose I could make a picture and say on it click link below or something thanks for getting me thinking lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    good idea about tying both threads in 1 Ill try that @anettesb and I would put it in my siggy with a pic I dont think @VGryphon has been around to make banners I suppose I could make a picture and say on it click link below or something thanks for getting me thinking lol

if you make a picture it is easy to make it clickable.... just fill out the codes like in the one you copied ... just as blue text it have to parts the picture code and the link code I hope I make sense

maybe just 1 picture for this thread...

like now you have
    picture: clean wish list
    text: theme park

then you could have
    picture: theme park
    text: clean wish list

• Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    edited October 2015
    @rionismyname I could probably make a simple banner for you. I'm not a graphic artist, but I can overlay text on existing images. :p Any ideas on what you'd like it to look like?
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    you probably make sence @anettesb but when it comet to things like that to me nobody makes sense lol I have an idea though Ill be back lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    I could probably make a simple banner for you. I'm not a graphic artist, but I can overlay text on existing images. :p Any ideas on what you'd like it to look like?

that would be awesome could you make something colorful other than that anything would be fine
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    I can try to help you if needed.... but this is not my biggest talent ... ad to that haveing to say it in writting and in english when I want to point to the scren and say see there this is how....(but in danish) we got a challenge....
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Here's a super simple roller coaster on the smallest size lot I could fit that actually went up and down. :smiley:

Forum name (and store name, if different from forum name): ciane
    Wish List link (If you can't post links, that's ok): If needed, I'll find one for you.
    Name of build on exchange: Simusement
    Link to build: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8777754
    Pictures Limit 5:
    roof_up_original.jpg

l3wu_original.jpg

l0wu_original.jpg

l1wu_original.jpg

l1wd_original.jpg

• Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    I could probably make a simple banner for you. I'm not a graphic artist, but I can overlay text on existing images. :p Any ideas on what you'd like it to look like?

that would be awesome could you make something colorful other than that anything would be fine

Yep, I will start on it in a few minutes. I am fixing dinner, and then I'll have free time. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Aww very cute @ciane and red white and blue patriotic for america I like that you tried something different and challenging by building it on a small lot edited to add love the name simusement even the name is cute lol

Yep, I will start on it in a few minutes. I am fixing dinner, and then I'll have free time. :)

awesome @Jaceigh I just tried to have dinner myself but it didnt work out (how is it someone can feel hot sweat and have goose bumps at the same time) as soon as I tried eating I got some major pain and had to stop I realy do need to talk to the doctor about this sigh I hate going there I hate trying to get appointments I just dont like the whole dr thing at all
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif