Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Theme Park Contest - Closed winners announced

Comments

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    it does work right maybe someone should double check lol even though it worked for me
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    it does work right maybe someone should double check lol even though it worked for me

you still don't have the link in the picture... but I think I'm to sleepy to help more... I see my last atempts had flaws
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »

you still don't have the link in the picture... but I think I'm to sleepy to help more... I see my last atempts had flaws

its ok @Jaceigh is helping in pm
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options

it links now... great work

but to last page

new people might want to go to first page first post
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options

but to last page

Im looking at it as its a step closer lol Im loling so much my eyes are watering Im so thankful to all of you for putting up with my sillyness
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options

but to last page

Im looking at it as its a step closer lol Im loling so much my eyes are watering Im so thankful to all of you for putting up with my sillyness

only way to learn is to try ... and to ask for help when needed.

we all been there...
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    I sent her new code to fix that @anettesb Good catch! :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Jaceigh wrote: »

it's the mistake I allways make my self :p so that I know to look after

glad your able to help when my explaining is... eh strange.. foggy :D

I'm starting to learn that any link I make to a thread... need to end at /p1 then I go to first page first post

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/858057/theme-park-contest-open/p1
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    yeah it worked whoop whoop lol thank you all so much
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options

YEA

congrats you did it <3 great work @rionismyname
  • Options

I wouldn't be able to help the same way if I had to do it in a foreign language. Your English level is admirable. :)
  • Options

Yay! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    thank @Jaceigh who did it all I just copy pasted lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options

I wouldn't be able to help the same way if I had to do it in a foreign language. Your English level is admirable. :)

you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear.... I never been among the best in class... and I been mocked for my english in the forum before

so thank you

I admit I do use both a paper dictionary and google some times.... + the red lines but only if I think I'm getting in the almost to deep wather.
    so you guys must just live with my spelling and gramme mistakes
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'm glad that you've got it working!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    thank @Jaceigh who did it all I just copy pasted lol

might be but now you have a model for how it schould look... and next time is easier
  • Options

you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear.... I never been among the best in class... and I been mocked for my english in the forum before

so thank you

I admit I do use both a paper dictionary and google some times.... + the red lines but only if I think I'm getting in the almost to deep wather.
    so you guys must just live with my spelling and gramme mistakes

meh I have lived in the usa all my life and I have horrible grammar
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @anettesb I use Google & Translators when I try to type in another language too. I took Spanish in high school, but that was 20 years ago. To say I'm fuzzy is an overstatement. What is your first language?
  • Options
    well I have to get up in like 4 hours so I better get some sleep goodnight all :)<3:)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Good Night @rionismyname :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    @anettesb I use Google & Translators when I try to type in another language too. I took Spanish in high school, but that was 20 years ago. To say I'm fuzzy is an overstatement. What is your first language?

that will be danish

its been.... 14-15 years since I had any english classes
    but we did read a few text in english as teacher seminar.... though I protested to hour teacher telling her if she wanted every one to follow discution she couldn't expect us to read in english/german/french ectra that she had to remember some in that class was not laungish teachers but math teacher.... when I spoke up over halft the class did and said they wouldn't have taken her class if that been told before hand, that it was ok she said "best text is X, but you can read Y to get it in danish" she just had to make sure to work the way true text X and the theme slovly.... she gave up and we only had very few non danish texts
    it is hard to learn new things if you have to take it true the filter of a forigien laungish
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited October 2015
    OK So I have the coaster part done and a building exterior done on my theme park lot, and that all took me three hours lol. So here's hoping all I have to do is fill the park, decorate, fix up some rooms and I hope to be done maybe tomorrow?
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    AMofOz wrote: »
    OK So I have the coaster part done and a building exterior done on my theme park lot, and that all took me three hours lol. So here's hoping all I have to do is fill the park, decorate, fix up some rooms and I hope to be done maybe tomorrow?

fantastic

and 3 hours thats fast... I would eb 3 days to do it atleast
    might be worth saveing a backup in the bin in game now... and test the rollercoaster
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member

fantastic

and 3 hours thats fast... I would eb 3 days to do it atleast
    might be worth saveing a backup in the bin in game now... and test the rollercoaster

Yeah I tested the rollercoaster and alls well so far, thank goodness! Have saved and going to come back to it in a few hours. It's not anything fancy, but it works.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options

ooo yay well there is plenty of time no rush :)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif