Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Theme Park Contest - Closed winners announced

rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hi! I was looking on the exchange for roller coaster ideas and noticed that, for the whole year, there really aren't that many. Your goal is to build a theme park with a coaster. The theme must continue throughout the whole park. Examples are: Halloween, tropical/beach, space, animal, ect. You can pick whatever theme you like. It doesn't have to be one of the ones listed as long as it's a noticeable theme. We will be guessing what the theme is. (You will lose 1 vote if nobody can guess your theme.) guesses do not have to be exact

You must also play test to make sure everything is accessible and working. The lot size does not matter but no cc, CAP, or spawners unless you have a pond. Fish spawners are allowed, but no more than 2. Build cheats are allowed (such as buydebug on, allowobjectsonroof on, moveobjects on, or any I can't think of that might help your build.) All EP, SP, and store items are allowed even though I don't have all EPs and SPs. I will not be testing them, so I'll have to take your word that everything functions properly; although, play testers are welcome.

This will be a voting contest, so here are the rules:

Rules

Rule 1: Build must have a roller coaster
Rule 2: Must be themed. Theme must be guessable/obvious.
Rule 3: No cc or CAP
Rule 4: Only fish spawners allowed and must be no more than 2
Rule 5: Everything must work and be tested. I'm taking your word for this, so please be honest.

Entry form

Forum name (and store name, if different from forum name):
Wish List link (If you can't post links, that's ok):
Name of build on exchange:
Link to build:
Pictures Limit 5:

How to win

Everyone will vote for whose build they like best. Please do not vote for yourself. You will lose 1 vote if nobody can figure out your theme. Please tell me your vote in a private message so as to avoid hurt feelings. (Sorry I don't know any of those sites to hold voting things or how to use them.) I should also add, you may vote even if you are not entering.

Entry deadline

Entries must be submitted by November 7th; but if people need more time, I can give more time as long as everyone else is ok with it. I will give 3 days (November 7th-9th) to collect votes and then winners will be announced on November 10th.

Prize(s) 1000 sp worth of gifts and... sponsors @scillakees for 1 standard sp world and 1 venue @bekkasan for 1 venue @despina53 for a set @wittanthony1 for a premium item

special thanks to @ciane for helping me get the ball going

edited to add you may gift your prize to someone else
I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
Hug hug huggly hugs
Rion
div.gif
Post edited by rionismyname on

Comments