Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    DotDebsDotDebs Posts: 163 Member
    @mastressalita Thank you for the mention! I'm holding an heir poll for my legacy.

VOTE HERE: Voting ends Thursday, December 8th.
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Daily Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Returning Stories:

@SimsesWithJake 's video-format story for Sims 3, It's Complicated, has returned from hiatus with a new episode! You can check it out in the index listing under "Once Upon a Sim's YouTube Channel"!

Random Shoutout:

Check out The Hastings Family, a Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge by @blair2396 which has several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing under "Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge: The Hastings Family"!

Check out The Life of the Majolentes, a Sims 4 story by @Sourocha that has updated today! You can find the link in the index!

Want Ads / Polls:

@dtl316 is holding an heir poll for the generation three heir in The Kaufmans, a Sims 4 Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge. If you'd like to participate, check it out here.

Milestones:

Congrats @bmit04 for reaching generation two of Midnight Sun Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out under "Stories by Bee" in the index listing!

Congrats @jbestxoxo for reaching generation four of The Flowers Legacy for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out from the index listing!

Other News and Reminders:

Please note that the Stories and Legacies Index and Stories and Legacies Index Gateway threads are not open advertisement threads. I have subscriptions to all stories that are registered with the Stories and Legacies Index and monitor Wordpress Reader, Blogger Reading List, YouTube subscriptions, Tumblr dashboard, and forum thread notifications to make sure new stories, returning stories, completed stories, polls, want ads, features, and milestones get featured every few days. If your story is registered with the Stories and Legacies Index and you have a piece of news you really want featured, please PM me (but realize that if you post said news on your story site/thread, I should receive it through my update notifications; things that may by-pass those notifications are where this is most useful). Note that stories that have not filled out a submission form to be listed in the Stories and Legacies Index are not elgible to be featured in the Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    jbestxoxojbestxoxo Posts: 271 Member
    Thank you @mastressalita :) It's been a labor of love! haha
  • Options

New Stories:

@CathyTea has started a new story, City Tales, an urban rotation story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthlogy"!

@Simslover163 has started a new story, Madness in San Myshuno, a comedy sitcom set in the world of Sims 4's City Living EP! You can find it in the index!

@Tigerblu11 has started a new story for Sims 3, Outside the Target, a sitcom following the lives of the contestants of the freshly completed Hunted or Be Hunted: High Hopes Season 2 interactive reality TV show story! You can check it out from the index at "Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @OJenn for completing Rebuilding Worlds, a Rebuild Willow Creek Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check out all ten generations at "Simthology Tumblr" in the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out Keeping Up with the Joneses, a Sims 4 neighborhood rotation by @Jes2G which updated today! You can find it and many other great Sims 4 stories in the index listing under "Stories by Jes2G"!

Milestones:

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for reaching generation five of The Alphabet Alphabetacy! Be sure to check out this Sims 3 Alphabet Legacy Simblr story under "Sims by Steph" in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Thanks for the shoutout! =)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options

New Stories:

@OJenn has started a new story for Sims 4, Interlude: Springs! You can check it out under "Simthology Tumblr" in the index listing!

@Tigerblu11 has started a new story, Macbeth, A Sims 3 Revamped Story! You can check it out under "Tiger's Ocean of Sims" in the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out The Grey Witches, a Sims 3 legacy story with a magical twist by @jillbg which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Goldilocks and Bears, a Sims 4 video-format story by @chealsycat which updated recently! You can find it in the index under "chealsycat's YouTube Channel"!

Milestones:

Congrats @sonale92 for reaching generation three of The De Barra Legacy! You can check out this Sims 4 legacy challenge under "Sonschi and the Sims" in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the shoutout! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new story for Sims 4, Griffon Knight! You can check it out in the index listed under "Babydoll Simmer"!

@jeapos88 has started a new story with a medieval twist for Sims 3, Stolen Destiny! Check it out in the index listing!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @ginnymalfoy22 for completing The Kleos Famacy! Be sure to check out this fame-filled legacy! You can find it in the index under "simsonmars Simblr"!

Congratulations @xoxJennxox for completing The Tart ISBI! Be sure to check out all ten generations of this Berry Sim-filled I'm Surrounded By Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 3 in the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@MedleyMisty 's Surreal Darkness returns with a new part! Be sure to check it out! You can find it listed in the index under "In the Valley of the Sun"!

@Tacoman763 's The Grimes Legacy for Sims 4 is back from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out Fine Lines, a Sims 4 story by @xJojox which updated today! You can find it in the index!

Check out Isaacs Sisters, a Sims 4 Big Sister Challenge by @supernatural103 which updated recently! You can find the link in the index!

Check out Simsacious Magazine by @Wasting_Night which just released its December issue! You can find it in the index listing!

Features:

@AdamsEve1231 's next SimLit Celebration is out! You can check it out here! (Happy birthday, @AdamsEve1231!)

Milestones:

Congrats @Spacey72659 for reaching generation three in her My Little Pony Let's Play series! Be sure to check it out in the index under "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

Congrats @xoxJennxox for her fifth blogaversary of The Tart ISBI and The Vinsons! You can check out the announcement of this momentous occassion here! Be sure to check out these stories from the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thanks for the mention, @mastressalita and for the birthday wishes. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @swcheppes for completing The Bachelor: Disney Villain Edition, a Bachelor Challenge for Sims 4 featuring Disney villains! Be sure to check it out in the index under "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!

Random Shoutout:

Check out Racket-Rotter Chronicles, Part Deux, a Sims 3 story that is a sequel to the completed Racket-Rotter Chronicles featuring Twinbrook's Shark Racket and Sinbad Rotter by @rednenemon which updated today! You can find it in the index!

Milestones:

Congrats @sonale92 for reaching generation four in The De Barra Legacy for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out in the index under "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @xSimsForLifex , who is writing The Sawyer Alphabetacy for Sims 4! You can find it in the index listing under "My Simming Adventures <3"!

New Stories:

@ilovebunnys65 has started a new story, The Watergates, a Sims 4 drama! You can check it out from the index listing!

@lisabee2 has started a new series of short stories, Meanwhile, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "lisabeesims"!

@MDianaSanders has started a new story, Archer's Adventures, a Sims 3 World Adventures story! You can check it out in the index listing under "Eternal Sunshine"!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Whim Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Rainy Dayz Games"!

@xoxJennxox has started a new story, A Small ISBI, a Rainbowacy/Alphabacy/ISBI hybrid for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@mypalsim1 's Sims 3 story Cutest Lil' Jazz Singer returns from hiatus today with a new part! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out The De Marco Family, a Sims 3 gameplay story by @BABYxTHExLUXE which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "XYelloww"!

Check out Light the Way to Heaven, a Sims 3 legacy currently in its ninth generation by @BLAMSART which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out ~Munch Ado About Nothing~, a Sims 4 legacy by @SeaDragonSong which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Until It Breaks, a dramatic plot-driven Sims 4 story by @Julyvee94 which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Julyvee's Sims Stories"!

Check out We Could Change It All, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4 by @TheGeekGamez which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @dtl316 for reaching generation three in The Kaufmans, a Build Newcrest Legacy for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out in the index!

Congrats @misfit091376 for reaching house two in the Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @ShannonSimsFan for reaching generation seven in Take Me to the Moon, a Sims 4 legacy! Check it out in the index listing under "Simdale Valley Post"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Thank you for the shout out and follow <3
  • Options

New Stories:

@CathyTea has started a new holiday story for Sims 4, Coming Home! You can check it out from the index listing under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"!

@Weathie has started a The Drifter Challenge: House 002 Let's Play for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Completed Stories:

The season finale of Life Is by @Jellysimwich is out! You can check it out in the index listing!

@blair2396 has completed The Hastings Family, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3! Unfortunately it was 9 babies short at 91 total babies due to save file corruption, but that is still amazingly good for an incredibly difficult challenge! Congrats! You can check it out in the index listing!

@MDianaSanders has completed a Christmas 2016 story for Sims 4 on her Simblr! You can check it out from the index listing under "Eternal Sunshine"!

Returning Stories:

@BLAMSART 's Idi*t+Insane+Crazy=Idanezy, an ISBI for Sims 3, has returned! You can check out this hilarious I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge that's currently in its fourth generation in the index listing!

@sweetnightingale 's As Tears Go By, a musical legacy for Sims 3 has returned! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out After the Wedding, a Sims 4 story currently in its third season by @Pegasus143 which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "MAKPLAYS"!

Check out The Bloomer Legacy, a Build Newcrest Legacy story for Sims 4 by @ThePlumbob currently in its ninth generation which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "The Plumbob"!

Check out The Danevbie Legacy, a Sims 3 legacy currently in its eighth generation by @serindeppity which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Fey of Life, a fantastical Sims 3 story by @RipuAncestor which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Heffner Legacy, a Sims 4 Legacy Challenge by @Maladi777 currently in its fourth generation which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Sloane Family Legacy, a Sims 4 legacy currently in its fifth generation by @Eddie Sims which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Travelers: A Pseudo-Sci-Fi Legacy, a Sims 3 story by @thuggishsplicer which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Gamer's Corner"!

Polls:

@Eddie Sims is holding an heiress vote for who will take on generation six of The Sloane Legacy! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

ChristmasCard2016.jpg
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    Thank you for the shout out! I feel so happy to be back to Danevbies finally!
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options

New Stories:

@AkramA has started a new story, Gone Viral, a comic-style Sims 4 story based on the Youth on Their Own Challenge. You can check in out in the index listing under "Castellon Legacy"!

@blair2396 has started a new story, The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out in the index listing under "Blair's Sims Blog"!

@cshaner has started Drifter, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Simfluence"!

@ginnymalfoy22 has started a new Let's Play series, Dyer LEPacy Challenge! You can check it out from the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

@lisabee2 has started a new Bachelorette Challenge story for Sims 4, Rose White: Search for a King! You can check it out from the index listing under "lisabeesims"!

@Munterbacon has started a new story for Sims 4, The Colours of My Heart! Check it out from the index listing!

@thuggishsplicer has started Keagan's Adventures, a Sims 3 gameplay story featuring Keagan Rees, a founder Sim crossing over into multiple games from the What Happened in Your Sims Game Today? thread. You can check it out from the index listing under "Gamer's Corner"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @AudreyFld for completing Everything Is Not As It Seems, a Sims 3 multi-generational story featuring an immortal lead that is 170 chapters long! You can find it in the index listing!

Congratulations @Eddie Sims for completing Rosebud Challenge, a Rosebud Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Eddie's Sims World"!

Congratulations @Rorygilmore34 for completing The Disney Princess Bachelorette Challenge, a Sims 4 Disney-themed Bachelorette Challenge Let's Play series! You can find it in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Congratulations @supernatural103 for completing Isaacs Sisters, a Big Sister Challenge story for Sims 4 that is 100 chapters long! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@AkramA 's Castellon Legacy for Sims 4 has returned from hiatus! You can check it out under the index listing!

@camimh 's Sims 3 sci-fi story Project Unity returns from hiatus with a new part for its third season! You can check it out from the index listing!

@hellohannah2 's Sims 3 story Dustland Fairytale has returned from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

@sandybeachgirl 's Sims 3 story Listening to My Heart has returned with a new chapter! You can check it out from the index listing!

@sweetnightingale 's Forever in Time, a supernatural-themed dramatic legacy for Sims 3 has returned! You can check it out in the index listing!

@VanityHigh 's The Starling Legacy for Sims 4 returns from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing under "VanityHigh Stories"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out As Life Goes, a Going Solo Challenge for Sims 3 currently in its fifth generation by @jazen which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Can You Hear the Violins?, an Ambrosia Challenge story for Sims 4 by @Thymeless which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Thymeless Challenges"!

Check out The Cat Chronicles, a Sims 3 cat-point-of-view story by @mastressalita which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3"!

Check out Diary of a Drifter, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4 currently in its third house by @Piazzagirl1015 which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing under "Piazzagirl's Sims and Challenges"!

Check out Diluting the Ugly Gene Challenge, a Sims 4 Let's Play series by @Weathie that's currently in its fourth generation and updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Check out The Hurd Legacy, for Sims 4 by @Cement which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "Just Another Willow Creek"!

Check out Murder Valley, a murder mystery story for Sims 4 by @xMike_Bx which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "murdervalleysims"!

Want Ads / Polls:

@stargirl18 is planning on starting a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3 and is currently looking for fathers. If you would like to participate, please check it out here.

@xoxJennxox is holding an heir poll for the generation one heir of the Small ISBI! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congrats @AllieMac for completing house two of The Ramblers: A Drifter Sequel, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!

Congrats @misfit091376 for completing house two of Drifter Challenge Redo, a Drifter Challenge story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @stargirl18 for reaching generation four of The Starlings, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!

Have a very happy 2017, everyone!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Thank you for the shoutout! <3 Very much appreciated :)
  • Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @mastressalita Thank you!!
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    edited January 2017
    Thank you for the shoutout!

Maybe that will help me gain more readers!

Much love!

• Options

New Stories:

@ginnymalfoy22 has started a new Let's Play series, Botanist Moneymaker, for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

@VanityHigh has started a new story, The Drifting Dahl's, a Sims 4 Drifter Challenge! You can check it out in the index listing under "VanityHigh Stories"!

Returning Stories:

@Crzydramaqueen 's The Chance Legacy, a Sims 4 legacy currently in its fourth generation, has returned from hiatus! You can check it out in the index listing!

@dreamerz13 's The Ellison Legacy for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus! You can check it out under the index listing under "Britt's Sim Stories"!

@PmlTry 's Tales from Touperdu for Sims 3 has returned from hiatus with a new part to the "Inheritance" series! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out AU Jonah and Ev: Rebirth, a Sims 3 domestic drama Simblr story by @GaiaHypothesis which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Look What We Started"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@Rorygilmore34 has started a new Let's Play series, The Wonder Child Challenge for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Angel in the Darkness, an Ambrosia Challenge-inspired story for Sims 4 by @Marialein which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member

New Stories:

@Rorygilmore34 has started a new Let's Play series, The Wonder Child Challenge for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Angel in the Darkness, an Ambrosia Challenge-inspired story for Sims 4 by @Marialein which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Tackle hugs! @mastressalita Thank you for the shout out! :)
  • Options

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new Simblr story, Single Dad, Searching for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Babydoll Simmer"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out The Bachelorette, a Bachelorette Challenge-inspired story for Sims 4 by @Spottydog714 which updated today! You can find it in the index listing under "Spottydog714"!

Milestones:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Thanks for noting the awesome Milestone, @mastressalita ! :) Thuggishplicer already knows I'm honored!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@Rorygilmore34 has started a new Let's Play, The Island Challenge for the Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Rory Plays the Sims"!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out Postcards from Sierra Nova, a town rotation for Sims 4 by @pixiejuice which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top