Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will be purchasing the new stuff pack?

Comments

• Options
    kirajmpkirajmp Posts: 385 Member
    I'll be getting it just because I love decorating with spooky decor no matter what the season.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I think I'm going to pass on this one. I'm not a huge fan of holiday-themed items. I'm glad other people are excited for it.
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    Ive bought all of them so far, but I think I may hold off on this one.. I don't really see the point to dress up in costumes (Like the star wars ones) ... It doesn't make sense to me if you can't go trick r Treating or anything... I'd rather a Halloween Game Pack that had good gameplay
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member
    edited September 2015
    I'll probably wait. Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I'm not too interest in getting a few novelty decorations for my game. If it was a GP with some significant content I'd buy it in a second.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Day 1 purchase for me. I love Halloween and can see myself using almost everything in the pack year-round for certain Sims that fit its style. I don't need a Seasons expansion to enjoy a holiday. Xmas, for example, doesn't need snow in the ground. Just go to California in December. People string up their palm trees in festive lights, no snow for miles!

Of course this pack will just be a little sweeter when a Seasons expansion does eventually hit store shelves. :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I love Halloween but I'd need to see more and also find out where ghosts, culling and cemeteries stand.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    iheartsimsforeveiheartsimsforeve Posts: 82 Member
    I will! I'm so excited about this one :D
  • Options
    EvaliynEvaliyn Posts: 129 Member
    I will by it :)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2015
    Absolutely! I haven't ordered Get Together or the Kitchen SP, but Spooky Stuff is a must have for me! I'm excited!!!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    aclavo wrote: »
    I will, because a lot of this would be great for creating a creepy old mansion for my sim that's a little dark and twisted. I am setting her up to be a witch when we finally get them.

I don't assume anything this time around. All we do know is that Sim Guru Lyndsay doesn't consider alternate life states as a tradition and that there isn't one in the new EP. I have no unconditional reason to think we will get witches or any one else.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    I don't think I will get this one. Mostly because I don't see myself using the stuff that comes with it more than maybe one or two times. If kids in the game could create parties it would be awesome, then they could make a real halloween party and invite over their friends. But sadly they can't do that in TS4.

I am glad for the simmers though who've wanted this pack. Happy simming! :smile:
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I'm not over the hills excited about it, but I do Iike some of the new items, so probably yes. Just hope we get one for Christmas or a standard holiday pack (or in a free patch) in the future.
  • Options
    ErikTErikT Posts: 59 Member
    I doubt it. Not terribly interesting to me, and I don't want the content cluttering my game when it's no longer seasonal.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I plan on purchasing it. This adds another level to my Sims. I do hope we get some thanksgiving and fall goodies.
  • Options
    IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    I skipped the other stuff pack so far, but I'll probably get this one.

In combination with GTW I could have fun with it. I haven't done the retail part of GTW yet. Running a Bakery/Halloween themed store appeals to me. I'd use the costumes for employee uniforms. I wonder if they made it so employees can be ordered to carve jack-o-lanterns. Probably not.

I like the idea of a spooky themed bar also.

I've also wanted a haunted house for a while. I'll put it on a generic lot and have my Sim and his friend go spend the night and see who survives. Just like pretty much every slasher movie ever.

The first household I ever made in Sims 4 was 3 sister witches. Like the Hocus Pocus sisters, not the Charmed ones. It'd be nice to have witch clothes for them.
  • Options
    HelloBeastyHelloBeasty Posts: 121 Member
    No, it looks pretty bad and I'm a fan of spooky/creepy/Halloween themed stuff. But what's the point of this? Oh right, more partying because we don't have enough of that. Guess we can party with pumpkins now. The content doesn't look like it's made for any other time of the year besides October.
  • Options
    Geek1ElkGeek1Elk Posts: 35 Member
    This is party pack... Probably will not buy. :/
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    I'll wait and see the reviews
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    shadowicia wrote: »
    More partying huh? Not surprised. No I won't be getting it.

Well, partying is kinda the thing to do for Halloween ;)

Haha true. But (at least for me) trick or treating is too... it looks like this pack doesn't include it. :disappointed: I really wish it did.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited September 2015
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I will. It's not even about the party type for me. I just love the decor and the costumes.

Same here. I have never done the incognito party. Maybe I will soon. :)

Oh and Colton, I like what I see in the trailer. Lots of cute fun things. I will be getting this pack.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    As the title says...

I definitely will. o:)

Spooky Stuff trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP6iUM3OyBk
    I will be. I already have the money ready on my EA Wallet on Origin.
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    I probably will sometime in october if I don't one or two of the other stuff packs
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I pledge to order this stuff pack, in case someone's keeping track in their signature. ;)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    DeeTsimsDeeTsims Posts: 176 Member
    I have purchased and like all of the other SPs, however, I have no plans to buy this one. I dislike Halloween! I'm glad that they didn't patch this in for free, as I do not want any of the objects or costumes in my game.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Absolutely, I will buy it! <3 It's way more than what I expected. I love Halloween stuff and today was the first day of Fall (exciting!!!) so this was a perfect announcement for me today, as I love this time of year. How fun!---a candy bowl hand (I have one I use for real life Halloween trick or treats), the spooky hologram light show object, the eyeball cheese balls :o and zombie cake and Halloween cookies, and pumpkin carver, B) and ghoul arms candleholders, spooky gravestones and wallpaper and decorations, and SO MANY costumes to wear, and oh boy....the witch's hat!!! >:) I love it all!