Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will be purchasing the new stuff pack?

Comments

• Options
    koopaking64koopaking64 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Olivesplum06 said:
    > This would be a GREAT stuff pack.... If we already had Seasons :|
  • Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    I'm not, just what we need, yet another party option. I hope now they are working on stuff that will actually add more depth to the game, like more aspirations, more normal careers, more things for kids to do: like actually play tag and cops and robbers, etc.

Agree.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    shadowicia wrote: »
    More partying huh? Not surprised. No I won't be getting it.

Well, partying is kinda the thing to do for Halloween ;)

You're absolutely right there, but I'm not excited about 'scare 3 sims' or 'have 4 sims eat candy at the same time'. I hate those things. I guess I could not hold a prestige event as I do with all the other parties and actually have fun, but I don't know if I want to spend $10 to do that.

That super llama costume though...
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I don't want to complain but why? This pack goes to the same category with the Luxury Party stuff pack and is unneeded.
    I waited for something else and i'm little disappointed... Well, hopefully we get a rrrreally good patch that compensates this.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    finefashionistafinefashionista Posts: 168 Member
    No I don't think I'll be purchasing this one. I'm not a big fan of Halloween in my own life, let alone in my Sims!
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »

You're absolutely right there, but I'm not excited about 'scare 3 sims' or 'have 4 sims eat candy at the same time'. I hate those things. I guess I could not hold a prestige event as I do with all the other parties and actually have fun, but I don't know if I want to spend $10 to do that.

Yea, I never hold the actual 'party' parties in my games, I don't like the goals. I usually just invite a ton of sims over. I wonder if we'll get a new 'costume' clothing category? It wouldn't make sense to throw a Halloween Party & people show-up in formal :/ did they say?
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    edited September 2015

Yea, I never hold the actual 'party' parties in my games, I don't like the goals. I usually just invite a ton of sims over. I wonder if we'll get a new 'costume' clothing category? It wouldn't make sense to throw a Halloween Party & people show-up in formal :/ did they say?

My sims party every single day they aren't working. I think I have a problem, lol.

I hope we do get a costume clothing category. I HATE how you cant set your costume for parties.
  • Options
    HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    I will watch some reviews first, then maybe.
  • Options
    WillowxPillowWillowxPillow Posts: 189 Member
    Heck yes, I love Halloween!!
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member

A costume party comes with digital deluxe and sims show up in randomly generated costumes. Oddly enough though, the party didn't pull from new costumes added. (Not sure if that's been updated) Anyway, I'd imagine the spooky party would work the same and have Sims show up in random (premade) costumes that came with the pack.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I'm going to buy this anyway because i have collected every The Sims game to date so i have to get this for my collection, like the Katy Perry stuff pack...
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Ayumap wrote: »

A costume party comes with digital deluxe and sims show up in randomly generated costumes. Oddly enough though, the party didn't pull from new costumes added. (Not sure if that's been updated) Anyway, I'd imagine the spooky party would work the same and have Sims show up in random (premade) costumes that came with the pack.

Ooh! I don't have the deluxe version so I've never seen that. That stinks that they just show-up in random outfits though :/ I don't think I'd like that...actually, I know I wouldn't like that lol strange.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Unless it has amazing music, it doesn't tempt me at all. Then again, Sims 4 is not my current game (DAI is -- Trespasser added a couple of things I really wanted so it's got me for the next few weeks) so even if it looked amazing, I probably would wait for a bundle.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I love Halloween stuff- there was so much free Halloween stuff and anything else I'd like in a Seasons Festial pack. I'm not liking the smaller, dribbled out packs. :(
  • Options
    ZespriZespri Posts: 129 Member
    I looks awesome, but we don't celebrate Halloween where I live (and thus I don't really care about it xD), so I have no idea what to do with this pack. I would be fun to organize a scary costume party, though. This pack is too specific for me. I rather have stuff I can use on a daily basis.
  • Options
    KillerSynthKillerSynth Posts: 419 Member
    I LOVE IT. Halloween is my favorite. So this pack will get lots of use from me.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited September 2015
    I love it <3

YAY, this will be great for me :smile:

Edit: I don't live in the US and we don't celebrate Hallowen here but I lived in the US for a year. Exchange student in High School, have really good memories from that time so this will be nice.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I absoluty love it, but.. It doesn't seem so appealing since we don't have seasons you know, I might skip this one, just because it seems out of place celebrating halloween in mid "Summer". I do love the new gameplay objects though so that's really nice!

Thinking about buying this together with a Seasons EP when it comes out! <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    I will, because a lot of this would be great for creating a creepy old mansion for my sim that's a little dark and twisted. I am setting her up to be a witch when we finally get them.
  • Options
    KillerSynthKillerSynth Posts: 419 Member
    I absoluty love it, but.. It doesn't seem so appealing since we don't have seasons you know, I might skip this one, just because it seems out of place celebrating halloween in mid "Summer". I do love the new gameplay objects though so that's really nice!

Thinking about buying this together with a Seasons EP when it comes out! <3

Good for you, I agree it would be better with seasons but I can't wait since I love celebrating Halloween and dressing my sims up. Plus new decor :)
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    No, I will not be buying this SP.
    He/Him
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Good for you, I agree it would be better with seasons but I can't wait since I love celebrating Halloween and dressing my sims up. Plus new decor :)
    Ah yeah, the clothing and decor are really well done I absoluty love it, but I personally don't need costumes at the moment since I already have so much cc haha! I also don't celebrate Halloween in my country, so maybe that's why i'm not too excited over this pack :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Maxie68Maxie68 Posts: 18 Member
    I've loved everything EA has put out for TS4 untill now, I don't celebrate Halloween and I'm kinda broke Dx So I won't be purchasing it, but I hope y'all have fun with it :)
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Think I'll pass. Maybe in a year or two I'll consider it but at the moment, nah. I'm gonna wait and see if the game ever shapes up before I pick up more stuff.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    denisesundaedenisesundae Posts: 11 New Member
    I'll be buying it just because I want new things. I can also use more decor items. I'm sure I'll have fun throwing a little party for children. :smile: