Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will be purchasing the new stuff pack?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Yes I will on day one Im SUPER excited < 3
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    Well I might but strongly doubtful, its just there are no seasons. It doesn't make much sense without seasons. I would only use it for 31st of next month then not against until next year so it seems like kinda a worthless purchase.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I definitely will! it looks really cool, especially for a stuff pack at ten dollars. I'm surprised by the number of new interactions in the trailer and the two new gameplay objects I think will be fun. I really liked the kids stomping on the pumpkin! LOL! Sure, it's holiday focused but I'm thinking of setting up a Theme Park style lot for sims to go hang out in like - Spooky Land. It's a really good pack.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »
    I don't think I will get this one. Mostly because I don't see myself using the stuff that comes with it more than maybe one or two times. If kids in the game could create parties it would be awesome, then they could make a real halloween party and invite over their friends. But sadly they can't do that in TS4.

I am glad for the simmers though who've wanted this pack. Happy simming! :smile:

You can have the parents throw the party and invite their child and other kids exclusively, which is somewhat like real life.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Nah, I'll probably just download some fall or Halloween related CC for TS2 instead. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited September 2015
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I will. It's not even about the party type for me. I just love the decor and the costumes.

Thinking about it. I just don't want my town sims forever more walking around with pumpkin heads or something. Anyway I am thinking about it. I like to decorate for Halloween, so maybe my sims will also.

it could be worse instead of pumpkin heads they could be headless. i'm getting it
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I will buy it and carve the plum outta some pumpkins
  • Options
    MoonchildJonesMoonchildJones Posts: 31 Member
    Will not buy - I don't like or celebrate Halloween..
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I will! I know when stuff is made for me and this is :p
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I will definitely, I don't really celebrate Halloween anymore but I love the decorations, costumes and just the overall spooky theme of it, I'll probably use it the most once a full Seasons EP is released just so I can give myself a time span for keeping my Sims' houses looking spooky lol but for now I might only use this stuff for October but I'll definitely use the Recipes the most lol I just love em!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I'll think about it. This is the first stuff pack I'm actually considering buying. I don't even like halloween, it's just this looks like a fun pack (and I ADORE the costumes)
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I don't know yet, I'm not that interested in Halloween stuff, so I'll check what's in the pack with the gallery thingy in-game, it will depend on how cute the children costumes are.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I would if my credit card wasn't blocked (I live in Greece, you've probably heard the news by now). I think it'll be more interesting than the Cool Kitchen SP, but that's just my opinion. We'll see. ~Fingers crossed~
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Skipping it.
    I wait to see how I feel about it if and when we get Seasons.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SimsQuadrupledSimsQuadrupled Posts: 32 Member
    Probably not, The Sims 4 bores me now.
  • Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Already did :)