Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Sims 4 Quality Control Contest ~ Challenge 74 up due (EST) 9th March ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Paigeotto Oh Jinx that is just the cutest name! It's a great photo of the two of you <3

Yep I have been playing Overwatch hardcore until February this year when I went back to the Sims.. and well.. never left. lol! I do still play though, just not as much. And Mercy is my main, 70 plus hours on her alone :p

@Cbear13 Love the new challenge! I have so far started on a coastal house, but not yet a pet clinic, so will definitely be trying my hand on this challenge! There is so much awesome stuff in the new pack! The coastal chic is just awesome!

Sounds like you have been having a lot to deal with lately, but I am glad you are prioritizing well and taking care of those animals! Good luck catching up in the contests, and have fun with the new pack!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The new challenge sounds great! :) I will look forward to seeing the vet clinics!
    ( just a little note, It is against forum rules to post personal photos. It may be best to remove them, or the moderators may remove them )
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @rosemow Thanks Rosemow. I've taken it down ;)
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I just got the new EP. I may give this a go!
  • Options
    PaigeottoPaigeotto Posts: 127 Member
    Has anyone used the Brindleton Pawspital lot in Brindleton Bay? The grass is super different! (Not sure if all lots in Brindleton Bay are like this) but the grass is so different that all of the current landscaping paints available look awful! Such a bummer!! Was just wondering if anyone else has come across this yet!
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    @Paigeotto i noticed that looked different, but havnt built on it yet.
    Have u guys looked in the debug menu since update at all the cats &dog stuff. There is new base game stuff 2! I noticed a new purple bush! :)
    rzsH227.png
  • Options
    @leashahampton Yes! I’m so happy with this pack and all of the recent updates! I hope the new swatches for foliage hint at a possible seasons xpac!
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Ok well instead of posting pics of yourselves share pics of your pets im sure thats not against rules lol
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    edited November 2017
    On another topic I complained to photobucket since Ive been a paying customer for years and that I was not going to be made pay double than what I am now for the same thing.
    They just replied to me saying that they have decided to make an exception in my case and wont be putting me on the new plan and can keep the old one at the cheaper price.... nice of them but lets see if it lasts lol
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Paigeotto wrote: »
    Has anyone used the Brindleton Pawspital lot in Brindleton Bay? The grass is super different! (Not sure if all lots in Brindleton Bay are like this) but the grass is so different that all of the current landscaping paints available look awful! Such a bummer!! Was just wondering if anyone else has come across this yet!

Yeah, I'm building on the 64x64 lot in Brindleton Bay and I noticed the grass looks different. I thought it looked like light green pine needles were covering the ground. Haven't tried terrain paint on it yet...
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    @cbear13, that's great. At least you don't have to move stuff right away. I used the a Photobucket account for years, so I guess I can't complain.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    @lsnishi it isn’t pretty
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    Very happy to hear the horses are doing well, @Cbear13 ! Hopefully things are settling down for you so you can take a well deserved breath!
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    @lsnishi it isn’t pretty

That's too bad, because it's beautiful lot with great views of the coast. :| Wish they hadn't used that terrain covering in Brindleton Bay.

PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    lsnishi wrote: »
    @lsnishi it isn’t pretty

That's too bad, because it's beautiful lot with great views of the coast. :| Wish they hadn't used that terrain covering in Brindleton Bay.
    I was watching Deligracy’s video from when she was at Sim Camp and I *think* I saw new terrain paint.. the icon was highlighted at least. Maybe we will get lucky and find out they have been working on it and we’ll get it in a patch. Fingers crossed!!
    1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    lisalittlesimmerlisalittlesimmer Posts: 404 Member
    I really like the grass texture, the grass in the other worlds was always way to green for me (I've never seen green grass like that irl :D ) This one looks a bit more realistic imo. afaik there is no new terrain paint though :(
    My lot showcase
    Origin ID: lisalittlesimmer
    K5IURhP.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I really like the grass texture, the grass in the other worlds was always way to green for me (I've never seen green grass like that irl :D ) This one looks a bit more realistic imo. afaik there is no new terrain paint though :(
    I love the new grass!! It looks really nice, the terrain paint we have just doesn’t look nice with it :(. I must have spent 15-20 minutes “examining” the new grass lol.

1f4bGKv.jpg
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I like the new grass as well. Just wish we had a swatch for it in terrain paint.
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    @Cbear13 A great picture of you :) It would have been nice not hiding from our avatars it's a pity we dont have the option for it we do have it in the game some do have a pic of themselves there what's the difference here on the forums which I dont understand why and most of us are adults and some are just kids but do they use the forums don't know if they do and nothing special just a stay at home mum with a crazy head who loves simming :D
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    I like the new grass also it's nice I thought we had new terrain paint but no would have been nice if we did
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Thanks @lsnishi @rosemow @coolsim9999999 @chips46 I still keep the flower arrangements, I do them myself but it is easy because the flowers are awesome. BTW the orange ones are Cempasúchil, a variety of marygold, the color sometimes is really bright <3 I really love flowers even though I have allergies :D But this year I did not found Omixóchitl (it means bone flower in nahuatl, also known as nardo in spanish), this flower is my favorite scent <3

Yay for Luna @Cbear13 she looks so pretty, the improvement in each photo since the beginning of the story is impressive. At the end horses are really strong animals. It is sad that humans forget that we domesticated animals because we needed their strength. Sometimes the lack of love is the result of arrogance :'( Wow your week was a little crazy :p
  • Options

Since yesterday I start playing with c&d, it is huge, as the patch :o The game will need some sims day to stabilize. The same thing happened with City Living. They are some issues but it runs nice. So far the pets are awesome, now I do not want to go away from BB, lovely world. But I'm worried about my vampires, they are some bugs, and I'm afraid that new culling system is not good for ghosts, even if they are playable :( I need to post this at the bugs treath. It is good that we have time for the challenge @Cbear13 we really need to play and learn about the vets and how the game runs before building anything. I have always said that I am more player than builder, but I really want to start building: the pub at BB is really useless and REALLY a bad design for pets >:) I need something nice!!! and of course my Pawspital.

Ghost pets love my main vampire, he now lives with a black fox <3 at my voodoo shack that I placed at BB near the beach. The island of the lighthouse is one of my fav places from Sims4:

DwYhZaf.png
  • Options
    leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    @emere I know what you mean about the pub! Lol i turned it into a restaurant, and i think im gonna turn the cat ladys house in to a pub! Also can you set ghosts to be a favorite? then they wont get culled - I dont play an aging game so i dont have many ghosts in my game
    rzsH227.png
  • Options

lol @leashahampton I know, it is awful, but the lot is so nice. I want a pool because is really fun with dogs! But I will play this weekend before building anything :#

I play rotational so I keep aging on only at the household I play. But some of my households are ghost, played households. I have them in favorites, I have not reach the maximum and I got the first culling warning for a ghost that I play :o You can move the timmer at the tombstone, but that mean played ghosts are not protected even if you did not reach the maximum sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top