Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 007 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    This is my crazy week at work. Flu shot, overtime, root canal...OMG when will it be over? Then this weekend I celebrate my birthday so I don't when I will get around to updating my blog and finishing this challenge all the way.
    Sounds like your knee deep...& I thought my week's been crazy ha ha ha
    Happy early birthday!!! B) Hope it's good!

This month has just flown by..I can't believe it's almost time 2 launch another house mini-challenge heh
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Happy birthday Glimmer ... hope to read your update soon! drifting off now to finally read up on Randolf!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. You guys are the best. Truly. I am on pain pills now and antibiotics due to the nerve was infected in my tooth. But I am determined to finish this challenge this weekend and catch up my blog.

I am SOOOOOOOO happy this week is done. Back to being part time again yayyyyy!!! No more running the department LOL...I hate doing that..seriously. I just want to do my little job and go home, ya know? But my boss has to be gone twice a year poor thing. Just glad I only do this twice a year. She never hardly ever gets sick thank God. And even if she does it is only ONE day not a week.
  • Options
    I am officially done with the challenge now. Just have to update the blog and upload my house. Yayyy!! :)

I just don't feel like writing today. It is my birthday weekend so been busy eating dinner and shopping and stuff today. Maybe Monday I can get caught up. Tomorrow it is dinner out with my mom and brother. I am so tired.
  • Options
    oops I forgot to upload my house! LOL running off ummm I mean drifting off to upload now :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Chapter 2: Starting a New Life is Hard is finally up. Here is the breadcrumb:
    Have you ever made a decision and then wondered later if it was the right one? Ahhh, the road not taken. Anyway, I am not quite sure what I expected but this wasn’t it. When I thought of us having our own land and working together to build an empire, I guess I never thought of the hardships. Looking back on it now: What WAS I thinking? Link: https://glimmersims.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/2-starting-a-new-life-is-hard/

And so it begins:
    0CWLBMP.png
  • Options
    Chapter 3: Life is Always Full of Surprises is up https://glimmersims.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/3-life-is-always-full-of-surprises/

Breadcrumb:

You know, life always has a way of surprising me. Just when I think I have it all figured out, something happens. It took a LONG while but we eventually got used to roughing it. It just became a way of life and we kind of settled into it.

Kate continued to have her friends over:
    El8QIE2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Chapter 4. Life Throws a Small Curveball https://glimmersims.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/4-life-throws-a-small-curveball/
    It wasn’t long after George was born that Kate was back down to her normal size. I am telling you she was obsessed with that treadmill. I think she is even thinner in this picture than when I married her.
    sdsvhK9.png

Okay off to take a nap. Be back later for more updates... Hopefully.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Okay I just wrote Chapters 5- 9 and once again...there are to many updates to leave here and it would give to much away.
    Here are a link to house 5. https://glimmersims.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/5-when-life-hands-you-lemons-make-lemonade/

5. When Life Hands You Lemons, Make Lemonade is the title and nope I can't leave bead crumbs or a whole loaf of bread again because it would give to much away.

Hope you enjoy the story.

@Vihisha My Houses are up loaded. Both versions so I am Offically DONE with House 007. Blog is updated and everything. Yayyy.

• Options
    @Glimmer50 GRATZ on completion of The Drifter Challenge House 007!! Just a couple more days 2 wait & u can start the next house LOL :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @Glimmer50 GRATZ on completion of The Drifter Challenge House 007!! Just a couple more days 2 wait & u can start the next house LOL :wink:

Can't wait Vihisha :)
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited September 2015
    Vihisha wrote: »

Can't wait to see what the next house is! Glenda is ready!

Oh by the way, I managed to get pictures for most of the family tree by going back to old saves. I didn't get a couple people because they had died already but it's looking pretty good! You can view it here.
    Post edited by MocaJava on
  • Options
    How do you post your family tree so others can see it @mocajava? I tried to link it but then you have to click on the right one, it doesn't take you directly to it.
  • Options
    How do you post your family tree so others can see it @mocajava? I tried to link it but then you have to click on the right one, it doesn't take you directly to it.

First you need to have someone in the family tree who's marked as living selected. There's a share button on the upper right. You hit that and on the left you'll get this form to email the tree to the person you have selected. Ignore that and look right below it there'll be something that says 'Or copy the link and send it yourself:' That link is the direct link.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Okay testing to see if this works. Hopefully this is the link to my Drifter Family

And it works...yayy Thank you @Mocajava.
  • Options
    Okay testing to see if this works. Hopefully this is the link to my Drifter Family

And it works...yayy Thank you @Mocajava.

Yayy you're welcome! <3
  • Options
    @MocaJava It's funny how you started off with a purple person and ended up at this point with a green heir. Be interesting to see what the future holds.
  • Options
    @MocaJava It's funny how you started off with a purple person and ended up at this point with a green heir. Be interesting to see what the future holds.

I really have fallen in love with aliens. Unfortunately they don't seem to spontaneously generate in my game anymore. I had tons of them running around for a bit after house 4 due to all the alien contact through the scientist career but that died out.

Speaking of which, it's time to send my ugly heir to house 4! Can't wait to see Rusty have his first alien encounter!
  • Options
    Yeah maybe you will get more aliens. I don't have any anymore either. I didn't think about it until you just mentioned it.
  • Options
    A bit on the early side...but House 008 is now up! :smiley:
    Enjoy!!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856454/the-drifter-challenge-house-008-rules
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    yeah .... runs... ohh umm I mean drifting off to house 008 now! B)
  • Options
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    yeah .... runs... ohh umm I mean drifting off to house 008 now! B)

Woot woot!!! :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Must say @Vihisha that this was THE most fun challenge EVER!! lol I would never makes sims jealous, or have more than one romantic interest normally, and I just have to say I had a blast!!! I even had male suitors slapping my bachelorette hahaha i laughed so hard. I just love that this whole Drifter Challenge gets you doing things out of your comfort zone, weeeeeeee!

Grats on this and so looking forward to continuing!!!

Happy drifting everyone :smiley:
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    @Dglbr1969 I'm so so so glad that u enjoyed yourself so much!!! I was hoping that having a bit of drama & the like would b fun :smiley:
    I don't usually play w/drama...but I agree...jealous crazed Sims all in 1 place..fighting over 1 potential lover..is priceless LOL
    THX 4 playing!!! Happy Drifting!! & Gratz on completion of The Drifter Challenge House 007!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Ok then, time for Drake to play The Bachelor. And boy, did I find some um, lovely ladies for him to choose from! I got all the ladies from the gallery, it was hard to pick just 7! Prepare yourselves, we're bringing ugly back! Post is up on my blog. Who will win Drake's heart? Place your bets!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top