Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 007 - Rules

Comments

• VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @MocaJava & @Glimmer50 AWESOME updates, ladies!! GREAT stuff 2 read w/my morning coffee =)
    Happy Drifting!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Glimmer50
    Can't wait 2 hear how things r going when the lovebirds r on their own! I have a feeling it will b a definite test of their love 4 each other!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited September 2015
    SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW:

Yeah I am wondering how a guy might feel going from being rich his whole life to suddenly being out on a bunch of land and no home. It sounds romantic to him NOW, but we will see how he feels LOL. I swear I act like they are real.
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Alright one last post, days 5&6 are up. Not sure if I'll finish up tomorrow after work or not, but if not definitely Wednesday.

I enjoyed reading your blog Mocajava. I commented on the blog. :)
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I have my first post up: https://tammy329.wordpress.com/
    It's just an intro really to get the game started... LOL I'll post day 1 later tonight .... gonna drift off to read everyone's posts and updates first! LOL
    I really am loving this one Vi! Especially reading everyone's blogs!
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited September 2015
    Final post is up! Thank you to everyone who's been reading my blog!

@vihisha Ok so I don't see it in the rules but in part 2 are there any restrictions to leaving the lot? Just wondering cause I'm looking around this lot and not seeing anything I can gather/fish in order to make some money.
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    And the show begins ... https://tammy329.wordpress.com/

09-07-15_8-14c2a0pm.png
    @tammyjo329 Great beginning! My favorite guy of that group is Axel, I really like me a handsome geeky man! Be interesting to see what unfolds.
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    I really am loving this one Vi! Especially reading everyone's blogs!
    Very glad 2 hear this...& YES..I agree...everyone's blogs r so much fun 2 read!!!

@vihisha Ok so I don't see it in the rules but in part 2 are there any restrictions to leaving the lot? Just wondering cause I'm looking around this lot and not seeing anything I can gather/fish in order to make some money.
    Restricted 2 lot, street & surrounding areas...$1k cash on hand & the park & lounge r available 2 travel 2. Granite Falls is ok @ any time as well..just have 2 bring everyone w/u =)

rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited September 2015
    Apparently the bit about having the $1k cash on hand rule about traveling wasn't spelled out as in previous houses...so it has now been edited 2 include this (this is listed in the rules Part 1 along w/all other traveling rules)

You may visit the park you placed/built in Oasis Springs and the lounge you placed/built in Willow Creek as long as you have at least $1k household funds cash on hand (this applies ANY time you wish to visit these lots).
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    I'm looking around this lot and not seeing anything I can gather/fish in order to make some money.
    There r some plants & rocks 4 harvesting/gathering but there r no fishing spots available on the street....the start of Part2 should prove 2 b quite a trial...especially after being in the lap of luxury. I wasn't able 2 put the instructional video here 4 this particular house as there r bits w/me & Homie in RL...but if u go 2 my YouTube channel u could watch it there...might help a bit w/some of the little bits n bobs :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited September 2015
    NVM they've spawned now it just took a little bit.
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    And the show begins ... https://tammy329.wordpress.com/

09-07-15_8-14c2a0pm.png

I commented on your blog but just wanted to say add here that you have a really good start. Yes, I am enjoying reading all the blogs. I can't wait to see how all this turns out.
    Final post is up! Thank you to everyone who's been reading my blog!

Just read the ending of your story Mocajava and without giving anything away, I commented on the blog but wanted to add here that I like the winner. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Meanwhile I am searching for a Spanish style house plan for my couple LOL. I am really bad at building mid century modern homes and Spanish is not really my thing either but well I have built one of each last time we were in Oasis Springs. So, we will see how it goes.
    edited September 2015
    In case you guys run into it, the soulmate aspiration is known to be bugged for some people...i appear to be one of them. The part where you become soulmates with your spouse may not tick off as accomplished so you may have to use a cheat to achieve that one. Abby is soulmates with her man but the game isn't seeing it, so unless it fixes itself once they have their 2 dates I'll have to use the cheat to move on to the next part.

@Glimmer50 Thank you for your comments! Abby and her man really are great together!
    New post up on my blog!
    Well I hope that the game rights itself, @MocaJava & thx 4 the heads up...when I play tested everything went just fine...but it's nice 2 let others know if they run into a snag yanno?!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    NVM they've spawned now it just took a little bit.
    When u 1st got 2 a new neighborhood...it usually takes anywhere from 2-5 real time minutes before they r ready 4 gathering :smile:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Meanwhile I am searching for a Spanish style house plan for my couple LOL. I am really bad at building mid century modern homes and Spanish is not really my thing either but well I have built one of each last time we were in Oasis Springs. So, we will see how it goes.
    Good luck on the hunt!! I usually need some sort of plans 2 follow (tho I've found I start w/them but by the end I have something completely different). Your last houses have been awesome...can't wait 2 c what u build this time around :smiley:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Well I hope that the game rights itself, @MocaJava & thx 4 the heads up...when I play tested everything went just fine...but it's nice 2 let others know if they run into a snag yanno?!

There's posts around the forums about the bug. I usually manage to avoid the bugs most people get but i didn't get lucky this time.

There's posts around the forums about the bug. I usually manage to avoid the bugs most people get but i didn't get lucky this time.
    How annoying...hope it gets fixed fast....having an aspiration bugged isn't some small thing yanno?!

rXyqmuX.jpg
    Abby and Paul are expecting a nooboo! Can't wait to see what color they are.

Unfortunately Abby didn't get to share the good news...Maddie died the same day Abby found out.
    New post on my blog!

So you can't ask a teen to move in with you? The option just won't come up for Abby to ask Garett. I really wanted him to move in before he grew up.
    edited September 2015
    Hi everyone ... I have a new update ... though sadly, I was so busy trying to get Hayden to interact with each of the men at the park that I did not get enough to get a better story going. .. oh well here is the update: https://tammy329.wordpress.com/

and sneak peak pic:
    09-08-15_8-12c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=543

ETA: I'm gonna go drift off to catch up on all of your blogs now :)

New post on my blog!
    So you can't ask a teen to move in with you? The option just won't come up for Abby to ask Garett. I really wanted him to move in before he grew up.
    Nope..u can't....game says young adult + only :/
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top