Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 007 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    HI Moca ... I just checked out your blog or should I say checked out the lovely ladies for your bachelor. Ohh I can see you are gonna have some real fun with this one! LOL .. I can hardly wait for your next update! :)
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Days 1&2 are now up on my blog!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Nice start on your challenge. It will be interesting to see who stays and who goes. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Days 3 and 4 are up!

So are days 5 and 6
    Post edited by MocaJava on
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @MacaJava what a hoot! LOL
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @MacaJava what a hoot! LOL

It was quite a ride! I'm actually done with it now, I'll post the rest of it tomorrow.
  • Options
    Wow you flew through that challenge. I will be interested to see who he winds up with. I really hope it is not Janice. That nose..good grief LOL. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Wow you flew through that challenge. I will be interested to see who he winds up with. I really hope it is not Janice. That nose..good grief LOL. :)

I was off yesterday lol. Final chapter is up, see for yourself!

Edit: wow Drake's wife is pregnant and she just woke up and puked on the floor. Never seen that happen before.
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Wow, Glimmer is right you did fly right through this one! I'm glad Andrea won and can hardly wait to see how they do in part 2 of house 007!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    tammyjo329 wrote: »
    Wow, Glimmer is right you did fly right through this one! I'm glad Andrea won and can hardly wait to see how they do in part 2 of house 007!

I'm not sure I'll blog it but I'll post some pictures here at least.

Let's have a moment of silence for Duke, he just passed away ingame. I thought I'd saved him to my library but I hadn't, very sad.
    tgzmTtr.jpg
    Even as a senior, he was super fine. There he is dancing with Gloria, Andrea, and Drake's high school buddy, Jaxton the night he died. He truly partied like the Grim Reaper wasn't right around the corner.

Here's Andrea preggo
    HXvpsge.jpg

They had a boy! I'll post a picture when he becomes a child. Oh, and Natalie and Maren have both gotten married, so there may be some more interesting kids running about soon :p

Edit: here's their son, Damon. Doesn't look bad, we'll see what happens when he becomes a teen.
    6h6W0ut.png

751iUPz.png

honestly if the ugly's going to keep getting bred out in a generation i might not continue with this family. The whole ugly thing was kind of the point and if it won't stay then there's not much point.
  • Options
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Edit: wow Drake's wife is pregnant and she just woke up and puked on the floor. Never seen that happen before.
    Maybe that's something new...I've never seen that happen either :|
    Aside from a slightly wonky jaw line their kid isn't half bad. Looks like an ugly-challenge of sorts is kinda' hard 2 accomplish :'(
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @MocaJava Well, they all look pretty decent as children. Wait until he becomes a teen, things might change. My green family's kid looked great and I thought he was okay but then he aged up and got those ears and holy cow LOL. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    @MocaJava Well, they all look pretty decent as children. Wait until he becomes a teen, things might change. My green family's kid looked great and I thought he was okay but then he aged up and got those ears and holy cow LOL. :)

True. He ages up in 3 days, I'll post a picture when it happens.

Edit: I just had to keep playing to see what he looked like...
    FTeZukv.png

utJRnHu.png

Pretty good combination of both parents, I'm happy :)
  • Options
    And here I thought teens setting themselves on fire was just a thing that happened in my other family...
    3GWjR1g.jpg

Luckily Drake was right there to put him out. It was funny because I was watching him grilling and waiting, since it was his first time cooking...then after awhile I thought 'guess he's ok' and right then it happened :D
  • Options
    @vihisha Don't know if you're aware of this but MC Command Center now officially has the 'try for baby' command available for same sex couples, so they can make a baby through woohoo just like an opposite sex couple. Makes it kind of official-like with your rules about the heir needing to be conceived via the 'try for baby' command. I may end up doing a same sex couple at some point, I used to play a lot of them before I started doing this challenge.
  • Options
    @MocaJava well as a teen...I'd say he's got a bit of that "ugly gene" :wink:
    I was not aware of the changes in that MC Command Center as I don't have any mods in my game...just some CC pieces here & there
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    UPDATE
    A very commonly asked question concerning the "Claim Bed" interaction!

***Selecting ANY Sim in the household INCLUDING those non-playable housemates & using the Claim Bed interaction IS allowed @ any time. Using Claim Bed does not prevent other Sims 2 use said sleeping spot...it basically just increases the chances that that particular Sim will head 4 that bed above all others. I feel that it does not affect game play enough that this should b a restricted interaction. So...claim those beds!!***
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    :star::star:Changes Due To Get Together Espansion Pack :star::star:

<Game Set Up>
    Delete all lots in Windenburg EXCEPT
    -The Bluffs
    -The Ruins
    -The Chalet Gardens
    Evict all Sims from Windenburg, but do NOT delete them...leave them in the "bin" Deleting these Sims will remove all pre-made clubs from your game

<Nitty Gritty Rules>
    You may form clubs or join clubs @ anytime, but u may NOT designate your home lot as a meeting place
    You may visit The Bluffs, The Ruins & The Chalet Gardens....these will be added to the list of "built community lots"

:star:THE BIGGEST CHANGE :star:
    ANYTIME you travel...visiting parks, going on vacation, getting invited on outings & the like...require that you have @ least $1k as cash on hand, or you will have to decline joining or traveling
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    The rules have been updated & now properly reflect any/all changes due 2 new content (expansions/patches etc.) :)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Rules have been updated due 2 The Romantic Garden Stuff Pack adding the Whispering Wishing Well game play

PART 1
    :star: -All wishes using the Whispering Wishing Well (Romantic Garden Stuff Pack) are ok EXCEPT
    -Wish For Youthful Vigor (all life stages)
    -Wish For Life (ghost state)
    -Wish For Romance (teen-elder life stages)
    :star: -Heir must be made through woohoo for baby command with someone in the household & your "main Sim" (no adopted alien abduction or children who have been added to your household using the Whispering Wishing Well children can be the heir)

PART 2
    :star: -All wishes using the Whispering Wishing Well (Romantic Garden Stuff Pack) are ok EXCEPT
    -Wish For Youthful Vigor (all life stages)
    -Wish For Life (ghost state)
    :star: -Heir must be made through woohoo for baby command with someone in the household & your "main Sim" (no adopted alien abduction or children who have been added to your household using the Whispering Wishing Well children can be the heir)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    kerpleenketkerpleenket Posts: 213 Member
    Abram Camp, Heir and the "Eligible Bachelor".
    54dOTeD.jpg

Contestant #1 Jasmine
    aWSFjGR.jpg

Contestant #2 Lillian
    AjvMs02.jpg

Contestant #3 Bianca
    kAjwamf.jpg

Contestant #4 Maria
    YtGsvPz.jpg

Contestant #5 April
    edGeH7L.jpg

Contestant #6 Raven
    SDDWK2n.jpg

Contestant #7 Jenny
    G14t1If.jpg
    Origin ID: Emmblie
  • Options
    @kerpleenket EVERYONE looks sooo good! Abram is gonna' b luck no matter WHO he ends up being with! You're gonna' have 2 drop updates now & then...I'd LOVE 2 hear what's happening! :smiley:
    Roots 4 April & Lillian :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    kerpleenketkerpleenket Posts: 213 Member
    edited February 2016
    Vihisha wrote: »
    @kerpleenket EVERYONE looks sooo good! Abram is gonna' b luck no matter WHO he ends up being with! You're gonna' have 2 drop updates now & then...I'd LOVE 2 hear what's happening! :smiley:
    Roots 4 April & Lillian :wink:

It's going to be a blast to watch, that's for sure! A couple of them are the jealous type, so I am hoping for a good show! lol
    Post edited by kerpleenket on
    Origin ID: Emmblie
  • Options
    It's going to be a blast to watch, that's for sure! A couple of them are the jealous type, so I am hoping for a goo show! lol
    Ha ha I love it....bring on the drama! : >:)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    Angel_NorthAngel_North Posts: 65 Member
    @Vihisha a few expansions have been added since I did this one the first times. It will be interesting to see how the GT pack changes part one. Im looking forward to it. lol Got to love romantic drama. wink:
    rM9I0vYaxyLKm4VsZ1Mg8FQL1CPq6MQmG46iB1tCy89VLdTgHPAtia2Dg7e-2De_SepOHzEaYbu-jZ3ZPcevvfAT6jYIc3WnKO0-xOWBvufkiFsmK6lj9pymhWw71dEIET3sPn1pyjs6N38IvmBMdKAEIN3YE5PStBvUJXahotgYHnk8Uu3SUCSJOmm1D_EK14hbOu9cf_tnFz0udrCq1ke3rteYwsue5KeJ5fi15iEYS3KoDL1tFiJ5mGlPpzjtHjxxR6yIpeMr0G5HDqhoazF9dD7I_9y-u4ejtawz6n1UEL0rvWyIyGmfdcDb6wfOBVm1sOa4Nt1PNxRXc_3I4mQcfgk_ukOXgGefLb8LSNQWVpj1X9XHjl2svIrLb0Sl1t6CDWgGAhwC5of2BYBpEiJHOFQEfpeOI8R3txnHLAGqw6PMGpZ11MQrbMbJFnoF3HILC8ZEkGErj0eX3EaFiOlgzaGgJ2FyzNPWMFFBGqVrofzlpmzNorME4NKeen2ems5vRA8X6IGS7_7OJ9v6P7HW1Rcl0tB3PNii9aR6kVuccVRG38hwos_ORUCyuoUlkVaXaVibyhGEJdHcg1Tvqp4SWkqZGes=w1275-h717-no

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top