Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Fun

So I installed the MC Command Center Mod and recently had my first autonomous marriages/pregnancies! And, wow, they were unexpected... Don Lothario and Liberty Lee got married and are now expecting. Dina Caliente and J Huntington III just got married as well. What pairings has your game come up with?

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Mine just married Liberty Lee to Johnny Zest, and Summer Holiday to Don Lothario. Summer, Liberty, and, um... 11 or so other females are expecting, and Alice Lewis just started the baby boom with her newborn boy.

Gavin Richards and Zoe Patel... Mitchell Kalani and a townie, Travis Scott and a townie.

When I first started this game, I added spouses for Vivian (Fred, random name, I rolled the guy from Eric's genetics) and Dennis (Lydia because of what the game tag for SKL says, rolled her from Alice's genetics and married her and Dennis before I left CAS).

I have affairs enabled just to stir things up even more... when I didn't, in my last game with 160 sims, I ran out of eligible males. >.< haha!

Oh! Jay Huntington (his actual name in my game now, ditched the III and made J > Jay.) got Katrina Caliente pregnant then too... they didn't get married, no shock there, but afterwards I moved him in with her anyway. >:)

Great question! :)
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    I'm having a blast with it, I recently had sum crazy stuff happen in it already. :P
    MC + Weebles autonomous interactions + Zerbus Affective mod = good combination.

One more mod that needs to be made is a mod that makes active household sims autonomously go out and visit other lots/ households/ host events etc. Once that mod is made my game will have everything that I want in it = I will no longer need to control my sims and I get to watch it like a soap opera and see what happens on it while eating pop corn in amusement. :D
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    I'm having a blast with it, I recently had sum crazy stuff happen in it already. :P

One more mod that needs to be made is a mod that makes active household sims autonomously go out and visit other lots/ households/ host events etc. Once that mod is made my game will have everything that I want in it = I will no longer need to control my sims and I get to watch it like a soap opera and see what happens on it while eating pop corn in amusement. :D

Do you have the most recent MC 1.0.12 in... the one he released with the extra culling fix added?

Curious because I'm interested in knowing how it and your (weebles) autonomous interactions mod play together, since Deaderpool has added some autonomy settings to 12.

What does Zerbu's Affective mod do?
  • Options
    Unsure if it did but it probably did.
    The sims will autonomously whoohooo that's for sure, I am still exploring it.
    Zerbus mod effects emotions and it has a lifetime emotion system on it.
    Heres the link.

http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/108365961982/the-sims-4-affective-mod-pack
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    SparkleSims0986SparkleSims0986 Posts: 642 Member
    Liberty Lee just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy! Turns out Bella Goth is expecting triplets.... poor Bella, especially as Mortimer is currently having an affair with some townie.
  • Options
    Liberty Lee just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy! Turns out Bella Goth is expecting triplets.... poor Bella, especially as Mortimer is currently having an affair with some townie.

I just had a (set by me) pregnancy run roll through with my Friday (Thurs midnight) alarm. Now I am up to, with 100 total sims, 23 females in various stages of pregnancy.

My only baby born so far is still Alice's boy, Danilo (name's from a book/series I like). Dina should have Eric's on-the-side baby just any minute now, too. And in THIS wave, would you believe naughty boy Eric has ANOTHER kid coming with a totally *different* (townie, this time) sim??? LMAO

Travis Scott is another one dabbling outside his marriage. Actually, several of them are... but there's several new IN-marriage pregnancies now too, so, I'm just letting it ride.

This was my 2nd shot at the wave, though, I didn't like enough of what happened in the first one that I backed up, fixed some sims (set up flags/marks etc), and tried a 2nd time. Keeping that one... but then I went to bed, so I'm still not caught up with everything it just dropped into my unsuspecting hood.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Hmmm... I wonder how the emotional overcharge mod will work with these combination of mods?
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    In my game, Don Lothario married a not-so-attractive townie with grey hair and pink eyebrows...
    Looks like he's not as shallow as everyone says, he must have seen her inner values. :D

I'm glad I decided to install MC CC, it's pretty fun. ;)
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    Hmmm... I wonder how the emotional overcharge mod will work with these combination of mods?

I haven't tried it... best idea would be to save a COPY of your game to your desktop just in case you don't like what it does, if you try it.

I'd love to know what you come up with! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I'll do that later. :O

I'll report back in a week or so because I won't be home soo yea. :O
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Hi! I have a more than T rated trait and unfortunately poor Bella has married this guy after Morty's untimely demise. (Not of my doing.) Then she is pumping out kids like crazy, I think she's up to 4 at last count. :#

Don Lothario has fathered a couple of kids for Dina Caliente but has yet to marry her...the cad! :D

Nancy Landgrabb had triplets! LOL! Couldn't happen to a nicer, um, sim. :D

I love this mod, Deaderpool is a genius! <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    BUMP! My real life best friend and me created simselves as well as my family, and she married my much older brother and then we found out she was having an affair with my elderly father
  • Options
    BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Not fun per se, but I still remember the joy when I actually saw the very first baby-bump on a NPC bartender....<3
    AMB.jpg
  • Options
    @Bloudwed Surprisingly, the first pregnancy that MC Command center made (Bella Goth with triplets) didn't cause a baby bump. But I was so happy when Liberty Lee had a bump and Nancy Landgraab... Ah, fun times
  • Options
    Will be testing mods soon, will give results later. :D
  • Options
    EVERYONE IS HAVING MULTIPLES! I keep getting twins and triplets on everyone! Anyone else with the same problem?
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I keep my setting to 1, so my sims can only have one baby at a time. (It fills up my houses too fast when they have multiples!) Is this a new thing? Did you just update to x.14?
  • Options
    @sabreene I'm not sure... I just installed the newest version
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    edited September 2015
    @SparkleSims0986 I asked over at the thread on MTS if there could be an issue with multiples, since I don't know what the issue would be. You wouldn't happen to have any other mods in, or have noticed any log files/last exception files?

Edit:

Looks like there haven't been any changes to the baby numbers for pregnancy for quite a bit -- probably around version 9 or 10. Since the changes are recent, it seems like it might be something outside the mod influencing it.

Unless you've had a high number of multiples ever since you installed the mod? If it's always been a problem, then it's possible it's something that hasn't been seen a whole lot, and Deaderpool would look at revisiting his functions for figuring out multiple-births.

If you don't want multiple births though, you can do what I do, and set the "max offspring" number to 1. Or if you don't want it to go higher than twins, you could set it to 2.

If other people are seeing this too, let us know!
    Post edited by sabreene on
  • Options
    So far no problems yet, however something interesting did happen while playing it, when one of the sims I was controlling was at the lounge; a fight broke out between 2 NPC sims = YAY! because this never usually happens except for when I do the cop patrol task with the detective job.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I was shocked the very first time MC went into production mode on Saturday night! I finally just installed it recently to try to control culling and give some manner of story progression. All of a sudden people all over town were married and pregnant! LOL! And several twins popped out as well. I changed a few setting after that and plan on starting an entirely new legacy world anyway so no big deal but I was lmao watching the notices "so and so just had a baby" "so and so just had two babies" "so and so just had a baby" ha!
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member

Oh my god. Yes please! But I am afraid we'll have to wait for an official release until we get a feature like this. Sadly. Or maybe not?
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    I have one save where Cassandra Goth married Don Lothario, and the two had a girl who is now a child.
    Alexander also married a townie.
    Bella and Mortimer had another girl named Danna, but after Mortimer died Bella got pregnant with and married some other guy (I think he's the kid of Gavin and some townie).
  • Options
    There's a townie in my game who has 11 children with 8 different girls because of this mod....
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I had pregnancy without marriage enabled and the same guy got 3 women in the same household pregnant. Sisters. Super awkward. :D