Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Landgraab Legacy

Hey guys!

I'm back to the forums after a year or so of non-activity. Senior year, man. Kills me. But hey, I'm back, and this time with a new legacy!! My most recent legacy was with my Royal Family Legacy, forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/852878/royal-family-legacy#latest but I haven't played on that PC for a year, so I lost the save. Feel free to play that challenge, though. It's lit.

I decided to have some fun with the Landgraabs, because I find their whole dynamic interesting. However, it didn't start that way. It started with a sim I created, Rani Lodge (no relation to Veronica Lodge of Riverdale or the Archie comics), whose whole backstory is she moved to Oasis Springs to get away from her clingy, snobbish family who was convinced she would go nowhere in life with her dreams of becoming a fashion designer (courtesy of the Fashion Career Mod from brittpinkiesims). Her traits are Ambitious, Art Lover, and Self-Assured. This is her:

BY8xBoA.png
aQ2McaI.png

Rani, right after moving to Oasis Springs, met the infamous J Huntington III, who I've decided is an arrogant lil plum (and honestly, his actions in the game seem to echo that). They started a whole fling sorta deal, and due to the MC Command Center Mod I have that allows for risky WooHoo, she got pregnant rather quickly. He, being the irresponsible, noncommittal sim he is, wanted nothing to do with it. She even, despite not wanting her career and life to be derailed, thought it might be good to get married. J literally slapped the ring out of her hand. So, she decided she didn't need him and ended that.

After having her baby, Julian Lodge, she had a fling with Johnny Zest, who, if you know, is a disowned member of the Landgraab family, which makes the next couple of details interesting. Rani met Geoffrey Landgraab while at the park, and realized this was the Geoffrey Landgraab, hecka rich guy with a couple of cute sons.

HERE'S WHERE I CHANGED THINGS FOLKS

I don't like Malcolm. He annoys me. Plus, Rani needed an eligible bachelor. Did I cheat? Maybe a lil, but this is storytelling, so shut up. So, what did I do? Added a Landgraab brother. I used the genetics thing in CAS to create him, and I named him Princeton. His traits are Romantic, Materialistic, and Family-Oriented . Here he is:

5dThRD3.png
1a6F0EZ.png

His whole story is basically that he was away at college. Anyway, when Rani met Geoffrey, Princeton was married to Mila Munch (thanks, MC Command Center), effectively ruining my plan for Rani to seduce Princeton to marry rich and further her career and have a successful legacy. Malcolm was still a teen. Geoff and Nancy are still the same. So that's where it all began. Next post will describe everything that's led up to where I'm at now, because it's intense. I don't have a whole lot of screenshots, since I didn't decide to keep a record of this until now. So the next post will be catch-up, then live posting the legacy.

I'm excited y'all.

Here's where I will be keeping the family tree: https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#59279b07e993b60e23ab81b2
Post edited by SparkleSims0986 on

Comments

• SparkleSims0986SparkleSims0986 Posts: 642 Member
    So. To catch up.

When Rani got to know Geoffrey, and found out he had a son her age,she decided to get to know him. She got to know him, alright. Pretty well. She fell in love with Princeton, and soon found herself pregnant with his baby. Was that deliberate? Maybe, who knows? After telling him the news, Rani convinced Princeton to leave Mila Munch. This was hard for Princeton, as he's a good guy and loved Mila. But, he loved Rani too, and she was going to be the mother of his child, so he left Mila, sending her back to Windenburg, and married Rani. Their wedding was lovely.

iiPktga.png
    Ui3rQET.png

After the wedding, Rani moved in with her baby son Julian Lodge, whom Princeton quickly grew to love and treated like his own son. A couple months later, Rani had Princeton's daughter, whom they named Vivian Landgraab. Being only a year apart or so, Julian and Vivian were toddlers at the same time and love each other a lot.

N9TCqOy.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm Landgraab, Princeton's brother, aged up to a young adult, acquiring the Noncommittal trait. He took a job as a Secret Agent. Geoffrey thought his son was following in his footsteps, but Malcolm is only pursuing this career to become a supervillain. Malcolm Woohoos around quite a bit and he may find himself in trouble because of it.

Nancy Landgraab decided to unite the two most powerful families in Simland, and so convinced her good friend Bella Goth to arrange a marriage between Cassandra Goth and Malcolm. Cassandra was only a teen at the time, so she and Malcolm had a long engagement, during which she totally believed he loved her and he Woohooed around some more--with Candy Behr, with Sofia Bjergsen, with the maid, with Bella Goth herself... Finally, the marriage happened.

EfogI2M.png

That night, Malcolm and Cassandra conceived a son, but Malcolm, showing his true colors to Cassandra, did not invite Cassandra to move in. He preferred she stay in her own house, and once his son was born and aged up to a toddler, Malcolm would take him in and raise him. (Malcolm being h*ckin rude) That hasn't happened yet, since Cassandra only just gave birth to a son she named Jace, which infuriated Malcolm. How dare she name his son? That being said, as soon as he's old enough, Malcolm's changing his name to Malcolm Landgraab II.

Hours after Cassandra gave birth to Malcolm's son, Rani had a little boy that she and Princeton named Geoffrey, in honor of Princeton's father. Julian aged up to a child, as did Vivian:

alId0vf.png
    vkeL1Xm.png

Meanwhile, Nancy and Geoffrey are both elders. Nancy is The Muscle in the Criminal Career, while Geoffrey is a Government Agent. Geoff's hopelessly in love with Nancy, but she's having an affair with the substantially younger and more attractive gardener. Rani is a Store Manager in the Fashion career, while Princeton chose to use his wealth and influence for good and so become a Politician.

That's the end of the catch-up! Next live-post will probably be posted tomorrow, because I'm feeling some good late-night Simming coming on.

When we left off, Rani and Cassandra had both had little Landgraab boys. The months progressed quickly as the children grew. Julian began writing his own violin concertos, unaware that this was not a normal childhood activity. He completed his Artistic Prodigy aspiration, moving quickly onto a Whiz Kid aspiration. Julian was at the age where he knew he was not a Landgraab, and he was determined to make a name for himself that wasn't based on his father or step-father. Vivian also took up a musical hobby, though hers was piano, as Nancy insisted was more ladylike and "proper for a girl of her status".

euLQRhk.png

Malcolm had seen his wife Cassandra sporadically since the birth, and had yet to meet his new son. But what did he want with babies anyway? There were enough in this house...smelly, fussy, and stealing his true inheritance as Landgraab heir... His phone ringing interrupted his thoughts, and he looked down to see a text from Cassandra, asking if she could come over. What's the harm?, Malcolm reasoned. I could do for some WooHoo anyway. Maybe get another Landgraab son. When she arrived, Malcolm wasted no time.

MqWYyME.png
    7db5YaE.png

Looking over to the bed where Cassandra was sleeping, Malcolm sighed. Marriage was too much work-but this marriage would be the bond that would allow him to eventually take control of his family's legacy. They were, after all, the two most influential families in Simland.

The next day happened to be the Landgraab cousins' birthdays. Princeton gave his baby Geoffrey Jr. one last snuggle before heading off to work, expecting to return home to a toddler.

RnFrln6.png

Meanwhile, Nancy's gardener stopped by the weed the plants. Geoffrey, inside mixing drinks, was usually at work when the gardener came, so he was surprised to see he was a young and not unattractive man... Geoffrey put these thoughts aside, happily chatting with Santiago about his favorite types of fertilizer before Santiago headed outside. Nancy had been away from Santiago for a couple of weeks--Geoffrey had had a few vacation days saved up and so took care of the garden himself. Nancy went outside, pointing out the flowers that had bloomed since the last time Santiago had visited. They barely made eye contact, the chemistry between them sparking and simmering. Finally Nancy looked at Santiago-she knew Geoffrey was home, she knew it was risky, she knew it was wrong, but she hadn't seen her lover in weeks. Pulling Santiago away from the window, things quickly got heated.

LJxM0da.png

As Nancy led Santiago to her bedroom, she had to pass through the parlor, where Geoffrey was mixing drinks. He looked at her questioningly.

"I'm showing Santiago the paintings by that Sunset Valley artist, darling. Santiago's from Sunset Valley!"

Geoffrey nodded, but a small suspicion still clouded his mind. As the door closed, Geoffrey started towards the bedroom. His hand was on the knob, about to turn, when a ring from the doorbell distracted him. That was weird... The Landgraab mansion was located on a wide expanse of land, and visitors were uncommon. Geoffrey made his way to the door, the gardener and his wife fading from his mind, though they were most definitely not fading from each other's...

Ze1ICdm.png

When Geoffrey reached the door, he drew back in surprise.

CtlTWQf.png

At the door was Gunther Munch, his former step-grandson, back when Princeton had been married to Mila Munch. Gunther was fuming, and his eyes were bloodshot. He clearly had had too much nectar... or maybe he had ingested some other illegal substance.

"Your family ruined mine," he slurred angrily at Geoffrey before taking a swig of juice. "And I'm going to make him pay."

"Make who pay?" Geoffrey asked in confusion.

"Princeton," Gunther snarled. "I'm gonna make that SOB pay, and I'm going to make you pay for what he did to my mother."

"Gunther, calm down," Geoffrey tried to reason.

kdAx4xa.png

"Calm down? Funny, that's exactly what that SOB said to my mother when he left her for that *plum*."

"Gunther, I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I call the police," Geoffrey threatened.

"Fine, but watch your back." Gunther stumbled off as Geoffrey watched in bewilderment and fear. Turning back inside, he tried to forget all about it and went back to his Mixology practice.

After work, Princeton and Rani returned to age up their little boy. Geoffrey Jr. grew into a beautiful blonde cherub who looked just like his father.

isVrrR2.png
    uhWv2XB.png

Malcolm headed over to the the Goth mansion for his son's birthday. This would be the first time he would meet his son, and Malcolm was excited not as a father, but because this meant he was ever closer to the seizing the heirdom of the Landgraab legacy. Holding his son in his arms, Malcolm whispered, "You will have your rightful place, my son."

ZcKCYNp.png

Then, within minutes, Malcolm Landgraab II aged up into a toddler.

fkZEoKR.png

As Malcolm lifted him into the air, he looked at his son and said, "I promise, my son, whatever it takes, you'll be the heir of the Landgraab legacy. Nobody and nothing can stand in my way. One day, it will be yours."

To be continued...

Here's what Malcolm II looks like. I think I'm going to call him Mal, just to distinguish. Both of the boys look so much like their dads! I'm a little disappointed, I wanted to get some nice Gothic genes in there haha... We still have time!

evGuB0E.png
  • joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    I love this!!! Please keep writing the stories!
    I love this!!! Please keep writing the stories!

Glad you're enjoying it!! New one coming out very soon
    Landgraab Legacy Continued

Ever since Malcolm's son had aged up, Malcolm had been quietly obsessed with securing his legacy. He decided that while his wife and son would continue to live away from him, he would move them closer to make it easier for Malcolm to train his son to take over the legacy. Calling Cassandra over one night, he explained to her his thoughts.

Wl606As.png

"I should be heir to the Landgraab legacy, not Princeton," Malcolm asserted. "And once I am, you will be the richest and most influential woman in Simland. And our son will inherit everything."

Cassandra's eyes gleamed with greed, but she shook her head. "It's not possible. Princeton is the golden boy. Your parents adore him, Oasis Springs loves him, there's no way you can seize the legacy."

"I know how to fight dirty, Cassandra, and believe me when I say I'm not afraid to," Malcolm growled. "You and I come from the two oldest and most powerful families. Nobody can deny that our son's lineage is pure and powerful. Through our combined influence, we will make them accept me as Landgraab heir. They'll be begging for it."

Cassandra nodded. "In the meantime," Malcolm added, "I've bought a piece of property for you and our son to live on. You'll move in in the morning."

And move in Cassandra and Malcolm II did, to a cute but well-kept large cottage. As Malcolm II explored inside, Cassandra pulled her husband aside to give him news.

"Malcolm, I'm pregnant."

Malcolm smiled, ambition in his eyes. "Good. Let's hope it's a boy. With another son, that'll give us all the more claim to the legacy. All Princeton has is a ditz of a daughter and one boy. Cassandra, one day everything will be ours."

mXBJEss.png

While Malcolm was conspiring with Cassandra, Nancy called a meeting of the Council of Elites, which regularly met at her house to discuss the status of each of their towns. The Council was composed of all the matriarchs of the wealthiest families across Simland, including the Goths, the Lewises, the Villareals, the Fengs, and of course, Nancy Landgraab as their leader. It was this council which convened to discuss marriage arrangements, business agreements, and such. With a huge amount of influence over politics, spots on the Council were envied by all.

Inw5LrF.png

Rani, ambitious as always, knew that, being married to the Landgraab heir, she has a very good chance of being selected as the next matriarch of the Landgraabs to lead the Council. However, she knew that Nancy neither liked her nor approved of her marriage to Princeton, and that Cassandra Goth (now Landgraab) was Nancy's first choice. Spotting Nancy going into the kitchen to put a nectar glass away, Rani decided to corner her and make a bid for a spot.

vgOSYhI.png

"Nancy," Rani acknowledged as Nancy visibly rolled her eyes. "I know you don't like me. But you know, as wife of the Landgraab heir, I will be the next matriarch of the Landgraab family."

"Only if I decide to leave my authority to you," Nancy said, crossing her arms. "And why would I leave my authority to a low-born commoner who seduced my son?"

It took all Rani had not to slap Nancy, but she took a deep breath and continued. "You know that I will work in this family's best interests. Cassandra might be a Landgraab by marriage, but she's a Goth by blood, and you know that if she is made leader of the Council she'll work only in her own family's favor."

"The Council will want her," Nancy said. "She's got status, poise, wealth, everything you pretend to have. She is a true leader. You are a usurper." Rani, almost boiling over in frustration, stood silently. "Please don't bother me again during a Council meeting, Rani. Go back to painting or something." Rani took another deep breath and went back upstairs to play with Geoffrey II.

Meanwhile, Vivian had met Max Villareal at school, and invited him over for a playdate.

tsnlujf.png

As they played, Nancy noticed this, and made a mental note that a marriage between a Landgraab and a Villareal would serve the Landgraab legacy nicely. As the day continued, the Council meeting finally ended, with all its members a bit more tipsy and a tentative marriage agreement between the Villareals and the Landgraabs agreed upon. Nancy went upstairs to see her grandson, and was alarmed by a large thud from the balcony. Rushing outside, she saw her husband fall to the ground, clutching his heart and struggling to breathe.

CUyaG5V.png
    bDjQ1qj.png

Nancy called for an ambulance, but it was too late. Geoffrey died, leaving his heir unnamed and to be decided by Nancy and the Council. He was buried in his garden, ironic due to Nancy's affair with the gardener.

qaOqg4a.png

Nancy called Princeton into her bedroom the next morning, preparing to tell him he was her choice for the heir.

"Princeton, tradition says that the Council will determine the next heir to the Landgraab legacy," Nancy said. "I just wanted you to know that I will be supporting you as Geoffrey's heir."

mWQrQy7.png

"I am ready to accept that responsibility--" Princeton began, but Nancy cut him off.

"You will not be accepting that responsibility until I and the Council determine that you are ready to," Nancy said, "however long that may take."

"But Mother-"

"No buts, Princeton," Nancy scolded. "This is the way it is. This is the way it must be. Unless you would like for me to sponsor Malcolm-"

"No. That will not be necessary." Princeton said coldly before saying goodbye to his mother as he went to work.

Hearing her phone ring, Nancy looked down to see that it was Santiago, her gardener and lover, asking her to meet at the park. Hesitant at first, and thinking of her dead husband, Nancy thought about not going, but the pull was too strong. She walked into the library at the park, where Santiago awaited her. He wasted no time.

"Nancy, I wish I could say I'm sorry to hear about Geoffrey, but how can I be when it means we can be together now?" Santiago reached for her hand.

Nancy pulled away, responding, "You know we can't, Santiago. There are a million things that keep us apart-and my husband was the least of them."

0hY3Qy7.png

"Run away with me," Santiago begged. "You know I love you, and I know you love me. Marry me, Nancy." Nancy's mouth fell open as she stared at him in shock. She couldn't marry him-she was the most powerful woman in Oasis Springs, and he was a gardener. Her husband had died last night! Still, she couldn't help but entertain the idea...

"Santiago, you know I can't..." she protested, but weakly, as Santiago pushed a ring onto her finger.

"Marry me right now, Nancy," he said. "We can buy a big house and live together. You're rich enough for that. And I won't have to garden anymore, and you could get away from Rani and that annoying brat Julian like you've always talked about..."

Nancy nodded, and within minutes, they had eloped and bought a large mansion across town.

MbQ3tpU.png

Back at the Landgraab house, Princeton pulled Rani to him. "My mother told me this morning that she was going to sponsor me over Malcolm as heir when the Council convenes," he said, failing to notice Malcolm sitting at the chess table behind them.

0HDO0uq.png

"Princeton, that's great!" Rani gushed. "That's what you've been waiting for, a chance to make a difference!"

"I just want to make my father proud," Princeton said, stoically holding back his emotions. "My father did a lot of good, and I want to follow in his footsteps."

"I know you will," Rani said, smiling softly.

Behind them, Malcolm grew silently furious. How dare his mother choose Princeton over him? Princeton would waste his power and money on things that didn't help the Landgraab legacy, but weakened it. I'll make them see, Malcolm swore to himself. That council will choose me as the heir, once I make them see.

To be continued
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I love how she called Rani a commoner, then she marries her gardener. lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I love how she called Rani a commoner, then she marries her gardener. lol

Right? Nancy's kind of a mess tbh
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    This is such a fun story! Can't wait to see more. So much drama!
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Uh-oh Malcolm has some sinister plans ahead.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Here's a mod to get those pesky skill effects turned off:

http://modthesims.info/d/586006

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Here's a mod to get those pesky skill effects turned off:

http://modthesims.info/d/586006

Thank you so much!!
  • SocallucyfanSocallucyfan Posts: 1,170 Member
    Oh, what family drama!! I am rooting for Princeton as heir!!
    I can't believe Nancy. What a hypocrite!!
  • Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    I always knew she was a very bad sim.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    Oh my gosh, I'm loving this and how dramatic it is. I love all of the family ties in this especially!
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
    Landgraab Legacy Ep 4-New Arrivals

Days and nights went by as Geoffrey grew to be a happy and healthy toddler. Cheerful and playful, Geoffrey was adored by his parents and his siblings, especially Julian, who was determined to be as great a mentor to Geoffrey as Princeton was to him. Julian constantly played with Geoffrey, even allowing him to "help" with his school projects, even though Geoff just made more of a mess than helped.

ltrm6NX.png

He even charmed Malcolm somewhat, coming up to him one day yelling, "Unca Mal!!! Unca Mawcam, look at my toy!"

Malcolm rolled his eyes and forced a smile. "Yes, it's very nice."

"Pway wif me!!" Geoff begged, grabbing and holding onto Malcolm's leg.

"Now listen here, kid--" Malcolm began to threaten, but seeing Geoffrey's eyes fill up with tears and Julian walking by, quickly changed his tone. "Not now, uh, Geoff. Uncle Malcolm's got to go upstairs to do some work."

"Hug bye-bye!" Geoff demanded, lifting his arms. Seeing Julian watch him from the corner of his eyes, Malcolm smiled and nodded, giving Geoff a quick hug.

1reaNXI.png

"There there, now, off to bed." Julian watched from the staircase, wondering why Malcolm was being so nice. Sure, Malcolm wasn't mean to Julian, but he was more along the lines of indifferent. Malcolm turned, catching Julian staring at him. "Hey, scram, kid!" And scram Julian did.

As Geoffrey attempted win over his uncle's cold heart by bringing him toys and begging him to play, Rani found herself facing the mornings with nausea and cramps. Finally taking a test, she confirmed her suspicions-she was pregnant again. Excited and happy, Rani rushed upstairs to tell Princeton, who had just come out of Geoff's nursery.

"Babe, guess what?" She said playfully, wrapping her arms around her husband.

"What is it?" Princeton asked distractedly. "I'm a little busy with the campaign right-"

"I'm pregnant!"

9eVlS0q.png

Princeton smiled. "That's great, love." Rubbing the tiredness from his eyes, Princeton hugged Rani. Even with the nanny, maid, and gardener, Princeton was having a hard time balancing his duties as a father and his duties to his campaign.

"What's wrong?" Rani asked.

Princeton forced a tired smile back onto his face. "Nothing, babe."

"No, what is it?"

"I'm just tired, is all. It's going to be hard with another baby."

"Oh," Rani said, standing there silently. "Okay. Well, um, you know, there's the nanny and the maid and-"

"I know." Princeton cut her off with a quick kiss. "Forget I said anything. I'm going to work on the campaign. I love you." Rani watched him go. She worried about him. She knew he was trying to prove himself worthy of the responsibilities of being heir to the Council, but also be a good father and a good politician at the same time. Is it too much for him-for us? She wondered. No, this is what he wants.

Princeton, instead of going to his office, went out the back door to the garden, standing in front of his father's grave.

"Can I do this?" He asked aloud with his head in the hands.

"I know you can." A voice came from behind Princeton and he turned to see the ghost of his father, smiling behind him.

"Dad? Hi." He said, stunned.

"Princeton, I remembered when I took on the responsibilities of the Landgraab legacy," Geoffrey the ghost said. "I was younger than you. Inexperienced, inept, I'm pretty sure the only reason the Council chose me was because I didn't have a brother." Geoffrey chuckled. "But you don't have that problem, Prince. Your determination will lead you far, and I know you will make a difference."

aGF7h4F.png

"Thanks Dad," Princeton stuttered. "But how-?"

"No buts, Princeton," Geoffrey said with a smile. "You're going to be fine. Be friends with your brother, I think he feels lonelier than he lets on." After a quick hug, Geoffrey disappeared, and Princeton was left to think. The next day, Princeton came home with a promotion, and Vivian came home with Max Villareal. Though Rani disapproved somewhat of the young rebel, she bit her lip and ignored her disapproval. She knew that if she wanted a place on the Council, she would have to please both Nancy and the Council, both of whom were supporting a marriage between Vivian and Max. So she smiled and made them cookies, determined to ignore her feelings about Max, even if he was weird.

ejCm8tl.png

Having achieved his promotion, Princeton decided to take a break from campaigning to relax and focus on the legacy and his family. He took several days off, and picked up rocket science as a hobby, carefully building his rocket day and night.

p1RqyQh.png

One night, after a particularly grueling couple of hours installing the fuel tank, Princeton and Malcolm ran into each other on the porch.

"Hello, little brother!" Princeton said, remembering what his father had told him.

Malcolm nodded coldly. "Princeton. How's the rocket going?"

"Oh, it's going along pretty well!" Princeton beamed. "How are you, little brother?"

"I jut received a bit of good news," Malcolm said with a smirk. "Cassandra just called to say she's given birth to a son, Anthony Landgraab."

Princeton grinned. "Hey! That's great news, little brother. Have her bring the little tyke over sometime."

Malcolm smirked again. "Aren't you feeling threatened, big brother? After all, I've got two sons, and you've only got one."

Princeton forced a laugh. "Now now, little brother, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Rani might be carrying a son, and even if she isn't, well, let's keep in mind who the Council wants more. Even our own mother prefers me."

Malcolm forced a grin. "Ah, you're right, big brother. Still, it doesn't hurt to dream." Gripping each other's hands tightly, they both forced a laugh.

ojEvWxB.png

The days flew by until Rani was almost ready to go into labor, and the rocket was finished. "I'm going to take that thing for a spin," Princeton said with an excited gleam in his eyes. Rani laughed.

"Say goodbye to me and the baby first."

eYk0rd6.png

Princeton smiled, giving her a kiss before rushing to his rocket to launch.

In his room, Malcolm was working furiously. This was his chance. He could alter the course of the legacy forever. Hacking into the override rocket controls, he introduced a tiny virus that would appear insignificant until re-entering the Earth's atmosphere, when it would enter the shield mechanisms and cause them to fail. He would succeed, he knew it.

uQ1V8aH.png

Rani was relaxing quietly with a book, her feet up, when the radio Princeton had left for her to communicate with him lit up and blared a blast of static. "*bzzt* -elp *bzztbzzt* shields *bzzzt* to crash *bzzt*" Leaping to her feet, Rani grabbed for the talkset, but felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. Oh plum, she thought.

"Malcolm!" She screamed, grabbing her huge stomach. "Take me to the hospital now! I'm going into labor!"

To be continued...
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Oh exciting! Another baby on the way, I hope Malcolm helps her!
  • LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    Nice story so far! I will be waiting to see what happens next! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Oh. Malcom is evil! I hope Princeton is okay. But if they leave there will be no one to save him... :'( Did he succceed in killing his brother? Is he going to take Rani to the hospital? Yikes...this is getting interesting!
  • LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    Darn, I'll have to wait for the next part. Anyway, love the drama in this story! Good job, keep going!
  • IrishAussieIrishAussie Posts: 63 Member
    This is really good so far!
    ~My level of sarcasm has gotten to point where I don't know if I'm kidding or not.~
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    oh nice story I have another good read to follow :) I wonder how things will go with Cassandra and Malcolm, as with drama there is always some unfair "victory" at least for a while.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    I need to play with these families, too many possibilities what I could do with them are left open now.
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • joyfulsimmerjoyfulsimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Ahh! This is amazing! I am so curious to see what happened!
  • IrishAussieIrishAussie Posts: 63 Member
    Following this thread :smile: interested to see where it goes!
    ~My level of sarcasm has gotten to point where I don't know if I'm kidding or not.~
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Bookmarked because i love this story.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!