Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Fun

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I've been moving my "affairs" in with their babydaddy & his family, usually. Jealousy disabled (interested? PM me!), and if he's gonna be making 'em, he can help feed 'em, IMO. >:)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    So far, Katrina Caliente and J Huntington III married, Gavin Richards is married to a townie, and Travis Scott is married to a townie too. Gavin and his wife had 2 children so far. Travis and his wife had 3 children (they had twins one time). Nancy and Geoffrey had a child named Grace.

On the other hand, this mod is great, but can create unexpected things like this. With this mod, I can do my "daily cleaning", meaning I visit each of my households and deleted any disliked sims and unexpected romances from each Sim's relationship panel. Click "Forget Active Sim" and your Sim will forget that he or she has ever met that Sim.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    SparkleSims0986SparkleSims0986 Posts: 642 Member
    Update: Seems like two of my Simself's grandkids (Twins named Mason and Calvin Scott) are now the Lotharios of Oasis Springs. Each of them has gotten like three girls pregnant and they've only been young adults for two days
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    I had pregnancy without marriage enabled and the same guy got 3 women in the same household pregnant. Sisters. Super awkward. :D

@sabreene is writing a sort of similar story on her blog... https://sabreene.wordpress.com/ I haven't read everything there, but there's a story about a guy who is a serial romantic that had me rolling, and I bet you'd like it too. It involves 4 "Seasons" sisters. And the guy. Really great reading! :)
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    I had pregnancy without marriage enabled and the same guy got 3 women in the same household pregnant. Sisters. Super awkward. :D

@sabreene is writing a sort of similar story on her blog... https://sabreene.wordpress.com/ I haven't read everything there, but there's a story about a guy who is a serial romantic that had me rolling, and I bet you'd like it too. It involves 4 "Seasons" sisters. And the guy. Really great reading! :)

You're so awesome for mentioning me! <3 And my story!! That little story is from the game I was playing all the way from the first start of the sims to when my save blew up and broke. I haven't fixed it all the way, so I decided to make a story out of my screenshots, so I wouldn't miss all my characters so much. It has some great stuff going on with MC Command center in it, that I haven't fully gotten to. But it's the game that really gave MC Command center a run! trying out all the flagging, setting up the world so i could have m/m, f/m, f/f relationships, then the risky woohoo when that appeared in the mod!

I didn't get enough screenshots of some of it, but I had one guy that the mod *loved* to marry off. It's supposed to be random, but this guy! Every time the mod ran, it would marry him off. Then, when it shouldn't have been able to, it married him off again! (turns out I found a bug, that let people flagged as 'homeless' move onto a lot by marrying an existing member of the town!). Ah, good times :D:D
  • Options
    This is the third time Bella and Mortimer Goth have autonomously conceived triplets with the MC Command Center mod... I love this mod, but wow, Bella, you got your work cut out for you.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    In mine, MCCC married Vladislaus Straud and Zoe Patel. I didn't quite realize it until I noticed Vlad no longer lived in Straud Manor and I found him over at the roomie's place, so I moved the two of them back.

Zoe also was employed as a waitress and Vlad as a boss in the criminal career so when I would take a Sim up to the manor for a meeting of the evil vampire club they would both be in their work outfits, and Zoe would stroll around all cheerful and Vlad would be flirty in the midst of the evil vampire gathering. It seems ridiculous but that evil, ugly old vampire and Zoe seemed perfectly happy together, hehe.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    Weird thing is happening in my game. My male sim was abducted yesterday and came back pregnant. His wife was impregnated by him ( risky wohoo). So right now they both are pregnant. I'm using MCCC ( updated), and it allows me to control pregnancy for the pregnant male. For the female sim it only shows that she is pregnant and baby gender, no other usual mccc pregnancy editing options.

Also strange thing is, female sim can't take a pregnancy test ! I've tried every bathroom in the house, no option for her for the pregnancy test. Is it because 2 pregnant sims are in the same household ?

One more weird thing. Male sims belly sometimes makes sparkling animation when he feels upset tummy ( obviously from pregnancy, but he doesn't know that yet LOL), does it mean he is going to have an ALIEN baby ?
  • Options
    ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    i am putting this into my game today! question, when the game marries sims does it also move them in together?
    or do i have to go in and move them in?
    thanks!
    you're ele-phantastic
  • Options
    ambrown wrote: »
    i am putting this into my game today! question, when the game marries sims does it also move them in together?
    or do i have to go in and move them in?
    thanks!

It moves them in together! But if you would rather them stay in one home over the other, the game might move them into the other house, in which case you'd have to go to manage worlds and move them back over
  • Options
    Weird thing is happening in my game. My male sim was abducted yesterday and came back pregnant. His wife was impregnated by him ( risky wohoo). So right now they both are pregnant. I'm using MCCC ( updated), and it allows me to control pregnancy for the pregnant male. For the female sim it only shows that she is pregnant and baby gender, no other usual mccc pregnancy editing options.

Also strange thing is, female sim can't take a pregnancy test ! I've tried every bathroom in the house, no option for her for the pregnancy test. Is it because 2 pregnant sims are in the same household ?

One more weird thing. Male sims belly sometimes makes sparkling animation when he feels upset tummy ( obviously from pregnancy, but he doesn't know that yet LOL), does it mean he is going to have an ALIEN baby ?

You might have a weird updating bug or something. It might be something with the current version? I had that limited mccc pregnancy options thing for a while, I don't know how it got fixed. Congrats on your male sims' alien baby!!!
  • Options
    WenniepennieWenniepennie Posts: 61 Member
    I made one of my sims' children move out and I made the household unplayed so I could see with who he'd end up with... Well, he hooked up with 3 different women (one of them being Maaike Haas :neutral:) and got children with all three of them. So he now has 8 babies. I decided to make a few changes in CAS so he's unable to have children now :relaxed:
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    > @SparkleSims0986 said:
    > Feisbukaite wrote: »
    >
    > Weird thing is happening in my game. My male sim was abducted yesterday and came back pregnant. His wife was impregnated by him ( risky wohoo). So right now they both are pregnant. I'm using MCCC ( updated), and it allows me to control pregnancy for the pregnant male. For the female sim it only shows that she is pregnant and baby gender, no other usual mccc pregnancy editing options.
    >
    > Also strange thing is, female sim can't take a pregnancy test ! I've tried every bathroom in the house, no option for her for the pregnancy test. Is it because 2 pregnant sims are in the same household ?
    >
    > One more weird thing. Male sims belly sometimes makes sparkling animation when he feels upset tummy ( obviously from pregnancy, but he doesn't know that yet LOL), does it mean he is going to have an ALIEN baby ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You might have a weird updating bug or something. It might be something with the current version? I had that limited mccc pregnancy options thing for a while, I don't know how it got fixed. Congrats on your male sims' alien baby!!!

Thanks. Strange things are happening. When he gave birth to an alien baby, his wifes pregnancy dissapeared , she wasn't showing as pregnant , so no baby for her. But Male sim was abducted again next day after giving birth ! That time he came back not pregnant, but 2-3 days later abducted again ! I was in shock, he came back pregnant ... I had to terminate that pregnancy, because he just had a baby. They also about to age to elders and they have 2 teens. Haven't played since yesterday ( computer is in service, mac needs new battery), but can't wait to see if abductions are going to continue.
  • Options
    @Feisbukaite you can adjust the frequency of abduction in one of the mccc settings
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    This is one of my favorite things! I can't even keep track of all the crazy happenings, tho I do try!

Recently, I noticed that Dina Calliente and Don Lothario got married and had twin girls! I went in to check them out, tweaked their looks a bit (Dina's an adult and amother, thought I'd update her outfit, and I kept the kids mostly as is, just made them slightly more coordinated), and now I really like the story they have! The girly (Anna) one is lazy and has the social butterfly aspiration, and the tomboy (Dana) is a genius with the whiz kid aspiration! I love it! I got so excited and I saved them and uploaded to gallery (I think I labeled them "Rocca Family"), just in case I ever decide to play with them later! I don't have the parenthood pack (can't justify spending more money right now) but I bet they'd be great for that!
    4K2inhl.png
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    I made one of my sims' children move out and I made the household unplayed so I could see with who he'd end up with... Well, he hooked up with 3 different women (one of them being Maaike Haas :neutral:) and got children with all three of them. So he now has 8 babies. I decided to make a few changes in CAS so he's unable to have children now :relaxed:

Wow, your sim turned out to be a player, :) MCCC is a fun mod, there are some things you can do with MCCC to not have this happen, if that is something you would like in your game, you can go into MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Married Only Pregnancies and change this setting to true, then only married sims will be having babies in your game or you can click on a sim, in this case the guy with 8 babies and flag him to never get another sim pregnant same goes with any female sim, she will not become pregnant so long as they are flagged, if somewhere down the line you want these sims to have babies, just click on the sim again and remove the flag, no need to change any settings in CAS.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4