Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bluejay Legacy

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Nothing like a "Yay, I'm Alive!" Party!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    :-O
    Part of me hopes he'll succeed. Another part thinks it's an opportunity for a unique demise for him.

I know! I thought about that too. 14 days left to live doesn't even sound so terrible for a Sim who has just turned elder and has 21 days left to live anyway, and a heroic death would make a better end to his story than death from old age. But I still couldn't help rescuing him from it.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Ownnn Is love in the air???
    I'm glad Desmond will become a white ghost and that Molly may find a partner.

Maybe I should set her up with Connor Frio in my game.
  • Options
    I think she would get along well with Connor!
  • Options
    Guess what! I was playing today and she decided to go out with Styles McGraw!
  • Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    I'm glad he survived. That's awesome
  • Options
  • Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    I am also glad to be reading this because it's helping me get to a point where I can post my own legacy story! It will be fun.
  • Options
    After a few solved cases, successful novels and unsuccessful dates, Molly decided to move away from Sunset Valley and buy a house in Hidden Springs.
    2ilofvd.jpg

33lp8pv.jpg

Her new adventures can be followed here.

(There are two reasons for this: my legacy game was becoming increasingly laggy and glitchy, and I was less motivated to pursue it because the rags-to-riches storyline was already completed, and I felt nothing new could happen apart from generations growing up, getting married and dying.
    This way Molly can have adventures of her own, without rigid rules, but Desmond and Deborah don't ever have to die!)
  • Options
    @PalmArrow So, now there's a new thread! Way to go!
    That's a nice idea as well. It's fun to imagine that Desmond and Deborah are having a happy life without seeing them dying. That is always so sad! At least their pixels are saved in the mausoleum.
    I usually cheat changing the age settings and others to make my sims live a little longer. It's like "I'm not ready now..." and then... "let's add a new season to them" (Since each season lasts a week, I set their life spams according to it.). In my current Sunset Valley, I changed Dustin's and Illiana Langerak's ages, so they could age a little later. It's like they would age with Dorie Hart. I let Dorie get old and they would age two days later. Then, I added and extra season for the adults and they are now living 9 more days as adults. XD