Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP - Get Together *Updated*

Comments

• Options
    hise66hise66 Posts: 20 Member
    > @wyn said:
    > hise66 wrote: »
    >
    > Are those Teens? Or Young Adults
    >
    >
    >
    > It's sad that we can't tell... Teens need to look like teens. ._.

I agree
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited August 2015
    Well, I guess we had a hint at this a long time ago. Remember how we kept getting closer to the city with each EP? Then we got Newcrest which was really close to the city? Well here you have it. It's just right beyond those lots. There's no doubt there will be a city world. I just hope it won't be like Magnolia Promenade. That would be disappointing. :/

GmzQ2RNxMnfj.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    hise66 wrote: »
    Are those Teens? Or Young Adults

That selfie pose is teen-only I think.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I remember the Sims 3 received the same hate when it was released...

The Sims 2 received a similar hate as a base game...

:/
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    alienXingalienXing Posts: 168 Member
    Conclue wrote: »
    Was shocked to see this on the main page just now, but when I went back it was gone. I don't know if it was a surprise leak or a mistake?

I think this is the family oriented EP. Glad to hear a new world is coming along with it. That will make for 4 now :)

Does that look like a family to you? Because to me it looks like a bunch of trendy young adults taking a selfie, one of them having DJ headphones. This EP is going to be about "hanging out" and partying.
  • Options
    hise66hise66 Posts: 20 Member
    > @elelunicy said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That selfie pose is teen-only I think.

I didn't think about that. Thanks
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Could it be teens? Remember when they posted the pic of the teen party and the parents coming home early? Hmm
  • Options
    BafendoBafendo Posts: 2,127 Member
    What about the occult? Should it be Vampires again? Like the Night Life Vampires or Late Night Vampires? Or maybe something else?
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Looks kind of like their adverts for everything else. "Cute" sims making quirky faces. Not much else. I'm getting a Late Night vibe though. Hope it's packed with interactive objects at least.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    hise66 wrote: »
    > @wyn said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's sad that we can't tell... Teens need to look like teens. ._.

I agree

I'm an expert at telling apart teens and young adults, and those in the render look like teens.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I remember the Sims 3 received the same hate when it was released...

The Sims 2 received a similar hate as a base game...

:/

Sometimes I feel like you just post to do so. Other times I agree with you.

Your wrong about Sims 2 base game. That was revered when it was released. It was a totally different Sims experience. I'll never forget those first couple Sims 2 yeasr they were so immersive, fun and exciting.

many of the Sims 3 Ep's were more about getting "that content back" rather than being excited about "new stuff in the Sims game". I like that the Sims 4 approach has been a nice blend of bringing new ideas with old concepts together. It's smart. The Stuff Packs and Game Packs will help us achieve this goal of getting classic content back while bringing new fresh concepts to the game :)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    DeerLord wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    what is this pack? get together for a night on the town or a family gathering. i cant actually tell as the name kinda doesn't give anything away. like at all.

It says live it up with the Get Together. So..I think it's more the same bro party stuff they have been pumping out since day one.
    Bros really do love chilling with their bros at the spa, going to their jobs, and hanging out in the kitchen making delicious icecream together.

I don't know about your bro Sims but I had two in my game that would have enjoyed that together very much, lol. They were inseparable. Followed each other up and down the stairs, everywhere. But the term 'live it up' usually doesn't mean family stuff.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    oh, I hope that teens can "sneak out" option to party with his/her group friends!
  • Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    edited August 2015
    Those hairstyles look soo awesome!! Definitely getting this one :smiley:
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    awww, was really hoping for pets. lol
    Oh well, this looks cool too. It wasn't on the home page when I checked a minute ago, then when I refreshed it can't even open the page anymore. Says it's stuck in redirect loop...
  • Options
    Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    o.o It sounds awesome! anyways I hope we'll see more images today at Gamescom! maybe the new world :) and where are my toddlers? :'(
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    I'm excited. It looks a little like those are teens in the render. Hopefully we'll be getting new content for them!
    Not much longer until we find out!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Knoxhood wrote: »
    Those hairstyles look soo awesome!! Definitely getting this one :smiley:

so do I love those hairstyles! yup, this EP will be good!

• Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    I wonder how big this 'new world' is going to be
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    This EP doesn't interest me at all. :(
    He/Him
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    Yassss, honey! DJ booths, new bars, sexy vampires, more dance moves... It's what us fans have been asking for since day one!

2586399-7421413893-nicol.gif
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    DeerLordDeerLord Posts: 236 Member
    DeerLord wrote: »
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    what is this pack? get together for a night on the town or a family gathering. i cant actually tell as the name kinda doesn't give anything away. like at all.

It says live it up with the Get Together. So..I think it's more the same bro party stuff they have been pumping out since day one.
    Bros really do love chilling with their bros at the spa, going to their jobs, and hanging out in the kitchen making delicious icecream together.

I don't know about your bro Sims but I had two in my game that would have enjoyed that together very much, lol. They were inseparable. Followed each other up and down the stairs, everywhere. But the term 'live it up' usually doesn't mean family stuff.
    Then it should be perfectly fine since clearly the traditional implication of "bro stuff" doesn't apply here and the game lets you play with your bro Sims in different ways ;)

• Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Right now I'm some what disappointed.
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196