Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP - Get Together *Updated*

Comments

• Options
    TheOpheliacTheOpheliac Posts: 170 Member
    It looks like we're getting a Teen-oriented EP! Awesome. :smile:

Hopefully Teens can sneak out of the house, throw parties when their parents are away, or other things like that!
  • Options
    alienXingalienXing Posts: 168 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    hise66 wrote: »
    > @wyn said:
    > hise66 wrote: »
    >
    > Are those Teens? Or Young Adults
    >
    >
    >
    > It's sad that we can't tell... Teens need to look like teens. ._.

I agree

I'm an expert at telling apart teens and young adults, and those in the render look like teens.

"I'm an expert at telling apart teens and young adults...."

Apparently not, because you're wrong.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    You guys really think those a teens? Man, it really annoys me that I cannot tell at all. Please tell me how you guys can tell those are teens vs. young adults. I am not being a jerk, I'm honestly curious and confused.

Because one is taking a selfie but the renders with the YAs have Sims taking a selfie with cell phone so I'm with you more YA themed gameplay.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk though. If people are excited about more young adult play (or who knows maybe it will have a bunch of different things to do with different age groups), I'm happy for them. I am still unsure whether I like Sims 4 or not. I think it will take me a couple of years to get on board (or decide not to) with this series.

But I really am curios how people know the difference between young adults and adults. I really really can't tell at all. The only way I can tell is if I'm in game and seen the little bubble that says "Teen". Maybe they are seeing something that I am not.

I am curious as well. I can't tell them apart, and have to rely on the bubble over the sim.

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    You guys really think those a teens? Man, it really annoys me that I cannot tell at all. Please tell me how you guys can tell those are teens vs. young adults. I am not being a jerk, I'm honestly curious and confused.

Because one is taking a selfie but the renders with the YAs have Sims taking a selfie with cell phone so I'm with you more YA themed gameplay.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk though. If people are excited about more young adult play (or who knows maybe it will have a bunch of different things to do with different age groups), I'm happy for them. I am still unsure whether I like Sims 4 or not. I think it will take me a couple of years to get on board (or decide not to) with this series.

But I really am curios how people know the difference between young adults and teens. I really really can't tell at all. The only way I can tell is if I'm in game and seen the little bubble that says "Teen". Maybe they are seeing something that I am not.

I can't tell them apart either and why one day in a big discussion when game was first released I made the suggestion to them to put tags on them..and they did. That is the only way I know the difference in game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    A bunch of young single friends wearing incredibly youthful looking clothing and taking a selfie with the tag "live it up" Yep, more bro party/luxurious pampered life. No thanks EA, I'm good, the game is already a bro party, I don't need more content for that theme. At least I can say they are consistent... in disappointing me.

At least we know what to expect by now.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    it does seem teen centered, maybe they'll sneak in teen updates, like a different height???? *wishes*
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    TessaLee74TessaLee74 Posts: 278 Member
    Oh, wait guys, do you know what this EP is about? That 'world' you enter online and meet up with other player's Sims. Bet money on it.

So I can hang out with Colton's sad, empty Justine-less Sims.....graaayyyyttttt. :p

• Options
    Oh, wait guys, do you know what this EP is about? That 'world' you enter online and meet up with other player's Sims. Bet money on it.

ooooooo yes please

I say that because it was part of a survey and we know it was an online game before it became a single player game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    simsjammy wrote: »
    it does seem teen centered, maybe they'll sneak in teen updates, like a different height???? *wishes*

But how do you know???? ARGH! LOL Someone please enlighten me how you know those are teens. Besides the selfie thing.

heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

But how do you know???? ARGH! LOL Someone please enlighten me how you know those are teens. Besides the selfie thing.

YAs also do selfies so its not just a teenage thing. And also those headphones are kind of old-fanishoed (even though I used same kind of headphones for computer) but most people would use ipod kind.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    Not happy. I want Seasons or Pets. I don't give rats 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about toddlers and more stuff for single sims.
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member

imagination.gif?w=500

Okay, okay, I'm done joking, now.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member

Totally said that back on like, page 2. lol xD GMTA I guess
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

ooooooo yes please

how about no?

I don't care what you want. I think it will be fun for me if they do that.
  • Options

lol ok, you got me
    it just seems kinda juvenile in fashion even for young adults
    that's if ea go with age appropriate clothing, which their is a tick box for in the sims 4 custom content creating
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    This is a joke, right? Is EVERY expansion pack gonna start with the word "Get"!? What kind of "features" will this even introduce? Probably more stuff for single young adult Sims to do... "yay"...
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    JoshuaSkylarJoshuaSkylar Posts: 158 Member
    edited August 2015
    :neutral: So the Gamescon event is in 3 hrs & 30 min? Hopefully they open up and elaborate more. The only selling point for me would be if an occult is introduced, I can't care for more interactions between adults/YA/teens. :cry:
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Those headphones look like a sim version of beats by dre. It's a headphone company that also sells DJ headphones.
  • Options

YAs also do selfies so its not just a teenage thing. And also those headphones are kind of old-fanishoed (even though I used same kind of headphones for computer) but most people would use ipod kind.

Maybe the headphones are representing ones you can buy for the game? I think maybe my worst nightmares about this game just came true with yet another EP for online gameplay and order more headphones for the CE. :s
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

ooooooo yes please

how about no?

there are 31 other people (maybe even more) who signed a petion on the ideas forum for NEVER having online or co-op gameplay for Sims. If you want that go play Secondlife or IMVU
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited August 2015
    :neutral: So the Gamescon event is in 3 hrs & 30 min? Hopefully they open up and elaborate more. The only selling point for me would be if an occult is introduced, I can't care for more interactions between teens. :cry:

The new occult is most likely going to be vampires, as this is really looking similar to LN.

I just hope the vampires don't sparkle.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Maybe since teens can go out and party, they can get grounded... To stay at home and babysit.. There toddler siblings..

Ugh,.. I am just desperate for tots now but I do really love the sims 4.. It's like having a delicious piece of pumpkin pie without the cool whip. I can't eat my pie without the cool whip!! It's like asking for cool whip and they just want to splash a martini in my face.. I mean, I like a martini but I still need my cool whip.

They have cute clothes and I think I would really love this EP but.. Where's my cool whip EA?!? I hope I get it soon.
    Please excuse me, I'm very tired lol
  • Options
    really not thinking this ep has anything to do with toddlers, but there’s always the friday event!!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    That pink ombre/dip dye hair is pretty epic tho and so is that long straight hair.
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member

ooooooo yes please

how about no?

there are 31 other people (maybe even more) who signed a petion on the ideas forum for NEVER having online or co-op gameplay for Sims. If you want that go play Secondlife or IMVU

31 is a pretty low number. I doubt they care much about forum petitions anyway, since you never really see Gurus on here other than Drake anyway.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily