Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP - Get Together *Updated*

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    This looks interesting :smile: Wonder what kind of activities comes with it. Like the new things that are shown.
  • TessaLee74TessaLee74 Posts: 278 Member
    My daughter and I were totally living it up at the park today...yeah, it doesn't work. My daughter and I were living it up at this warehouse party last night...sounds more likely.
  • BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    You guys really think those a teens? Man, it really annoys me that I cannot tell at all. Please tell me how you guys can tell those are teens vs. young adults. I am not being a jerk, I'm honestly curious and confused.
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    This EP doesn't interest me at all. :(

You literally only know the name and what you can see from the render [which is very little]. I think you're making your judgement a little too soon.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yassss, honey! DJ booths, new bars, sexy vampires, more dance moves... It's what us fans have been asking for since day one!

2586399-7421413893-nicol.gif

Hopefully Luke Evans vampires. <3
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited August 2015
    Double post. Sorry.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited August 2015
    B....bu-...but ME NEED THEM TADDLERZ! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:/:(:s:'(
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • alienXingalienXing Posts: 168 Member
    edited August 2015
    yupp wrote: »
    Could it be teens? Remember when they posted the pic of the teen party and the parents coming home early? Hmm

They probably will have some teen-oriented stuff included in the pack, but it won't be primarily about teens.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Hoping it adds photobooths.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    You guys really think those a teens? Man, it really annoys me that I cannot tell at all. Please tell me how you guys can tell those are teens vs. young adults. I am not being a jerk, I'm honestly curious and confused.

Because one is taking a selfie but the renders with the YAs have Sims taking a selfie with cell phone so I'm with you more YA themed gameplay.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    This EP doesn't interest me at all. :(

How do you guys (not singling you out, but using your post as the most recent example) make judgements before you know anything. some of you are judging this and it's a screen shot advert of a new EP called Get Together with what seems to be a mix of YA and Teens in some new CAS stuff with the information that you will explore a new world and live it up. There's NOTHING to base your opinions on! Goodness. Rampant speculation off a screenshot.

Come on guys. GTW had TONS of content.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    edited August 2015
    more parties and social interactions, maybe ill bake lasagne for the next year and see if i get bored of eating the same food again and again. Hello nightlife ep what a weird name. whats next, the sims 4 get your wellies on? alot of get being used. the names suck. sorry but they do.
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Here's a theory. Do you think they would post a picture like that knowing we'd assume it's latenight. But the more I look, those look like teens. Look at the selfie pose and the phone cover. Hmmmm....
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    TessaLee74 wrote: »
    My daughter and I were totally living it up at the park today...yeah, it doesn't work. My daughter and I were living it up at this warehouse party last night...sounds more likely.

Ha!

"My toddler and I were totally livin' it up at Sims-R-Us and I got cool new toys for him!"

"My bro friend and I were totally livin' it up at the bar today and we did very 'bro' things!"
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    The Sims 2 received a similar hate as a base game...

:/

Really? I don't remember it being like that at all. Of course, I was having too much fun with my open sandbox play, but the only complaints I vaguely remember is an issue with the DRM shutting down some CD-rom drives.

I'm still seeing just the Sims Gallery thing, but I believe all of you who've seen it. I'm just surprised that they'd put this up before the Gamescom press conference, but they have flubbed up before. It will be interesting to see what this "Get Together" contains.

• synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    Hoping it adds photobooths.

that'd be sweet!!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Oh, wait guys, do you know what this EP is about? That 'world' you enter online and meet up with other player's Sims. Bet money on it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited August 2015
    Cinebar wrote: »

Because one is taking a selfie but the renders with the YAs have Sims taking a selfie with cell phone so I'm with you more YA themed gameplay.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk though. If people are excited about more young adult play (or who knows maybe it will have a bunch of different things to do with different age groups), I'm happy for them. I am still unsure whether I like Sims 4 or not. I think it will take me a couple of years to get on board (or decide not to) with this series.

But I really am curios how people know the difference between young adults and teens. I really really can't tell at all. The only way I can tell is if I'm in game and seen the little bubble that says "Teen". Maybe they are seeing something that I am not.
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • alienXingalienXing Posts: 168 Member
    Bafendo wrote: »
    What about the occult? Should it be Vampires again? Like the Night Life Vampires or Late Night Vampires? Or maybe something else?

Maybe the occult could be toddlers. Those things are satanic.
  • TellexTellex Posts: 583 Member
    2mwazaq.jpg

EA WHY U NO LISTEN FOR??
    35i5blu.png
    My Simblr
    Current family tree

Origin ID: tellekinz
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    It's definitely a nightlife EP but lets hope they all sorts of group activities for all ages.

I also wonder if every expansion will start with "Get..."

Get pets
    Get rained on
    Get out of town
    Get supernatural
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    Oh, wait guys, do you know what this EP is about? That 'world' you enter online and meet up with other player's Sims. Bet money on it.

ooooooo yes please
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    edited August 2015
    oh, I hope that teens can "sneak out" option to party with his/her group friends!

LOL @ Sneakout. These little plums don't have a curfew.
    nR4CflG.png?1
    Unless they're adding that in with the EP?
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member

ooooooo yes please

how about no?
    6adMCGP.gif