Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New EP - Get Together *Updated*

Comments

• Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I really like the new hairstyles and clothes! :)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I know I saw it when I link the OP's page but when I go there from the top of the real forum it's not there but about the gallery. I have no idea but would like to know what is the Gamescom announcement if not a new EP.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Get Together? They better add loads of group activities! :joy:

Get together and talk... :s
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    This EP sounds promising I hope there will be a date/group management system.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • Options
    TMBrandonTMBrandon Posts: 229 Member
    If you go to www.thesims.com/get-together it redirects you to /store/expansion-packs/get-together 404 not found.

This. is. happening.
  • Options
    PandaORosePandaORose Posts: 549 Member
    I can't wait to hear more about this...Get to Together.
    2750512.gif~c200

• Options
    hise66hise66 Posts: 20 Member
    maybe get together family reunions
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Well I like the clothes... It sounds sort of fun!

If it goes on sale and I'm on break from sims 2 I might buy it!
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Get to work, get together..... running out of names?
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »
    How interesting. When I click the "Sims" at the top of the page, the upper portion of the page is all about "The Sims Gallery...Discover new content!" Perhaps it's not updated for every area yet.

I'm not sure this isn't a very clever joke but a good one since I believed it. For a minute.

Do you really think I'm making it up? Please I'm not that good and wouldn't care enough to try to punk anyone. I took the screenshot because I know that the front page isn't always the same for everyone and I thought others would be interested in knowing. Guess you'll see tomorrow.

ROFL I don't know. It's a really, really good joke if you did. I loved that show 'Punked' but maybe EA is punking us, it's late and I'm just hanging around to see what the 'fun announcement' was at Gamescom. I only have three hours to go. LOL
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    what is this pack? get together for a night on the town or a family gathering. i cant actually tell as the name kinda doesn't give anything away. like at all.
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm really hoping this won't be the only thing they announce today, if it is. They need to do major damage control on the game (yes I'm talking about the T word.)

Toddlers! ;)B)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    hise66hise66 Posts: 20 Member
    Are those Teens? Or Young Adults
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I'm really hoping this won't be the only thing they announce today, if it is. They need to do major damage control on the game (yes I'm talking about the T word.)

Agreed.
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    This seems interesting but i have no idea what it could be about. The first thing that comes to mind is gatherings group activities and late night
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    alienXingalienXing Posts: 168 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    How interesting. When I click the "Sims" at the top of the page, the upper portion of the page is all about "The Sims Gallery...Discover new content!" Perhaps it's not updated for every area yet.

I'm not sure this isn't a very clever joke but a good one since I believed it. For a minute.

Do you really think I'm making it up? Please I'm not that good and wouldn't care enough to try to punk anyone. I took the screenshot because I know that the front page isn't always the same for everyone and I thought others would be interested in knowing. Guess you'll see tomorrow.

The user "Cinebar" is stupid, don't bother engaging it.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Conclue wrote: »
    Was shocked to see this on the main page just now, but when I went back it was gone. I don't know if it was a surprise leak or a mistake?

I think this is the family oriented EP. Glad to hear a new world is coming along with it. That will make for 4 now :)

Lol, Developers never "accidentally leak" stuff, it is something that is done (if you know people who work for gaming companies) to create hype. They do crap like this on purpose to create hype. Of course there are times when leaks happen, but its never like this. Someone that works for EA put that up knowing full well someone would see it.
  • Options
    PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    This is interesting. I have a feeling this new world is a city world where primarily young adults can "get together". I hope toddlers will be announced as well (on Friday?). Tread carefully, EA. :p
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    By the render it looks like the new late night/night life.
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    hise66 wrote: »
    Are those Teens? Or Young Adults
    It's sad that we can't tell... Teens need to look like teens. ._.

Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    what is this pack? get together for a night on the town or a family gathering. i cant actually tell as the name kinda doesn't give anything away. like at all.

It says live it up with the Get Together. So..I think it's more the same bro party stuff they have been pumping out since day one.
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    Conclue wrote: »
    Was shocked to see this on the main page just now, but when I went back it was gone. I don't know if it was a surprise leak or a mistake?

I think this is the family oriented EP. Glad to hear a new world is coming along with it. That will make for 4 now :)

The only thing is those all look like young adults. Wouldn't they have put kids/teens and other ages on the cover to advertise a group family event pack? Kind of like what they did with Sims 2 Freeplay?
    heartstopper-couple.gif