Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For honesty and official word on Toddlers, Story Progression, CASt, Open World,etc

Comments

• Options
    gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Signed. :smile:
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    This won't do anything--if they can't say they can't say. End of. Honesty has nothing to do with it. More like they aren't wanting to promise these things so they aren't going to tell you all what's going on. They know the need is strong with you to be told something which is why they are beating around the bush about things IF anything HAS been said. You are forcing them to say something they aren't ready to commit to--whether it works, doesn't work, ect (whatever the variables are).

What's to happen if they finally DO say story progression or any of the other things are added and in the end are not?!

I know what: you then will call them all liars.....you'll be up in arms about it.....you'll start raising H*** about it. But in the end? The people that are trying to force their hand will be the only people to blame for them saying something and then having to take it back. Why? Cause you all are clamoring for the info to start and all they want you to do is to wait and be patient.......but no.......some of you wont listen to that......and that is your folly.

You say all you want about "well we have the right to speak out" and "well there's nothing wrong with letting them know how we feel". And the one that tickles me the most "petitions do a lot of good".

Umm.....no they don't......if they did? You would have already had these things a year ago when you first petitioned these things and were all in an uproar over it all--eapecially toddlers.

I mean, honestly.......I get ya......I understand that you want these things. But give it a rest already. The devs know you want them......they know you want these things. Just let them do their jobs that they have to do and get to you when they know for sure what's to be added. I can garuntee that you ALL will be much happier putting your focus elsewhere for the time being and much happier when they can come to you AND be honest in what's in and what's out.

@SimStaffGabriel @SimStaffGoth whoever.....please shut this thread down....thanks!

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited July 2015
    Whoops. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Bear31 wrote: »
    This won't do anything--if they can't say they can't say. End of. Honesty has nothing to do with it. More like they aren't wanting to promise these things so they aren't going to tell you all what's going on. They know the need is strong with you to be told something which is why they are beating around the bush about things IF anything HAS been said. You are forcing them to say something they aren't ready to commit to--whether it works, doesn't work, ect (whatever the variables are).

What's to happen if they finally DO say story progression or any of the other things are added and in the end are not?!

I know what: you then will call them all liars.....you'll be up in arms about it.....you'll start raising H*** about it. But in the end? The people that are trying to force their hand will be the only people to blame for them saying something and then having to take it back. Why? Cause you all are clamoring for the info to start and all they want you to do is to wait and be patient.......but no.......some of you wont listen to that......and that is your folly.

You say all you want about "well we have the right to speak out" and "well there's nothing wrong with letting them know how we feel". And the one that tickles me the most "petitions do a lot of good".

Umm.....no they don't......if they did? You would have already had these things a year ago when you first petitioned these things and were all in an uproar over it all--eapecially toddlers.

I mean, honestly.......I get ya......I understand that you want these things. But give it a rest already. The devs know you want them......they know you want these things. Just let them do their jobs that they have to do and get to you when they know for sure what's to be added. I can garuntee that you ALL will be much happier putting your focus elsewhere for the time being and much happier when they can come to you AND be honest in what's in and what's out.

@SimStaffGabriel @SimStaffGoth whoever.....please shut this thread down....thanks!

So clearly you've got some issues, so I'm going to make this short and simple. Firstly, if we got an answer about it, sure some people would be mad, but we would move on and get over it. Secondly, stop flame baiting, and trying to get this off topic, I'm sure those moderators you called would love to shut you down. Lastly, if you don't like this thread, DONT go in it! Simple as that! Oh and BTW... @SimGuruDrake has this threads back. And I'm sure if it's getting shut down, there will be some issues, and you don't want that, do you.? All done talking to you! No need to reply. Move on, flame baiter.
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    Astro wrote: »
    Whoops. :mrgreen:

Lol! What happened?
  • Options
    axel1015 wrote: »

So clearly you've got some issues, so I'm going to make this short and simple. Firstly, if we got an answer about it, sure some people would be mad, but we would move on and get over it. Secondly, stop flame baiting, and trying to get this off topic, I'm sure those moderators you called would love to shut you down. Lastly, if you don't like this thread, DONT go in it! Simple as that! Oh and BTW... @SimGuruDrake has this threads back. And I'm sure if it's getting shut down, there will be some issues, and you don't want that, do you.? All done talking to you! No need to reply. Move on, flame baiter.

Not flamebaiting, just stating that this is my opinion......its only flamebait if I said it just to make people mad enough to flame me back and get them into trouble. In which case, is not my intent at all. It was merely to express my opinions.
  • Options

Not flamebaiting, just stating that this is my opinion......its only flamebait if I said it just to make people mad enough to flame me back and get them into trouble. In which case, is not my intent at all. It was merely to express my opinions.

Okay, well your rude opinion is not needed here, so please take it elsewhere. Bye Felecia. B)
  • Options
    Not being rude.....just stating how I feel.....if you felt I was rude, my apologies.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Not being rude.....just stating how I feel.....if you felt I was rude, my apologies.

How is tearing someone's opinion and feelings down and asking a moderator to delete the thread not rude...? Please just don't even reply. I'm done talking to you. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    *Moved*
  • Options

How is tearing someone's thoughts down and asking a moderator to delete the thread not rude...? Please just don't even reply. I'm done talking to you. ;)

I fail to see how i was tearing anyone down when I was stating an opinion and I do not need it dissected JUST so that you can prove that you are right and I am wrong. And as for asking a mod to come take this away? I felt that this petition like so many others was a flamebait waiting to happen. No matter if the inhabitants of this thread HAVE gotten along thus far, there will also be that one person to come in and say something worse......it's more likely to have happened than not in my experiences with this forum.

I have apologized to you and to others. If it's not taken, no skin off my nose......

Petition away.....no worries......bye
  • Options
    Well! I hope that didn't scare any signers away! Welcome! Once again just comment "signed" I'll personally make sure nobody gets harassed on this thread. Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! #Quxxnday
  • Options
    arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    signed!
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    > @axel1015 said:
    > What do you mean flavor text? Like the job description?

Pretty much. Flavour text provides an additional form of context, adding depth and story while not actually changing the game mechanics.
  • Options
    GRIMMY wrote: »
    > @axel1015 said:
    > What do you mean flavor text? Like the job description?

Pretty much. Flavour text provides an additional form of context, adding depth and story while not actually changing the game mechanics.

I loved that too!
  • Options
    lxsrenicklxsrenick Posts: 83 Member
    Signed :)
  • Options
    lxsrenick wrote: »
    Signed :)

Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    Bonsai747Bonsai747 Posts: 121 Member
    Signed!

Even if they say that they have no plans on adding any of this, I would be less angry then I am now with the complete silence they give us.
  • Options
    Bonsai747 wrote: »
    Signed!

Even if they say that they have no plans on adding any of this, I would be less angry then I am now with the complete silence they give us.

Exactly! I would rather be told the truth than be ignored and given the silent treatment!
  • Options
    nickymarnickymar Posts: 64 New Member
    i'll signed.. i didn't care for toddlers in sims 3 but i loved them in sims 2 and would love them back. but i highly doubt we will get open worlds but an open neighborhood would be cool :smile:
  • Options
    nickymar wrote: »
    i'll signed.. i didn't care for toddlers in sims 3 but i loved them in sims 2 and would love them back. but i highly doubt we will get open worlds but an open neighborhood would be cool :smile:

Thank you! :)
  • Options
    mwyatt139mwyatt139 Posts: 374 Member
    Signed :D
    Link to my Facebook feel free to friend me: https://www.facebook.com/Spiritualanddifferent
    Link to my blog: https://www.merismusings.wordpress.com
    Link to my Twitter (used mainly for promoting my blog): https://twitter.com/BridgetW1990
    Add me on Origin: mwyatt139

event.png
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2015
    Peacie5 wrote: »
    Signed, we're being expected to pay for a game that isn't up to par with the rest of the series and we aren't getting a reason why it's not up to par. "Not enough money" only gets you so far, Sims team.
    Really thats your opinion its not up to par. EA doesn't owe us anything they are a company that wants to make money why would they owe any of us an explanation?
    Because we pay good money for it?
    SIGNED

This space is for rent.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Signed. What would be better than The Sims 4 producers making a looooong blog post telling what can and can't be done with this game for the 1st anniversary. There could be hints to future content, REAL explanations for big issues like the lack of toddlers etc. ;)
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Signed

some of your points is more important to me than others
    but most of all
    HONESTY and COMUNICATION
    is what I want
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top