Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For honesty and official word on Toddlers, Story Progression, CASt, Open World,etc

Comments

• Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Toddlers - yes!
    Story progression - yes!
    Color wheel - yes!

Open world - I'm not so sure... Maybe an open neighborhood. Btw, I think it's not possible at this point to make an open world in TS4.

So....sign or no sign?
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    Amathyst8Amathyst8 Posts: 46 Member
    How do I sign this? I would love to!
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    @Amathyst8 just say sign!
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Amathyst8 wrote: »
    How do I sign this? I would love to!

You just comment "signed" I'll put you down on it! :)
  • Options
    SimmerForLife101SimmerForLife101 Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed
  • Options
    Amathyst8Amathyst8 Posts: 46 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited July 2015
    I would like some communication If the developers would/could, give some form of acknowledgement about an Expansion Pack Idea I have, I know they don't have to but, It would make me happy, to hear, a "thank you, we'll can give it a try, But we may have to change a few things." or even a " Thank you, we're sorry we can't." Wasting my time is a lot worse than, giving people false hope.

And maybe even make me an insider, or offer me a job, I would happily keep it a secret from everyone too.

So Signed I guess.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    StefxxcStefxxc Posts: 53 Member
    Signed plz bring us toddlers :o
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    Signed.

Toddlers were actually my least favourite life stage, however, I would never take that away from people who enjoy playing with them. Open worlds were something they should never had gotten rid of, I miss them so.
  • Options
    GRIMMY wrote: »
    Signed.

Toddlers were actually my least favourite life stage, however, I would never take that away from people who enjoy playing with them. Open worlds were something they should never had gotten rid of, I miss them so.

I miss open worlds SO much. toddlers even MORE. That's actually really nice of you to sign this for other people, so thank you on behalf of us all. :)
  • Options
    Aniya455Aniya455 Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed!!! :)
    I miss toddlers so much. I loved teaching them how to walk in the sims 3. I also feel like we need them to make the transition from baby to child less awkward.
  • Options
    Aniya455 wrote: »
    Signed!!! :)
    I miss toddlers so much. I loved teaching them how to walk in the sims 3. I also feel like we need them to make the transition from baby to child less awkward.

Thank you!
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    @axel1015

No worries! I also miss the flavour text that would accompany a Sim's promotion. Never realised how much I took them for granted until Sims 4.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Unfortunately I don't see us getting open worlds we might get the rest down the line but I like that its not an open world. I would love to have better story progression that doesn't require a mod to fill your neighborhood or get them pregnant moving out on there own and getting married on their own. That would be awesome.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Signed.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    GRIMMY wrote: »
    @axel1015

No worries! I also miss the flavour text that would accompany a Sim's promotion. Never realised how much I took them for granted until Sims 4.

What do you mean flavor text? Like the job description?
  • Options
    Awesome! 50 sigs! It's not a lot but I'm happy! :)
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Please keep this petition up. It's very rare to have this many Simmers agree on anything. So it's a good thread to have. Feel free to read it too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Please keep this petition up. It's very rare to have this many Simmers agree on anything. So it's a good thread to have. Feel free to read it too.

Thank you for caring about this thread. It's nice to see somebody not giving a sarcastic response. Or just passing by it.
  • Options
    AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed!

And I'm also signing for the people who want toddlers, I thought they were somewhat annoying, especially in TS2 when they crawled over to the toilet and started playing with it.. ugh. I'm all for Open World and Story Progression, though! :) Hopefully I've helped
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »

Thank you for caring about this thread. It's nice to see somebody not giving a sarcastic response. Or just passing by it.
    Your welcome and yeah it's a good thread. Um I admit I'm only sarcastic sometimes, but yes I'm very serious about keeping communication going between Maxis and Simmers. It's a good thing.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Signed :smile: Please read this thread @SimGuruBChick
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    aj_4182 wrote: »
    Signed!

And I'm also signing for the people who want toddlers, I thought they were somewhat annoying, especially in TS2 when they crawled over to the toilet and started playing with it.. ugh. I'm all for Open World and Story Progression, though! :) Hopefully I've helped

Thanks! And you really have helped! I know one sig may not matter to a guru, but it means a lot to me! Thank you also for signing for toddlers. It's a well needed thing. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Scobre wrote: »
    axel1015 wrote: »

Your welcome and yeah it's a good thread. Um I admit I'm only sarcastic sometimes, but yes I'm very serious about keeping communication going between Maxis and Simmers. It's a good thing.

Lol, sarcasm is my absolute favorite thing, don't get me wrong. But when inconsiderate people comment rude sarcastic things, it is the most irritating thing. And i know I'm not supposed to, but sometimes, I reply sarcastically and passive aggressively to them a good example was in my old thread that got deleted. Lol! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top