Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For honesty and official word on Toddlers, Story Progression, CASt, Open World,etc

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Takekaze wrote: »
    As I post this there are over 29,200 people ingame. The majority of these people aren't even frequenting this forum, which is standard behavior in every game, which kind of renders this petition pointless because it can never be even remotely representative. Just because the forum community wants something, doesn't mean the vast, silent majority of people staying away from the forums agrees.
    Cool, over 25,000 signed a petition for toddlers, so that means it is a chunk of the player base then. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    I already said I signed in my other post, but I'll sign again. XD
  • Options
    axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Almost 30 sigs! Lol it's a minuscule amount compared to the amount of players but I'm still happy.
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Wow, i really thought i had already signed. I guess i didn't. "Signed"
  • Options
    Swjosdotschka2Swjosdotschka2 Posts: 110 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »
    Signed. I bought the game, because they told us that "everything that is out now would be eventually in". I still do not have toddlers. I have the right to know weather they are coming or not.

I'm going to be really, REALLY disappointed if toddlers don't show at gamescom. Like it'll be a lifetime let-down

I think you better have a storage of chocolate then. They won't be shown on gamescom. Nor in any other situation, if you asked me. But clearly not on gamescom. If they announce something new, it will probably another party-expansion pack. -.-
  • Options
    marcellala wrote: »
    Wow, i really thought i had already signed. I guess i didn't. "Signed"

You did, on my other petition. But that got deleted for unknown reasons so I made a new one. Thanks for signing! :)
  • Options
    crockatailcrockatail Posts: 312 Member
    signed
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    ' They ' are too much of a coward to come forward and actually tell us the honest truth. Like why we still haven't gotten toddlers or a colour wheel. -.-

signed~
  • Options
    fairysassy wrote: »
    ' They ' are too much of a coward to come forward and actually tell us the honest truth. Like why we still haven't gotten toddlers or a colour wheel. -.-

signed~

Totally true!!!
  • Options
    orlyonokorlyonok Posts: 191 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    orlyonok wrote: »
    Signed!

Thanks!
  • Options
    sexierjess17sexierjess17 Posts: 147 Member
    signed!
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    You can add me: GoldenBuffy. But I honestly feel that they won't give us an answer, they will continue to string us along. :(
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    You can add me: GoldenBuffy. But I honestly feel that they won't give us an answer, they will continue to string us along. :(

They probably will, but I felt like I had to try something...
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Signed, of course.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited July 2015
    Signed

I'm going to add this forum post to my signature, I suggest everyone else does too.
    For this forum post I had to get rid of the http://, but if you just Copy + Paste it you should be fine
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Signed

I'm going to add this forum post to my signature, I suggest everyone else does too.
    For this forum post I had to get rid of the http://, but if you just Copy + Paste it you should be fine

Thank you!!!! That's SO nice! :)
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Signed!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    CherbitDipCherbitDip Posts: 116 Member
    I'll sign too but I don't believe it will make the slightest difference, unfortunately. Thank you @axel1015 for trying though, I guess if you don't try, you'll never know!
  • Options
    simsinmypocketsimsinmypocket Posts: 80 Member
    Toddlers - yes!
    Story progression - yes!
    Color wheel - yes!

Open world - I'm not so sure... Maybe an open neighborhood. Btw, I think it's not possible at this point to make an open world in TS4.
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I don't play sims 4 but I NEED answers. I will sign!
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Toddlers - yes!
    Story progression - yes!
    Color wheel - yes!

Open world - I'm not so sure... Maybe an open neighborhood. Btw, I think it's not possible at this point to make an open world in TS4.

This ^ and signed :)

• Options
    PiinkbunniePiinkbunnie Posts: 148 Member
    Signed, esp the toddler part, my family gameplay don´t feel complete at all !
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    axel1015 wrote: »

They probably will, but I felt like I had to try something...

I really hope they do surprise us and prove us wrong. And we actually get some straight forward answers for once!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    nicolethepopcornnicolethepopcorn Posts: 12 New Member
    Signed!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top