Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For honesty and official word on Toddlers, Story Progression, CASt, Open World,etc

Comments

• kristinepunktumkristinepunktum Posts: 166 Member
    edited August 2015
    axel1015 wrote: »
    So clearly you've got some issues, so I'm going to make this short and simple. Firstly, if we got an answer about it, sure some people would be mad, but we would move on and get over it. Secondly, stop flame baiting, and trying to get this off topic, I'm sure those moderators you called would love to shut you down. Lastly, if you don't like this thread, DONT go in it! Simple as that! Oh and BTW... @SimGuruDrake has this threads back. And I'm sure if it's getting shut down, there will be some issues, and you don't want that, do you.? All done talking to you! No need to reply. Move on, flame baiter.

Wow.. This is kinda off putting to be honest.. I was going to sign the petition because I feel bad for those who feel like their gameplay is lacking something, but..
    My Youtube Channel
    Current challenges: The History Challenge, the 10 Baby Mama Challenge (Sims 3) and of course; The Legacy Challenge.

kEVfgAW.jpg
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Actually... Count me out
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Toddlers may come back. They may have more things to do than in The Sims 3 base game.
    Story Progression can also come back. If they come, I want to turn that off, because i'm playing with more than one households.
    Open World cannot come back. I remember The Sims 3 days on 34-bit computer. The game crashed so much.
    Color Wheel have very little chance to come back. Again, The Sims 3 have crashed. :disappointed:
    Online play have little chance of coming. These games like The Sims Social and The Sims Online (Also known as EA land) were soon shut down.
    I'll not sign on this Petition, sadly. :(:(:(
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Signed
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I was MIA for a while, I was on vacation not able to get to wifi for a week, But im back and ready for more sigs! :)
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    signed
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"
  • manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    must i remind everyone that in the sims1 there where no toddlers even do i miss they for me toddlers is an unimportant age thats do not do much that only prevented my sims from doing other things the most important things that should bew brought back first are dishwashers and workable washers and dryers in other word the option to do laundry

Sooooo... we should expect Sims 4 to be closer to Sims 1 than 2 or 3??? :s
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"
  • ColesPrimaryAccColesPrimaryAcc Posts: 32 Member
    Signed
    If there is any hope in EA they should show it to us.
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Signed
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2015
    Signed - but mainly just because of the toddlers - as they said from the beginning they could not add Open world or CAST to Sims 4 but said Toddlers could be added. They even explained that the open world has to be added as the game is being built on the game engine and not something they can add in - they said cast was pretty much the same way - due to adding color channels to all content . They did of course say they could add more color swatches - but so far have not choose to do that either. I understand some story progression can be added seeing they do have some story progression in the game but I understand not to the degree it was in Sims 3 because this game includes the full rotational play - which is fine by me as I play all my own households anyway - or will once we get toddlers. Right now I am just in permanent wait mode - so yes toddlers are a must for me - I am signing- nbut if they are not here by the anniversary of the game - I am done waiting. Sims 4 will be leaving my pc - period.

SIGNED!!!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• PocketsworldPocketsworld Posts: 112 Member
    Totally agreed. How do we sign?
  • isynyahisynyah Posts: 5 New Member
    Signed!! ;)
  • IridocyclitisIridocyclitis Posts: 72 Member
    Signed! I do also wish EA would be honest sometime!
    Totally agreed. How do we sign?

You just signed! :)
    manda9801 wrote: »
    must i remind everyone that in the sims1 there where no toddlers even do i miss they for me toddlers is an unimportant age thats do not do much that only prevented my sims from doing other things the most important things that should bew brought back first are dishwashers and workable washers and dryers in other word the option to do laundry

Sooooo... we should expect Sims 4 to be closer to Sims 1 than 2 or 3??? :s

Your avatar is GORGEOUS!! Just had to tell you that! :blush:
  • zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    Signed.
    Signed.

Thank you! :)
    This thread just got a BUMP after seeing how bad gamescom was...
  • John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member

I agree! I love that they announced a good expansion pack, but they just behaved like they never read sims forums..
    xyIcMqt.png

I agree! I love that they announced a good expansion pack, but they just behaved like they never read sims forums..

Sign?
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member

have a hard time beliving they do

or if they do I think they havea problem with reading and understanding.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    SIGNED!
    How do u add it to your signature??
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • SoJazzySoJazzy Posts: 611 Member
    Signed! I just want answers so i don't have to waste my time waiting. It's unfair.
    Still have two more years of high school, wish me luck!
  • MattyMatty Posts: 113 Member
    Signed
    6433549e000fa024e66df56c1a82cca2.jpg
  • John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member

Sign?

I have already signed.
    xyIcMqt.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top