Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For honesty and official word on Toddlers, Story Progression, CASt, Open World,etc

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Signed

I just want to know what's going on
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    englishLilac9englishLilac9 Posts: 1 New Member
    Signed!!! So disappointed in the Sims 4. I have been playing since Sims 1 and if any of the other Sims games had the create-a-sim capabilities that Sims 4 has I wouldn't even bother with Sims 4. Even the expansion packs are garbage. WTH EA? Which audience are you targeting? Because it's obviously not your loyal consumers who have been playing since the beginning
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    SIGNED and sealed!!!!
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    You know what...what if sims 4 had a competitor of sorts? We could all have a single mouth piece and that mouth piece could write a letter to that company, a company with more money to gain if heard by its consumers, and a list of people that have signed to agree to boycott purchasing anymore EA items within the sims 4 realm, then technically we would finally all get what we want. We just need to be very careful about this and need someone with a very silver-tounge. B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

I signed, I´ve already done did I? If not I sign again buuuuut... EA is not giving us TS4 toddlers, anything else is an empty hope, it´s clear for me by now...
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    signed... :(
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Signed, sealed, delivered. ;)
    Sadly, though, it's been two years where they've kept schtum so I can't see why that'll ever change.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Signed!!
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Signed.

Wishful thinking.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    AceofSpades2231AceofSpades2231 Posts: 594 Member
    Signed.
    eqnxTFN.jpg
    I love video games because of the things that I could never do in real life... For instance, in the sims you can get a job and a house.
    Origin ID: Mainmanvs100
  • Options
    Sims_4funnSims_4funn Posts: 103 Member
    signed! please disregard if I signed already :)
  • Options
    AshliePlaysSimsAshliePlaysSims Posts: 33 Member
    Signed. And yes EA are a company, but that is precisely why they owe us, the consumer, the product we want, not just what they feel like producing.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I signed before, but I'll sign again. I still think they won't say anything about toddlers. And I also don't think we'll see them in this version of the game. But it would go a long way if EA?maxis was actually up front and honest with players. *le sigh*
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    signed!
  • Options
    InkimityInkimity Posts: 4 New Member
    Signed. It's time we know what they've been 'planning' and 'discussing' for the past 2 years.. Since.. you know.. it 'comes up in conversation everyday'
  • Options
    plumbob3458plumbob3458 Posts: 60 Member
    SIGNED
  • Options
    MorinGlory23MorinGlory23 Posts: 64 Member
    Signed. I really hope that EA's PR person is looking and not just sweeping this under the rug. As consumers we have a right to know what it is we are paying for!
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    shadownightfireshadownightfire Posts: 63 Member
    Toddlers: I could really care less about since they are completely useless TO ME. I would rather see vampires (which I think are just as stupid and useless as toddlers) instead.

Story Progression: MC Command Center

• Options
    VengefulNoodlesVengefulNoodles Posts: 128 Member
    Signed
    o5jNANX.gif
  • Options
    Is this thread dead?
    o5jNANX.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yes - we no longer can have petition on the forums. It's against the rules.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Oh I wasn't aware of that, I must have missed that part when I read the rules.
    o5jNANX.gif
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    From forum rules: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

Don’ts
    • Petition. Petitions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.
    • NecropostReviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.

Hence closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top