Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 005 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    This are my stats at the moment:

main sim - career level 7, painting level 9
    secondary sim - career level 7, painting level 9, photography level 4
    heir is a baby
    I still need 5 photo's for the treasure hunt

I think I'm doing well and don't think the toddler days will have an influence on the progress.

Looks like you're doing great!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member

heir is a baby

I think I'm doing well and don't think the toddler days will have an influence on the progress.

You're doing awesome!
  • Options
    Thank you @Rawla! in the mean time my sim completed the treasure hunt
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Added!! =)
    heir is a baby
    Sounds like you're doing really well! & GRATZ on completing that Photo Treasure Hunt
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    The photo treasure hunt was fun @Vihisha! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    The heir is now a toddler. I'm very surprised that she was able to travel to the spice market! Last time I tried I couldn't select the toddler to travel.
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @illusie You're doing really well. Congrats on completing the treasure hunt.
  • Options
    Two more chapters :)

Chapter 5.3
    Chapter 5.4
  • Options
    @misfit091376 Fawn and Forest are both really cute but I hope you don't have as much trouble aging up Forest as you did Fawn.
  • Options
    I've not been able to play much recently, though I have been able to read people's stories. However, I have had time to play over the weekend.

Fergus became a toddler with the independent trait and I did struggle a little keeping up with everyone's needs and trying to do daily tasks. Still, they're not too bad. Evangeline has just been promoted and is now level 7 and Marcus is level 6. Fergus has just aged to a child and due to doing well as a toddler started out with level 2 in all but one skill. He's an artistic prodigy; genius. Evangeline has completed the treasure hunt and photography skill is level 3. House value is 39k so I've a way to go there.
  • Options
    @misfit091376 I'm now up to date with your chapters.

@karise you are doing great on the challenge.
  • Options
    @Karise Thank you! I think today, I'm going to clean out my saves. I've been having too many in game issues and I have tons of saves that I don't play. Hopefully that will fix a lot of my bugs. Sounds like you're coming along in yours! I planted 15 blackberry plants and used that for extra income. I was getting about 5k each harvest. Also, paint paint paint! Those start raking in money! Keep up the good work!

@illusie Thank you :)
  • Options
    @illusie @misfit091376 thanks. Yeah I have some blackberry plants and yep painting's great but I was finding I was trying to take care of the toddler and so the garden and painting was taking a bit of a back seat. Now that Fergus is a child I can concentrate on them again :smiley: If I have more than one child now it'll definitely only be when all the goals have been met - or as near as makes no difference. :smile:
  • Options
    Karise wrote: »
    @illusie @misfit091376 thanks. Yeah I have some blackberry plants and yep painting's great but I was finding I was trying to take care of the toddler and so the garden and painting was taking a bit of a back seat. Now that Fergus is a child I can concentrate on them again :smiley: If I have more than one child now it'll definitely only be when all the goals have been met - or as near as makes no difference. :smile:

Yeah, those toddlers definitely put a halt on everything lol! They sure are needy!
  • Options
    It seems I've used up all my written ahead stories lol. So it looks like only one update today ;)

Chapter 5.5
  • Options

I have so many blackberries plants the garden of this house! I think I have 30 plants of them. You can make good money with it. The garden is too large for my sims, but if you hire a gardener and harvest on a day your sim has to work then it is doable to harvest the plants once a week.
    You are right that when there is a toddler in the house, you don't do much painting or gardening or anything else. I have the same in my game.
  • Options
    I have so many blackberries plants the garden of this house! I think I have 30 plants of them. You can make good money with it. The garden is too large for my sims, but if you hire a gardener and harvest on a day your sim has to work then it is doable to harvest the plants once a week.
    You are right that when there is a toddler in the house, you don't do much painting or gardening or anything else. I have the same in my game.

Yeah, I have a gardener that comes every day, so all I have to do is evolve and harvest :)
  • Options

Yeah, I have a gardener that comes every day, so all I have to do is evolve and harvest :)

I hardly have time to evolve...I know I should make time for that but I keep forgetting to do that!
  • Options
    @illusie Yeah gardeners are useful. I'm trying to save up satisfaction points so I can have free services before I hire one.
  • Options

I hardly have time to evolve...I know I should make time for that but I keep forgetting to do that![/quote]

I forget it a lot too lol.
    @illusie Yeah gardeners are useful. I'm trying to save up satisfaction points so I can have free services before I hire one.

Good idea :)
  • Options

Good idea :)

I second that, good idea!
  • Options
    xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member

Well, I'm finally back (after finding my save hidden in a folder aptly named "Saves" of all places). It has been almost a year since I have visited this house, so all my CC has been replaced (at least five times). I spent two hours getting the triplets dressed, then the little brats aged up when I unpaused, causing another two hour makeover.

TS4_x64%202017-01-22%2000-17-34-87_zps5kqa1tle.jpg

But here they are: Serenity, Faith and Charity.

Nova Hollingsworth (heiress): Level 7 in the painter career. Level 10 gardener. Level 10 painter. Level 2 photography. Her aspiration is done.
    Velvet Charm (spouse): Level 7 painter also. Level 10 gardener. Aspiration is done.

Photo Scavenger hunt: 6/10

House requirements: 3bd 2 bath worth $100K.

TS4_x64%202017-01-22%2016-12-53-21_zpsot69iytd.jpg

Complete.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
  • Options
    @xoxJennxox the triplets look great! How annoying they aged up so soon after you give them their first makeover.
    You are doing very well at the challenge!
  • Options
    @xoxJennxox Welcome back. The girls are very pretty and you're doing great with the challenge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top