Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Aww, she's gorgeous! And she has a sister! They both seem to have inherited Paolo's eyes, nice. I'm really excited to see what Paolo's reaction is going to be, when he finds out he's has another daughter.

@Maladi777 Actually Peyton has the alien eyes, from what I've seen from my (limited) alien gameplay the babies born from alien abduction are full blown aliens in terms of looks, powers and voice. Pauline, on the other hand is "human" just with green skin :)

As for Paolo I'm not entirely positive if he will ever know that Pauline is his daughter, but they definitely will meet.
    Marialein wrote: »
    Pauline looks so sweet. <3 And you really leave us with a cliffhanger? I can't wait to see how Pauline will react

@Marialein Sorry about the cliffhanger o:) Originally the chapter covered more but it ws getting too long so I needed to break it up :)
    Wow! Pauline is gorgeous! <3

@LunarMoon88 She looks just like Paolo :)
    charcoug wrote: »
    I've just realised that's her sister!

@charcoug Indeed :)
    YAAY!!! I love the twist! And both are GORGEOUS!!! I'm so happy for Pauline. Now...what will Astrid do? Hmmm...

@pammiechick Ah yes, what will Astrid do? And what will Pauline do with her newfound knowledge...
    That's amazing! I can't wait to see where the story will go now :blush:

@Sterretjeee It's going to be quite the rollercoaster, I can say that much!
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Omg I was waiting for this day :)

@anaitapeva Me too, I couldn't wait to introduce Peyton :)
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Yesss finally now Pauline will see the faults in astrids world view

@Julyvee94 She's definitely going to see that her mother's story doesn't quite add up.
    sabreene wrote: »
    Such a wonderful turn of events! I love how you moved forward, showing the two pictures of her playing violin! Can't wait to see what happens!

@sabreene Thank you, I sure like my time jumps haha! Literally nothing interesting happened during Pauline's childhood, since they were just on the island on their own, never going anywhere... Would not have made for a particularly onteresting read...
    OMG I actually completely forgot that Paolo got pregnant!

@iheartdinosx3 Haha I know, I left him and Candy on their own for quite some time. I do like the name the game generated for Peyton, Pauline and Peyton has a nice ring to it.
    I hope Pauline's life will change now... She deserves to have friends.

@roseinblack69 She sure does! She's a sweetheart.
    Darra84 wrote: »
    I just began to read your Legacy and I'm really enjoying it :) It's so interesting! I'm going to read it all but I know it takes a while because I'm just starting, but it's very interesting and I like it :)

@Darra84 Thank you for reading, glad to hear you like it so far. No need to rush, the legacy's not going anywhere :)
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Ooooh I am so excited for the upcoming chapters :) Pauline can make some friends and meet her dad <3
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    edited February 2016
    I finally caught up! Oh my god I just love your legacy, each generation is so different from the one before, and you're making perfect stories out of it! I liked Astrid, but that was before she erased Paolo's and Candy's memories... Now I like Pauline even more, I'm really excited for how her life will go on!
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • Options
    Pauline has a lot of questions for her new acquaintance:

7.15 Peyton

NS2RNpq.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Astrid gonna have some explaining to do once the truth about who Pauline's father is
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I love how unaware they are. "You're like my sister!" :lol:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh, the talk between Astrid and Pauline is going to be priceless. *grabbing some popcorn and chewing excitedly*
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    <3 loved this chapter
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited February 2016
    Peyton has the life Astrid never was able to have. Both have a loving family but Peyton knows how to really live. She is so wonderful with her sister. :)
  • Options
    Oooih what will Astrid say if she finds out Pauline went to the mainland and met her dad :o but I am so happy for pauline
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Oh, I loved how accepting Peyton is -- I can really see that, with knowing how her parents were (loved Paolo and Candy!), and it's so nice to see them as such a great family unit now. It really highlights how Astrid jumped to the wrong conclusion and overreacted without giving anyone time to adjust. Of course Candy was going to be shocked at first, but I really believe she would've come around, if Astrid had never taken on that second disguise and erased her memories.

I'm so interested in how things will play out for Pauline, now that she knows she's not alone!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2016
    Eek! Astrid is NOT going to be happy. Maybe Pauline will talk some sense into her. Really loved this!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yay! I'm so happy for Pauline! <3 Her sister is really great... I'm sure Astrid will not be happy when she'll know that Pauline has got friends, but maybe it will only better.
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Ohhhhh if they only knew that were ACTUALLY related!
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    Oh my god I'm soo excited how this will turn out... Do they find out that they are sisters? Is there a chance for Candy and Paolo to remember Astrid? Sooo exciting :anguished:
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This encounter was priceless. I'm happy for both Pauline and Peyton! :)
  • Options
    sabreene wrote: »
    Oh, I loved how accepting Peyton is -- I can really see that, with knowing how her parents were (loved Paolo and Candy!), and it's so nice to see them as such a great family unit now. It really highlights how Astrid jumped to the wrong conclusion and overreacted without giving anyone time to adjust. Of course Candy was going to be shocked at first, but I really believe she would've come around, if Astrid had never taken on that second disguise and erased her memories.

I'm so interested in how things will play out for Pauline, now that she knows she's not alone!

@sabreene Absolutely! Astrid gave Candy about 5 seconds to wrap her head around it all. If she had a chance to take it in, things could have been different. Candy is one of the sweetest premades I've seen!
    Eek! Astrid is NOT going to be happy. Maybe Pauline will talk some sense into her. Really loved this!

@pammiechick Thank you! Astrid will definitely have troubles dealing with this...
    Yay! I'm so happy for Pauline! <3 Her sister is really great... I'm sure Astrid will not be happy when she'll know that Pauline has got friends, but maybe it will only better.

@roseinblack69 Me too, Pauline deserves a chance at happiness. And yes, I adore Peyton :)
    Ohhhhh if they only knew that were ACTUALLY related!

@iheartdinosx3 I know right? I wonder if they find out one day...
    NoaLyn wrote: »
    Oh my god I'm soo excited how this will turn out... Do they find out that they are sisters? Is there a chance for Candy and Paolo to remember Astrid? Sooo exciting :anguished:

@NoaLyn So many questions, and even I don't know the answers to all of them :)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This encounter was priceless. I'm happy for both Pauline and Peyton! :)

@naitapeva Glad you enjoyed it :) I was looking forward to them meeting :)
  • Options
    KimvbeeKimvbee Posts: 68 Member
    Does the game count alien implants as bio kids in the family tree? I've never had it happen so I don't know. It'll be so cute when they realize they are sisters! I assume that will expose Astrid to a lot of questions she thought she had managed to avoid.

I just realized my second gen heir is their half sister from another trouser leg of time lol I'm pretty irritated with our Paolo at the moment though.
  • Options
    Kimvbee wrote: »
    Does the game count alien implants as bio kids in the family tree? I've never had it happen so I don't know. It'll be so cute when they realize they are sisters! I assume that will expose Astrid to a lot of questions she thought she had managed to avoid.

I just realized my second gen heir is their half sister from another trouser leg of time lol I'm pretty irritated with our Paolo at the moment though.
    @Kimvbee It most certainly does! They don't tend to look like their human parent, but their default disguise does, funnily enough!

Haha I'm sure Paolo has numerous children across people's various games :)
  • Options
    KimvbeeKimvbee Posts: 68 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

Yeah, EA sure has a hit with him. All the ladies love Paolo ;)
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Kimvbee wrote: »

@Kimvbee It most certainly does! They don't tend to look like their human parent, but their default disguise does, funnily enough!

Yeah, I tend to use Paulo a LOT in my legacies as the spouse :p
  • Options
    Pauline reevaluates her life and the people in it:

7.16 One of Us

Q6F5cNV.jpg
  • Options
    Oooh yay Pauline, finally she has friends :) though I still wonder what will happen when Astrid finds out about Peyton and especially who Peyton's parents are... but it's so fun to see the group hanging around and having fun!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    What a great chapter! <3 I am so happy for Pauline, her friends are so nice and great people... But I'm worried for Astrid... When she'll know the truth about her daughter she'll not be happy :/
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I love Pauline's expressions! They're really unique.
    This friendship she has going on is really beautiful and I hope Astrid wont react to negatively once finding out!