Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited June 2015
    Computers can be stubborn things. Hope you figure it out. @Jes2G

Sleep time for me. Good night all. Happy Simming! :)

Edit to add:

@Sunnyshay - Thanks. We'll see. lol
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I am?! LOL, wow, ok! That would be crazy and highly entertaining :D I'd never look at myself the same again LOL

Yes, I am still captain of #teamDorian!

Goodnight, @Rawla!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    I am?! LOL, wow, ok! That would be crazy and highly entertaining :D I'd never look at myself the same again LOL

Yes, I am still captain of #teamDorian!

Goodnight, @Rawla!

There aren't a lot of single lady sims in my game. Except you and @whattheplum Sarafina. Dr. J has a crush on D.D. so I'm not sure if she'd be interested. lol And I don't see @CathyTea much.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    18885050186_78982241b5_z.jpg

Nigel Ramsey
    Young Adult
    Computer Whiz
    Geek | Genius | Insane | Quick Learner

Coming from a family who's always in the spot light has been tough on Nigel Ramsey. His twin brother, Nathaniel, has always helped him stay grounded, to get through life. However, he now realizes he needs to spread his wings and move on from his family. Starting his own computer programming company helped him settle down. Since his business in Oasis Springs is doing very well, he felt it was time for the next step. So, he's ready to look for the woman who will make his heart pitter-patter and the most vulnerable it's ever been. Due to his background and family life, he's never really had a romantic relationship with anyone. He's not even sure where to begin, except he wants someone who can accept the love he's offering and his slightly insane side as well. Just because he talks to himself and his "friends" doesn't mean he's completely full blown insane, you know. Will he find the one who will take him as he is?

Ohmigosh! He's super cute! Geek and genius, too! Wow! AND insane! Fun!

He is. I almost just uploaded him, but I liked his brother too. I thought it'd be fun to do both. :smiley:

Wow. There are way more entries than I bet @sunnyshay was expecting. :o Good luck! Bwahahahaha! I would NOT want to be the one making the decision.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    This is great. Now I REALLY can't wait!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    18885050186_78982241b5_z.jpg

Nigel Ramsey
    Young Adult
    Computer Whiz
    Geek | Genius | Insane | Quick Learner

Coming from a family who's always in the spot light has been tough on Nigel Ramsey. His twin brother, Nathaniel, has always helped him stay grounded, to get through life. However, he now realizes he needs to spread his wings and move on from his family. Starting his own computer programming company helped him settle down. Since his business in Oasis Springs is doing very well, he felt it was time for the next step. So, he's ready to look for the woman who will make his heart pitter-patter and the most vulnerable it's ever been. Due to his background and family life, he's never really had a romantic relationship with anyone. He's not even sure where to begin, except he wants someone who can accept the love he's offering and his slightly insane side as well. Just because he talks to himself and his "friends" doesn't mean he's completely full blown insane, you know. Will he find the one who will take him as he is?

Ohmigosh! He's super cute! Geek and genius, too! Wow! AND insane! Fun!

He is. I almost just uploaded him, but I liked his brother too. I thought it'd be fun to do both. :smiley:

Wow. There are way more entries than I bet @sunnyshay was expecting. :o Good luck! Bwahahahaha! I would NOT want to be the one making the decision.

That's why I'm doing the poll.
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Let me know if I used any GTW stuff, I don't believe I did. I think there's only Luxury and OR from what I remember for all of his outfits. Just noticed that you don't have GTW in the comments
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    Let me know if I used any GTW stuff, I don't believe I did. I think there's only Luxury and OR from what I remember for all of his outfits. Just noticed that you don't have GTW in the comments

Yeah, he's missing hair and I think some shoes on one of the outfits. I have to check a again.
  • Options
    Okay hair is an easy fix, and I'll look through the outfits to see which shoes are missing thank you. Will fix now
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @pottergoose - I <3 DW!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Okay I peeked, and my info only shows luxury and outdoor retreat. Do you not have luxury pack then? Just curious
  • Options
    @pottergoose - I <3 DW!

I HEAR THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE!

DOOWEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smiley:
  • Options
    Okay I peeked, and my info only shows luxury and outdoor retreat. Do you not have luxury pack then? Just curious

Nope :/
  • Options
    Lol okay. double checked, I went through each outfit to make sure each piece was from OR or base, and changed up the hair just slightly (and now I think he looks cuter this way :p ). Let me know if everything checks out. Ps- I didn't see anything in shoes on the outfits other than the base game shoes. :smile:
  • Options
    Okay here we go updated photo. He demanded to model shirtless for this one, I swear it wasn't me (more like I took the photo of him in his bathing suit, not thinking of it lol. Here's his slightly changed hair, that comes from the base game
    2ppixsj.png
  • Options
    @pottergoose Cool. You know last time I did a special using outside sims that had pack that I've yet to get. I was able to get base compatible versions. So if you want, I could do that. I just need full shots of every outfit that includes GTW stuff.
  • Options
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    @pottergoose Cool. You know last time I did a special using outside sims that had pack that I've yet to get. I was able to get base compatible versions. So if you want, I could do that. I just need full shots of every outfit that includes GTW stuff.

It's alright. About 95% was compatible for you already with one or two minor tweaks, but thanks, I'll remember that for next time :smile:
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited June 2015
    Stetson Wilcox

06-16-15_2-12c2a0am.png

I am a Stetson fan all day because i am biased BUT Tatsuya, Gino, Tristen, David, and Nigel are deee licious!
    Post edited by BBQPenguinWings on
  • Options
    My top 3: Dorian, Stetson, Mac
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Dorian is sneaking around on page 1, probably preparing a feast for all of the contestants while they wait. *grins*
  • Options
    ...because he is AWESOME
    forum_final.png

• Options
    lol Dorian says that it would make the lady, they are to meet, very uncomfortable if the males introduce themselves with grumbling stomachs. He wants the lady to be comfortable and enjoy her experience. :) He's such a romantic. I can't wait to see who the bachelorette gets along with. This will be a fun read for sure. I'll be lurking. lol :smiley:
  • Options
    Casting is Officially Closed. Any post under this will not be considered.

Thanks for your entries guys. Poll coming very soon. Keep lurking.
  • Options
  • Options
    I voted. I don't know if my vote counted but there it is. Love the siggy now @Sunnyshay :smiley: