Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
19204906458_65c3346354_c.jpg
20550601090_cce2095498_c.jpg

Love Shot Ep. 15 - "Lesser of Two Idiots" / Final Elimination

It's finale elimination time and Dee's not anywhere close to making a decision. Luckily one of the contestants helps her out with that.

--
Thanks to @BBQPenguinWings @Megg87 @swcheppes @SummerFalls @AkramA @lovesstorms @cressidas @pottergoose @marcellala and @Rawla for their contributions. You've all made some awesome sims.

Thanks, also, to all who voted repeatedly. You've taken a real weight off of my shoulders.

--

Read more about the Love Shot Series.
Origin ID: Shar1W
Post edited by sunnyshay on

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    This looks pretty fun. I'll have to see about creating a Sim for you to play with. :smiley:
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    I think this show needs a villain so I have a perfect guy! Hehe!
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
    Dorian Thatcher
    Young Adult
    Romantic | Cheerful | Active | Essence of Flavor
    Download here

01.jpg

Dorian may look a little intimidating but he's really just a big teddy bear in disguise. That's not to say he won't tear you apart if you hurt someone he has befriended though, so be careful. He's a country boy at heart and is longing for the day when he can meet that special someone. If you want a man that brings you flowers without being prompted, Dorian is your man. He's romantic. He rarely gets down and can brighten other's days with his cheerful nature. Lazy? Nope. Dorian is definitely not lazy. Just the opposite is true. He's very active. Oh and when he cooks... yummy. Need I say more?
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Rawla wrote: »
    Dorian Thatcher
    Young Adult
    Romantic | Cheerful | Active | Essence of Flavor
    Download here

01.jpg

Dorian may look a little intimidating but he's really just a big teddy bear in disguise. That's not to say he won't tear you apart if you hurt someone he has befriended though, so be careful. He's a country boy at heart and is longing for the day when he can meet that special someone. If you want a man that brings you flowers without being prompted, Dorian is your man. He's romantic. He rarely gets down and can brighten other's days with his cheerful nature. Lazy? Nope. Dorian is definitely not lazy. Just the opposite is true. He's very active. Oh and when he cooks... yummy. Need I say more?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWSSS! I like.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I think I'm in love with Dorian! lol
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    @Jes2G I know right. I love cheery guy with thick eyebrows. And a flannel shirt.
    @Jes2G @sunnyshay You are both making me grin. I'm very glad you both like him. lol Thanks! :smiley:
    AkramA wrote: »
    I think this show needs a villain so I have a perfect guy! Hehe!

Troublemakers make stories. lol

Go for it!
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

Ugh...floppy hair always gets me, right @CathyTea?

I just can't resist a guy whose hair gets in his face.
    The challenge hasn't even started and Dorian is already in the lead. lol
    LOL He'll be soon forgotten when the other entries are posted.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

Floppy hair? Check.

Smirk? Check.

But is he a geek?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

Floppy hair? Check.

Smirk? Check.

But is he a geek?

No. But he's cheerful and aspires to be a great cook!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I'll go ahead and start the #teamDorian fan club LOL. Poor contestants. All the new comers have pretty high standards to beat!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    lol Dorian will probably fail his first meeting. Fan clubs are fun though. : <3

Compliments to you great work. :)

sunnyshay wrote: »

Compliments to you great work. :)

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited June 2015
    1ArtUK9.jpg

MAC APPLE
    Romantic/Active/Loves Outdoors/Good
    Mac is a shy quiet guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. He grew up with his many brothers and sisters on an apple farm, so family is extremely important to him. He's a true mama's boy. Growing up on a farm has instilled a crazy good work ethic not to mention a rockin bod. He's had one serious relationship with his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she didn't want a family and that was a deal breaker for Mac. Ending that relationship was one of the hardest things Mac had to do. But he's ready to meet his soulmate and start that big family!

suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    1ArtUK9.jpg

MAC APPLE
    Mac is a shy quiet guy who wears his hear ton his sleeve. He grew up with his many brothers and sisters on an apple farm, so family is extremely important to him. He's a true mama's boy. Growing up on a farm has instilled a crazy good work ethic not to mention a rockin bod. He's had one serious relationship with his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she didn't want a family and that was a deal breaker for Mac. Ending that relationship was one of the hardest things Mac had to do. But he's ready to meet his soulmate and start that big family!

He's cute. I love his backstory.
    A farm boy. I love it! XD He looks good.
    @jes2g Still #teamDorian?
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    1ArtUK9.jpg

MAC APPLE
    Mac is a shy quiet guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. He grew up with his many brothers and sisters on an apple farm, so family is extremely important to him. He's a true mama's boy. Growing up on a farm has instilled a crazy good work ethic not to mention a rockin bod. He's had one serious relationship with his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she didn't want a family and that was a deal breaker for Mac. Ending that relationship was one of the hardest things Mac had to do. But he's ready to meet his soulmate and start that big family!

You had me at *smirk*... No I mean, seriously. These traits! Swap "active" for "art lover," "creative," "music lover," or "genius," and I'd be packing my bags for Hella Land!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    1ArtUK9.jpg

MAC APPLE

You had me at *smirk*... No I mean, seriously. These traits! Swap "active" for "art lover," "creative," "music lover," or "genius," and I'd be packing my bags for Hella Land!

I think he had me at shy. My heart melted a bit.

Farm boy did it for me. :smile: