Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot Bachelorette - Season Finale / Final Elimination 8/24

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I can't wait for this to begin. haha How many more males do we need?
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Just 1. But I'm still keeping it open until Sunday.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited June 2015
    1-06-17-15_12-04c2a0am-4.jpg
    Tristen Hughes
    Evil | Romantic | Self-Assured | Gregarious

Meet Tristen Hughes! A very attractive man on the way to redeeming himself. After accidentally causing a building to crash and burn, Tristen finally realised that his evil ways were not okay and he's now determined to become a Friend of the World. Tristen has entered the #hgbachelorette hoping for the chance to find someone that will keep him on his good path. Using his romantic talents such as being able to assemble a bomb in under 60 seconds, being able to make amazing perfumes that are able to knock people out, and also giving women an out of this world experience, Tristen hopes to find the perfect woman for him! Tristen is faithful, intelligent and honest so ladies, what more do you want?
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Here is my last one. My mods folder is back in my game so the modded content has to be checked to see him but NO CC was used. only basegame.

Sewell Van Snavely
    van-snavely.jpg?w=723

Meet Sewell Van Snavely.
    His goal is to be a criminal mastermind. He is hotheaded, evil, and insane. He comes from a wealthy family in Moonlight Falls and he is the only survivor of an intense fire that consumed the family home when he was just 5 years old... No one really knows why he is here, but he will let them know when the time is right. He is a ginger he has no soul (j/k!! I am a ginger too)

-Non doctored photo:

06-17-15_3-37c2a0pm-51.png?w=723
    I'm remaining impartial.

(Eeeeeee! on the inside.)
    Awesome contestants! How many more males do we need?
    7. But I'm leaning toward 8. I want to get as many entries so I can see my options.
    edited June 2015
    Here is my last one. My mods folder is back in my game so the modded content has to be checked to see him but NO CC was used. only basegame.

Sewell Van Snavely
    van-snavely.jpg?w=723

Meet Sewell Van Snavely.
    His goal is to be a criminal mastermind. He is hotheaded, evil, and insane. He comes from a wealthy family in Moonlight Falls and he is the only survivor of an intense fire that consumed the family home when he was just 5 years old... No one really knows why he is here, but he will let them know when the time is right. He is a ginger he has no soul (j/k!! I am a ginger too)

-Non doctored photo:

06-17-15_3-37c2a0pm-51.png?w=723

He looks like a Guy Fawkes mask. Just had to say it. lol

Nice Cartman reference BTW. LOL!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    1-06-17-15_12-04c2a0am-4.jpg
    Tristen Hughes
    Evil | Romantic | Self-Assured | Gregarious

Meet Tristen Hughes! A very attractive man on the way to redeeming himself. After accidentally causing a building to crash and burn, Tristen finally realised that his evil ways were not okay and he's now determined to become a Friend of the World. Tristen has entered the #hgbachelorette hoping for the chance to find someone that will keep him on his good path. Using his romantic talents such as being able to assemble a bomb in under 60 seconds, being able to make amazing perfumes that are able to knock people out, and also giving women an out of this world experience, Tristen hopes to find the perfect woman for him! Tristen is faithful, intelligent and honest so ladies, what more do you want?

SummerFalls, this is too funny!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I can't wait for this to begin! Will it be like the tv show?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Is there one more room? This is my entry! If you remember Rose, this is one of her brother, he's the only single one as the other two are taken!

00.jpg
    Bio: Meet Gino Fletcher. He's one of the spare of Fletcher Legacy gen 3. He wanted to be the heir but too bad his older brother is already the heir. The only thing he loves is his twin brother and his muscle and nothing else. Maybe he's looking for a girl here. He's been in multiple relationship that is mostly for woohoo. He almost eloped but until the last couple of minutes he bailed. Of all his flaws everyone is surprisingly like him as he became friend with almost everyone in town. Well, her sister hated her, to be fair she hated all of her brother. Entering the bachelorette he's hoping to find some love interest, or at least competition as he's also a very competitive sims.

01.jpg
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    GINO!!! :D Him and those muscles used to crack me up so hard lol.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    AkramA wrote: »
    Is there one more room? This is my entry! If you remember Rose, this is one of her brother, he's the only single one as the other two are taken!

00.jpg
    Bio: Meet Gino Fletcher. He's one of the spare of Fletcher Legacy gen 3. He wanted to be the heir but too bad his older brother is already the heir. The only thing he loves is his twin brother and his muscle and nothing else. Maybe he's looking for a girl here. He's been in multiple relationship that is mostly for woohoo. He almost eloped but until the last couple of minutes he bailed. Of all his flaws everyone is surprisingly like him as he became friend with almost everyone in town. Well, her sister hated her, to be fair she hated all of her brother. Entering the bachelorette he's hoping to find some love interest, or at least competition as he's also a very competitive sims.

01.jpg

:o I remain um - impartial. (*cough* Eeeeee *cough*)

I think I'm going to run a poll next week to have you guys vote. I have some definite picks but as you know I like to include others.
    haha Sounds like a great plan @sunnyshay.
    edited June 2015
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I can't wait for this to begin! Will it be like the tv show?

I can't either but it going to take a bit to get started because I'm currently doing a story that ties in with this. And if I start it, like say next week, it'll be a spoiler.

I'm going to do it more like the Vh1 version like Flavor of Love, Rock of Love. It's pretty much like Bachelor but more silly and the contestants get nicknames. lol
    Post edited by sunnyshay on
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    AkramA wrote: »

00.jpg

01.jpg

I love Gino! You did such a good job developing his personality, AkramA! (Hey, aren't you out of town right now at some big family celebration?)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    sunnyshay wrote: »

I can't either but it going to a bit of a week because I'm currently doing a story that ties in with this. And if I start it, like say next week, it'll be a spoiler.

I'm going to do it more like the Vh1 version like Flavor of Love, Rock of Love. It's pretty much like Bachelor but more silly and the contestants get nicknames. lol

Nicknames? Sounds awesome. xD
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I'm not as familiar with flava of love, do guys get kicked off? If so you have it tough all this Boyd are yum!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I'm not as familiar with flava of love, do guys get kicked off? If so you have it tough all this Boyd are yum!

Oh yeah. It almost exactly like Bachelor but with so-called Celebrities as the Bachelor. I think the nicknames are cool but I think the reason why they give them is to protect some of the more seedier character's identities.

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Oooh...I just finally got 2 males ready to go, but it sounds like you are super full. lol I'm amazed by all the hotness in this thread. <3smiley_emoticons_herzen02.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oooh...I just finally got 2 males ready to go, but it sounds like you are super full. lol I'm amazed by all the hotness in this thread. <3smiley_emoticons_herzen02.gif

Don't be silly, come join in!

Only a few will be chosen but ALL the entries should come in. You never know. Your Sim might be chosen. :smiley: Right?
    Yeah what @Rawla said.

We need as many as possible. Since you guys are going to help me choose anyway.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited June 2015
    nvm....
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories