Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    WynterlyWynterly Posts: 232 Member
    Everyone's sims and stories are great! I would love to post on here, but I need to be a member. :(
    ~I only act like I know everything, Rogers.~

Currently doing Harry Potter legacy challenge. You can find the rules here.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    you can just tell us about your sims you should get the points you need to become a member real soon :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I know, It's going to be so hard. :'(
    You have such lovely Sims! I love rotating households. Haha
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Ok!

I have a sim named Lilliana Tripp. Her mother was a vampire and her father was Akira Kibo. Lilliana turned out to not be a vampire and happily moved into Willow Creek. She got the doctor career hoping she could save lives. (She does.)

Time passes and Lilliana has now joined the Paragons and overthrows the leader. She ends up developing a crush on Sergio Romeo. (Might have spelled that wrong.) Soon enough, Lilliana starts to flirt and hit it off on him.

The time came and the had their first kiss, right after that they tried for a baby.

I have played more than this, but I'm too lazy to type the rest for now. :P

• Options
    AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2017
    I like to build things mostly. I actually very recently got my first ever Maxis fave and I'm so happy about that! Kind of funny that it was for one of the ones I didn't spend hours upon hours on, but oh well, still happy about it. Kind of funny really how people will comment how they don't like it or others just post random things on it, but I guess that just happens. I know every follower I get makes me super happy (I've currently got three), but I also just enjoy seeing how I can improve on my own building skill. How when I first got the game things looked a bit different than they do now. I actually just went through and took the ones that didn't happen to be too popular or seemed to need fixed in my own opinion and I either edited them or got rid of them entirely. I do however explore some of the game play elements at times too. I do find that part of the game just doesn't hold my attention as well because there isn't a challenge and things just seem to go rather slow, but I do enjoy seeing some of the unique features this generation of the sims has in action. I'm actually experimenting around with garages using the garage art thing from City Living and also trying my hand at building various different venues. Here's my most recent garage related build:

00.jpg
    03.jpg
    02.jpg
    Post edited by AutumnBladen on
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited June 2017
    Gunther had to get out of the house after dealing with Summer's latest tantrum, so he called Cassidy. "Can you meet me for a burger at Hogan's? It's far enough away from Windenburg that no one I know should spot us."

"Sure, babe, let me just drop Jaxon off at day care and I'll meet you in front."

Gunther felt so much better seeing Cassidy as she gave him a comforting hug.
    06-01-17_10-32-06AM_zpszmgdzvjs.png

"Man, dealing with that plumming witch...she was definitely misnamed; it's a stormy autumn whenever she's around me and the boys."

"Careful -- if she was literally a witch she'd turn you into a frog and stick you in one of the sewer drains, or send you to the high school to be dissected in Biology Lab."

"Ha ha, very funny, NOT."

"Seriously, Gunther, you're going to have to have a talk with her -- she's the one who got into this predicament with Gavin, she needs to step up and take responsibility. I mean, you don't see me complaining about being a single mom..."
    06-01-17_10-32-37AM_zps6mmhu76i.png

"And I'm glad you don't because it's my fault..."

"None of that, it takes two to tango and I'm just as much responsible. I know you're there as much as you can be with your job and keeping Summer off your back, and I really appreciate everything you sent us; the kitchen looks great now. I'm even learning how to cook in it."

"Well, aren't you Little Ms. Housewife? I've heard you've been moving up with your Public Relations job too."

"My boss has been great with letting me work from home so I can spend more time with the baby. His birthday's coming up but don't worry about coming by -- I'm keeping it pretty low-key."

"Sounds good. How's the house working out generally."

"Space is a little tight, but we're managing. The house across the street is for sale, fully furnished -- I'd love a place with more yard space as Jaxon grows up so I'm hopeful I can come up with the money for it before he starts school."

Shortly after Cassidy got home from her lunch date, it was time for Jaxon to age up; he got the Silly trait:
    06-01-17_10-52-18AM_zpsvmhupams.png

Cassidy sat down to teach Jaxon to talk but he was a lot more interested in other activites.06-01-17_10-59-12AM_zpsklwk0tcm.png

"Okay, Jaxon, can you say 'Mama'?"

"Ma...mama?"

"Very good! And then there's 'Papa'..."

"Pa...papa?"

"Yes! He can't be with us right now, but he sent you these toys..."

"Doys! Doys!"

Okay, the kid knows his priorities...
    06-01-17_11-02-20AM_zpss5gvx2w9.png
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Last part in Demitri's legacy, he visited the Vatores for vampiric training and blood sucking. >:)
    Demitri completely desires being looked at as- the Elite of Strength. The sparring with Caleb exhaustingly motivates him on improving his strength, although, his full abilities as a vampire haven't came in yet. He does feel more muscular.

05-24-17_9-05-37PM_zpsq7qomsdi.png

I had him work on his handiness skill for upcoming events ;-))

05-24-17_9-26-41PM_zpskqap4cqv.png

As he hibernated throughout the night, the morning was calling for Lemonade.
    Btw, I love Beyonce and her twins alrdy LOL.

" asdfghjkl, sour as plum," he said with a smack between his lips.

05-27-17_11-22-57PM_zpsswyjga9h.png

It's time to start having some investments with other vampires. y not making a clan of our own perhaps? (-;

" hey Mitch, need some training? seems like your struggling "

" I think so, are you good at mesmerizing Demitri "

" heh... I wouldn't even let you know if I have, secrets of my own "

" I guess you wouldn't pay any contribution to my training then "

05-28-17_1-09-49PM_zpsqyktodtw.png

05-28-17_1-10-10PM_zpsmhwx0rzu.png

Once Demitri arrived home, he had a short duration of a break down. Demitri doesn't know his metaphorical body is adapting to its needs.

" I just... I .. can't keep my thirst under control," he said in a mellow voice.

05-28-17_1-28-46PM_zps0onxusnk.png

The following morning Demitri spoke with a close friend from his Club, Miriam.

" Miriam, with all jokes set aside.. I have a big plum situation I can't help but speak about "

" well.. get to speaking then .. "

" You, Jacob, and Nethel know I am a vampire & what not. I'm struggling with blood thirst "

" .... "

" I have to drink so consistently and It's weakening my body everytime I can't drink "

05-28-17_1-31-03PM_zpsui8l9nui.png

05-28-17_1-31-09PM_zpsa4mvzqxl.png

" I can try contacting someone in a place where I know of? "

" who and where? "

" His name is forbidden, but it's in Forgotten Hollows "

(That's where Lith lives... could it be her) Demitri thought to himself.

05-28-17_1-31-59PM_zpshwt6rgp4.png

Demitri took it upon himself to do the research on who can help in that's living within Forgotten Hollows..

05-28-17_1-52-25PM_zpsamlt8p77.png

Then.. PLUUUP

A virus popped up, and guess who had to fix..?

Demitri

05-28-17_1-54-52PM_zpslszb8ba4.png
    I honestly hope Demitri's thirst isn't as lavish as I think it is... could it possibly be weakening his body? If so... which human part of him has not yet went under full transformation?
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @itsmegamo Lookin good!

@OhMyHemsworth The tots! OMG! *Explodes into kittens and rainbows* *o*

@DragonHarmony Welcome to the thread. Like @RedDestiny92 said, you can share what's going on in your game without pics. So long as you're enjoying your game. And you should be a member eventually. :)

@AutumnBladen Welcome to the thread. Congrats on the Maxis fav!! Do share any future builds!

@stilljustme2 Ack! Really wish Summer would just up and go or something. Or....Wanna borrow Glitch? $D...LOL

@ZhaguiSimmer Should be interesting to see who will be his next mentor.
    Hello again. Shall I continue?

1lleMj

We had our wedding at the central park in San Myshuno, Shannon's mom wanting to make the food.

S2yRVi

"I wanted to thank you, Elizabeth. You've been a major help ever since Shannon and I got engaged.

vbRN4G

"It was no trouble at all, dear! I figured you two would want to save some money for your honeymoon. And besides, I love cooking!"

3UGmf8

"Speaking of....You're sure you know what type of cake we wanted right?"

"Oh deary. I guess I completely..."

1tvEPs

"White and Black cake. Of course I remembered, dear. Don't worry your head about it. Just go out and get ready to get married. I'll see you there!"

I laughed.

"Thank you, Elizabeth."

uaxX2u

I soon went in to freshen up.

vOKaFO

And Elizabeth soon making the cake and putting on the topper.

Mb93QS

The guests soon started coming in, including Geeta who, although I always teased about when I came to fashion, was a somewhat close acquaintance and apparently was friends with Shannon's dad.

aoNSnC

"Ah Geeta. My husband was going to sit there."

"Who cares. You'll meet him for cake after anyways."

GS1Tn7

Shannon was chatting with Baako.

"Thanks for coming around."

"No problem. If it hadn't been for you, I would have probably still been 🐸🐸🐸🐸 by that club manager. I knew I had sold more tickets than he said."

"Eh. A lil snooping helps keep me on my toes. Just remember to keep it on the down low. Anyways, I got my lady over there to marry."

"She's a pretty big lady."

"Means more for me."

9NUjGv

In typical Shannon fashion, he couldn't help but flirt with me right in front of everyone.

S88vOM

"And how many here can say they have been blessed with such an amazing woman like my soaring Raven?"

"Oh Shannon, you're making me blush."

"And much like a raven with its mate, I tell you now my love, that I wish to be with you forever. Through whatever winds you wish to fly upon, into whatever water you wish soar over, to whatever tree you wish to rest in. I promise to be your husband forever."

CmDwmi

We then exchanged rings.

35nBff

And of course ended with a kiss...

w69KPX

And fireworks. Alot of fireworks.

FS172d

While everyone watched the fireworks though, I had to give a hug to Katlyn.

"I wanted to thank you for everything. If it hadn't been for you and Serio, I wouldn't have been here today."

"No way, girl! You probably would have met Shannon somehow. Main thing is though is that you're happy."

"Definitely."

I heard Shannon call out.

"Lil Crow! Hurry up! We're about to go eat!"

One moment while I get a snack. Think about the reception made me hungry.

Next post, Raven recalls the reception and finishes off her backstory.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth it'll be hard alright maybe he'll come back as a ghost and keep her company, I was playing and got some names the single father is Andrew and his kids are Hannah and Jason they share a save file with Tony and Rick's family the others have their own file.
    @DragonHarmony there you go :) so Sergio upgraded huh, I like Siobhan but she's always such a pain well looking forward to more.
    @AutumnBladen well maybe you're just more of a builder though there are a lot of challenges you could tweak to give yourself a goal, that's a pretty house :). You have to upload it to an image sharing website like flickr or Imgr something like that then copy the image link into the little image section above the comment section here.
    @stilljustme2 Jaxon is super cute, I wonder how old he'll be when he can spend time with his father that he'd remember.
    @ZhaguiSimmer ah Demi looks so different, he'll come to terms with the change...that or he'll have to settle on a girl or guy that he could turn into a snack date to keep his mind of his thirst. I also don't keep up with celebs didn't even know Beyonce was pregnant again lol.
    @LosaruTaiyo oh really nice wedding.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    34701716690_a03633315e_z.jpg
    Time flies. This birthday cake is for my 5th child Naeun. Last year I married Arun Bheeda and gave birth to our twins Lalita & Rani. We also moved to a new neighbourhood, so we are closer to my older children.

34958065901_ea397abde9.jpg
    Naeun became a teenager.

Twins Lalita & Rani became toddlers.
    34278336193_9915775671.jpgL
    Lalita eating food for the first time.

34958065681_a25d8a8d4f.jpg
    Rani make a mess.

34958066601_e99f7be390.jpg by
    We went bowling for the first time. Difficult for Eunmi.

34278336423_d8914b6402.jpg
    Eunmi is going through a phase. Her sister Naeun comfort her.

(This is the first time I play toddlers.)
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    5 MORE POINTS TILL MEMBER! WOOT WOOT!

Ok, continuing on...
    Lilliana got pregnant! Pregnancy was tough for her because she was having twin girls.
    Turns out, Sergio hates children, so they never got married.

The time had come for Lilliana to give birth and spread life into the world. She named the girls Kassidy and Briana.
    The girls are toddlers now and they are extraordinarily cranky. When Lilliana is at work they constantly go to daycare. When Lilliana is home they are constantly hungry and want to be played with.

Will Lilliana survive this mess? Find out in my next post.

• Options
    @AutumnBladen well maybe you're just more of a builder though there are a lot of challenges you could tweak to give yourself a goal, that's a pretty house :). You have to upload it to an image sharing website like flickr or Imgr something like that then copy the image link into the little image section above the comment section here.

Thanks for expaining the image thing to me, I've got it fixed now. I just took the image straight from the gallery, so, I don't think it needs to be on an image sharing site unless I take my own in game pictures, but I'll certainly keep that in mind. I think I mostly meant no challenge to life mode as in I'd prefer if there was a more life like billing system, payment from work system, and a larger chance of them dying off. Not that I want them to fail or die off, but the threat of it happening would give more of a challenge. I have looked at some of the challenges, but I'm just not sure many of them would give me the sort of challenge I'm looking for. I've been trying to look for some of the building challenges, but have struggled to do so.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Simmelina1 ah what a pretty family.
    @DragonHarmony good for you :) I really like the twin's names.
    @AutumnBladen Ah ok I see it up there now I just meant usually to upload to this forum since it doesn't have direct upload most have to use another site so it shows up as a picture and not a link is all. Well you could try story telling in case you don't want to use mods there are a lot of them for more things like that, though still there are good build challenges like tiny homes for one.

Hmm I wasn't going to get as many pics I said and I didn't but still I seem to have gone too picture happy again lol.
    35093961255_e6b2127174_b.jpg
    My new sims.

"What a sad little house."

"Sometimes that's all one can afford."

"We should do something."

"Now honey you can't save everyone."

"I know but we helped that last family just like mom would have wanted."

"Yeah play the mom card I won't say no."

"Dad."

He chuckled she really was too much like her mother.

"Alright alright but why don't we wait till things are unpacked first?"

"Right."

34284138013_816322a740_b.jpg
    Two finished projects just like this.
    35093960235_10043ddc0d_b.jpg
    I wonder if this is just a glitch or if there are some slots on fences now.34284136553_efb97c9c12_b.jpg
    They're having a rough time, and Jason is taking his frustrations out on Hannah more often he even made a mess while she was behaving.

Now with the second main family time to move them along broke up the first pics for them as the moving on is the more fun part ha another generation of bad decisions :smiley: .
    35093959185_fc6eccddb1_b.jpg
    34284134313_f0ab75bf7b_b.jpg
    Aged up Jessica and she got this moodlet noticed a couple more interactions.
    35093956905_140562c827_b.jpg
    And she has this relationship with her parents the kids haven't needed much parenting but Annie probably will soon.
    34284130363_900b5a1142_b.jpg
    Now Annie is tired but as I look over a couple other things while they say goodbye she also looks like she's sad to see her sister go.
    35093954585_dc7fbf9cf8_b.jpg
    Aged them up as well and..
    34284128063_cf45ff312a_b.jpg
    She's getting her seventh child.
    35093952955_285f44f95e_b.jpg
    This is Ellie and her son Ian she's a mean sim so she's just yelling at him because he can they aren't a main part technically yet but obviously even with a little savings set aside for their eldest Jessica needed a roommate. I found a sim that had been spawned in in the household list and gave him a little family and a bit of a makeover.
    34284125983_2184c730f9_b.jpg
    They met online on a site that paired roommates she gave a little bio and waited for a response he picked it up simply because he thought she was cute. They chatted and found a cheap place they could go in fairly for, ordering a few things on line to get there before them they were nearly ready.

"You know I think this was a bit too fair."

"Yeah?"

"This snack box left us with plenty of savings but I'm getting claustrophobic already."

"Well we can try it for a week or something and see about moving after."

"Fine, what's with the flowerpot?"

"My little sister made it for me I can put it away.." she offered, though she didn't really want to.

"Nah it's cool I just didn't see it, the movers worked quickly."

"I just hope they didn't break anything."
    35093951705_e0c7aac21d_b.jpg
    "So tell me about your family."

"What do you want to know?"

"I have a much older sister and she's a pain, how did you manage to stay sane with five siblings?"

She laughed.

"I don't know they aren't bratty, so when normal siblings were fighting we just hung out together a lot."

"Well I still say you deserve a reward for patience, but then I don't know them."

"Heh maybe...I don't know I think you'd like them it takes special skill a respect personal space when you lived in a small place most of your childhood."

"If that's how they are then I'd like to meet them."

"Sure what about your family? Aside from your sister?"

"Just my nephew he's a good kid, we lost our parents a long time ago."

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey you didn't know,I'm over it life happens."
    34284124713_368dd9eff8_b.jpg
    They took a picture to mark their possibly temporary move in, I think I like the tight space though.
    35093950775_c6dc925240_b.jpg
    This is very sweet, she thinks about her younger sisters and parents a lot just a quick little thing, the neighbors stopped by and I decided to let them in usually I don't with this family.
    34284123373_718e5fe124_b.jpg
    I think he was just glad to have more girls in the house, Penny must be bitter since we stole her apartment he's in the critic career and I let her join social media I also got her father a job before she moved out. After they had some fruit cake which he liked and she didn't I took them out for karaoke and drinks because why not. Since he was spawned in he had a mix of traits and his highest were comedy and singing.35093949585_08ee66f5f6_b.jpg
    It's like he knows she swooning over his voice.
    34284121683_1bb340bed4_b.jpg
    Akira didn't like being upstaged as he is one of the best male singers around.

"Let's see how good you really are new guy."

"Sure sure, but you're buying drinks when I'm better than you."

"We'll see who is buying what."

I really liked their duet.
    35093948525_c67fdc1793_b.jpg
    Still bitter Penny? it's just one of those smiles where you know to expect more.

"So you and your man are really cute." Miko said.

"Oh he's not...mine we're just roomies."

"But you like him though right?"

"Well sure.."

"Well sure, I've said that when asked about Akira and I knew better like I bet you know better." Miko teased, she's right though because they click so easily it's time for more bad decisions like I said, but we'll blame the juice.34929809902_e86876e564_b.jpg
    Bad decision 1.
    35093946075_119425caab_b.jpg
    and bad decision 2, I didn't take a test so I don't know if gen 3 is getting started yet or not lol.

I'll only have one family next time.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @RedDestiny92 Adopting always adds variation in family, althought it seems like Bailey isn't liking as far as we can tell. Dustin seems like hes all for it, most likely because now Bailey has to do all the chores :D

Yeah Demitri is really trying to keep himself in the bestest of shape. He's definitely becoming more uncomfortable with the thirst problem, so I hope Miriam can exchange good advice with him. He's such a love bird, he needs someone.

@LosaruTaiyo I am totally loving the wedding setup. Elizabeth is such a kind-heart, she definitely is suitable for the grandmother position, wonder if she aspires Shannon to have children as soon as possible ;-))

Have you decorated the wedding lot yourself? it's really nice.
    After Demitri fixed his computer, the thirst hit him quicker than the summer sun rising above the horizon.

It was calling him..

05-28-17_1-58-40PM_zpscbtj1kl3.png
    And of course another average morning at WORK..

" Soooo doc... need any help with clinicals?"

" ....... "

" Ok..... LOL "

05-28-17_2-07-59PM_zpsicabzpok.png

Tense after work, I guess him being tense was him wanting to run around nude. /facepalm

" Simplicity is a quick and ready Mac n Cheese, " he whispered with the passing breeze.

05-28-17_10-43-51AM_zps7vtd4m4v.png

It was only 10 PM and he wanted to enjoy his night out. Why not call up the gang and see what's up?

" Sup Nethel, wanna hang at the bluffs with the clique? "

" Ayeee Dem, I mean we can.. i'm not paying for drinks unless everyone pitches in, "

" I'll ask Miriam, she might pitch in. Can you do a favor and let the others know? ,"

" Got you man,"

05-28-17_10-48-49AM_zps70y3aws6.png

Music loud, Drinks gone, Clique together. Demitri was enjoying his night out, I feel like he totally deserved this. He's been stressed and uncomfortable for a while now.. just wish he'd ease off himself.

05-28-17_11-34-21AM_zpsfkjh68mk.png

While Yauri is using the bushes, the rest of the clique hit the dance floor for Justin. Nethel is dressed in black, Justin is dancing, and Victor is deaf but Nethel understands sign language.

Demitri," DO SOME KRUMP FROM STOMP THE YARD "

Nethel," LOLLLL, NO JUST DANCE PLEASE B4 YOU BREAK YOUR NECK "

Justin," I GOT THIS. BOW ... BOW .. BOW .. "

Demitri," We should all dance, this is looking spicy tbh "

05-28-17_11-50-31AM_zpsbdzxgrai.png

After dancing for 4 consecutive hours it's time for a got dang freakin' refreshener.

Demitri," You guys rock, like, honestly.. I cater to you guys "

Yauri," I think we could all say the same, I love all of you and ofc I love Nethel more haha "

Nethel," Okay look, you only say that because I've given you a shoutout on instagram "

Justin," Welp, I only navigate towards 'interesting' and your instagram isn't that "

Demitri," LOOOOOOL, what a comeback tbh "

05-28-17_11-52-46AM_zps6pyopc6g.png

The sun is out and i'm pretty sure every Vampire is dying of heat stroke 6:30 close to night, sooooooo..

Why not take the risk, and workout our body? At this point, Demitri's vampire abilities are gradually aging to better improvement. His first unhidden ability is rapid walking, which I think is helpful to him keeping away from the sun.

05-28-17_12-13-09AM_zpsbsn66tke.png

Demitri still hasn't forgotten about his thirst control, wonder what research he has set aside that he'll soon become proactive on. At least my Sim baby is enjoying his time, I can't wait until the perfect gal for him walks across my inter computer screen lolol. o:)
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Yeah, I didn't realize there was a way to embed the images originally, so, it was very helpful to find out that. Most forums seem to involve HTML and such coding and you just have to know it. Much easier this way, though. I gotta say many of you who post pictures of actual gameplay with sims in them have such great timing. I'm pretty bad timing wise when it comes to that. I actually have tried to do some small/tiny houses. I'm actually trying to broaden my horizons building wise by also experimenting around a little with community lots and brighter colors because I usually do houses and darker colors. This is a library I've been working on the last two days. I don't know why, but I've been a bit distracted and my game kept crashing. So, it took me longer than usual to finish. The basement has a kids section with more kid like book shelves, a sitting area, and the llama game. The ground floor has the normal book shelving, counters to check out at, and a front and back patio to read on. Upstairs, however, is less book oriented with an area for chess tournaments and an adult oriented area to relax, eat pastries and drink tea with a good book and light conversation or sometimes even the banquet table and punch fountain can be used for larger events. Thanks to when I was working with my tiny houses I've gotten into the whole using the space around the stairs a bit more and tend to put bathrooms around there.

00.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhaguiSimmer yeah it does, I remember when I originally adopted Juliet and Eve they were happy to have a new sibling, Bailey will definitely be stuck with the chores she was the first child and has the biggest room available for kids with a private bathroom. So she has to be the best and most responsible. Ha I like the term love bird for Demi.

Demi the love bird is a most thirsty species...now that could have a whole other meaning lol, he's lucky to have good friends, until he snacks on one of them. Then he's luckier >:)
    @AutumnBladen okay I get it now, heh glad it works just fine that way, sorry about the crashing though it's a really nice build I've watched a few build videos on youtube people getting creative reminds me how often I use the same things over and over again when building. It's still fun to build though, as for timing I generally just watch too closely for just the right pic.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @RedDestiny92 Yeah, I know I have certain favorites that I use nearly every build and I find new favorites as well whenever new packs come out. Still, it's good to try and mix it up a little bit every now and again. I find that it's helpful to go through and look at other people's stuff in the gallery sometimes because I can pick up little things that inspire me. Like having a divet in a wall to hide a mailbox and trashcan in or including a garage in your build or the idea of having part of an upstairs floor removed and then add fence. I'm pretty sure it was crashing cause I was distracted with other things online while the sims was open. It doesn't crash if I don't minimize the game. So, it's my fault for being distracted. I think it's really cool how you and others also do the whole story thing as if you're the actual sims. While I give my pets in real life voices, I can't say I can really get that into giving life to my sims the way you can. I do put a lot of time into dressing my sims, though. Like my profile pic is actually a vampire sim I had been working on and my favorite currently for when I do play the game.
  • Options
    @AutumnBladen I was watching Hatsy on youtube I like the way she does a lot of landscaping among other things as much as I like to look at pictures when I feel stuck on favorites I do better getting tips from a video. That's cool it's nice to see little tricks that you can make work I like having small bathrooms and being able to even just simply push the sink against the wall and the toilet further back so you can still use both. Ah I see well then technically that's good since it means your game isn't busted just strained the sims can be stubborn. Oh that's cool too whatever you enjoy most is usually what you should stick to. Very pretty sim I can see why you like her. Well feel free to share more builds you enjoy making if you want most of us have as long as you're enjoying yourself we want to see it :smiley:
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I actually haven't seen any of Hatsy's videos yet. i usually watch Deligracy, TheEnglishSimmer, & TheSimSupply with the last one being my favorite. I guess it's just interesting for me to see how someone of the opposite sex approaches the game. (Not that he represents all males) Plus, he can be a bit funny and does some interesting unique things with building. He actually does a lot of tiny home builds.
  • Options
    @AutumnBladen ah you should look her up if you want that is she has some pretty houses and castles with some other things, I've found a mix of male simmers on youtube at random I'll get recommendations I've never seen before then the same thing over and over. I didn't even know how nice she could build until I saw one of her videos simmers get buried fairly often it seems. His tiny builds were how I figured how to get a working bathroom when you squeeze things in. Really makes you appreciating some of the routing in the game.

Oh I wonder how close we are to a new page I really need to get more pics.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 I guess that family board will come into mind eventually then, huh? I can't wait to buy the pack when i'm caught up with the others. I definitely see your rotational play becoming very immersive through the pack. From the looks of it, that private bathroom might just become her new dweller. :D:D

Which Sim would you consider you like the most and/or plan on following through with in the later generations?

LOl, the sim next to Demitri makes that face almost knowing that he knows Demitri is a blood sucker ;-) but in reality he just came to have smalltalk about Forgotten Hollows.

05-28-17_12-10-08AM_zpsc30ygmkn.png

It wasn't long until Midnight has clocked. Demitri is somewhat familiar with Forgotten Hollows, it took him about an hour and a half to find the depicted Palace that Miriam has sent him via text message.

05-28-17_12-12-39PM_zpst0lvkuip.png

But....... what the dang sha'nanagins?

" Who are you ...? " he said with a confused face expression.

" Names Willma. Question is, why are you on my property? "

" No need to be pesky, I could really show you out. Just asking, who you are. "

" Well, i'm a retired enabler that's all. why come? "

05-28-17_12-13-31PM_zpsczttuue0.png

Demitri used his abilities as a leverage to open the creeky, cracked door of Vlad's perished home.

" My name is Demitri .. I've just come to look inside for artifacts you have replaced, I will be entering "

05-28-17_12-15-01PM_zpspsssgczm.png

As soon as Demitri ran rapidly into the Palace, his senses went insane. He smelled a foul odor by this big piano looking object. The odor it smelled of something that existed Before Common Era.

He laid a finger onto the piano looking object- and a soft melody came out. He laid another and a loud screeching sound evaporated out of the pipes. He began feeling his thirst become more announced.

05-28-17_12-15-52PM_zpsbdhlbnls.png

He walked around the palace looking for any parchment, document, vial, or potion to cure his...

Wait.

Who are they?

05-28-17_12-16-31PM_zpswblobmzw.png

Meanwhile, the Plasma tree is far behind the palace, which is what Demitri may be looking for.

05-28-17_12-17-00PM_zpsschcdb7l.png

After he views the pictures and paintings.. he suddenly has this uncontrolling feeling throughout his body..

He's done it again.

05-28-17_12-24-07PM_zpsgnqeghug.png

He was non-chalant about drinking from Willma, heck, he becomes uncontrollable 10/10 in the day.

He lights up the fireplace for Wilma's limpless body.

05-28-17_12-25-28PM_zpsvimhlijk.png

There was too much difficulty trying to locate the parchment that Vlad had written apart from the Vampiric Encyclopedia.

(It has become corrosive to me, I feel a lot more monsterous than I should) Demitri thought to himself while taking a shower to minimize his negativity.

05-28-17_12-26-35PM_zpsxhhoc2ea.png

The aroma of Wilma's blood was still lingering on his fangs.

05-28-17_12-27-15PM_zpsv9an5x6j.png

The style of the palace catered to the Vampire lifestyle, he felt nothing, aside the greatest energy of another vampire known to man. Demitri absolutely fell into confidence with the surroundings. It all catered to his vampirism.

05-28-17_12-27-44PM_zpsbff6lxyv.png

Many different paintings dating back to BCE. How advanced were these vampires??

The tags on the back of the paintings read," year 568, estate of Juneau."

05-28-17_12-29-08PM_zpsc2wf7ows.png

Wilma has awakened from her black out. He has to ask her questions, she may know something.. he has to know something!!

" I do apologize Wilma... I honestly do you se- "

" I see.. you're a vampire, I could tell by your fragile skin, bright pupils, and odor "

" I have to find somethin- "

" Yes you do, and I have it... "

05-28-17_12-31-30nbspPM_zpshjubk7n2.png

" Do I have to commit... "

" You do not, but I will make you seek for your own knowledge. Look throughout the encyclopedia's, I sent you. You will then see everything starting to unravel."

Demitri stood in silence, completely flabbergasted.

What happened to Lilith??

Why hasn't caleb stopped by??

05-28-17_12-31-35nbspPM_zpsszouznnb.png

Before Demitri left.. when Wilma took notice of Demitri's first giveaways as a vampire. She actually had awakened to only suck the blood out of her own wound, and disregarded the plasma into a vial. Demitri seen her reach for her abdomen, but had no concerns of what was happening.

But Wilma did.

What has she done?

05-28-17_12-14-21PM_zpslgdfoboz.png

What knowledge will Demitri now? He must look through every Encyclopedia for the answers, he must. There's something else going wrong and he has to put an end to it.

• Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    @ZhaguiSimmer sometimes a private bathroom is worth it's weight in gold...or your favorite item that is very expensive...lol, I think you might have fun with it :smile: . with that family I don't know they haven't progressed through the 'I like them I want to keep them' phase yet other families that haven't moved on are good how they are at the moment. It's also nice seeing that the original immediate delete to relationship bug has been pushed down a lot don't know if it's still there but now not so much of an issue though it didn't bother me too much when I saw how to cheat the relationships back.

looks like Demi has a lot to learn, love that pic it's like if he takes one step closer the other guy would bean him with that fishing pole and run screaming.
    @Simmelina1 sure thing.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Let's see if this gets us to a new page...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited June 2017
    @stilljustme2 You did it!

Still got the building itch over here. I'll be back to the story soon.
    Today, I made improvements on the first house I posted about. (Pictures: here, but... I forgot to update it in the gallery. I'll do that tomorrow.

The last two days. I've been working on another house, and I'm gonna move the Flex's into this one instead. Still got a ways to go with furnishing, so I'll just share the front exterior for now. I'll share more pics later.
    HAfBwcF.png
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png