Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited May 2017
    @itsmegamo When I here Dolomite, I think of the title of a movie called "Dolemite" from back in the 70's. (It's a grown-up movie so not gonna discuss it further here). Still though, that is awesome. Just finished watching the Wanted event

@OhMyHemsworth *Stares for a moment at Chris doing Yoga* Ahem. Sorry. I mean congrats on Jess' transformation. Your editing of her dark form was much better than what she was set. Not often I find use for the eyebrow ridges.

@BrownGamerGurl1 Sierra is totally adorbs and I wanna hug her to pieces! >w<

@HopeyStarr Definitely going to take a lot of adjustment, especially since there's barely any sun in Forgotten Hollow. Upside, don't have to worry about cooking for any neighbours. Aside from maybe Caleb. At least in 2nd World, he's a huge food nut.

With that, here's another post:

WARNING: HUGE POST

Thank you. I'll continue...

I guess that day had to come at some point when my folks would find out about who I really was. Still, as I reflect on it, especially what they said when they did find out, I think the outcome would have been the same.

HQX5tE

That day started when I came back that Friday after mowing some lawns, my father wanting to speak with me.

"Son I wanted to say that me and your mother were talking and...it's alright to tell us."

"T...Tell you what?"

I had a mix of fear and joy at first. Had they seen me somewhere? Maybe it was like with all those other people I had read online about whose parents seemed to have always known. Maybe I was lucky enough.

gjgB01

My mother soon came in though, my heart sinking as she spoke.

"That you're not into ladies, dear."

"Oh...That..."

"Yes, yes. Your mother and I realized that since you never seemed to meet any girls that maybe you were into guys instead."

"There's nothing to be ashamed about, Romero. If you find yourself a nice guy, you can always adopt, right? We won't judge."

'We won't judge.' The irony of those words tends to tear my stomach now. Yes, I tend to swing...well..closer into liking guys, but my preferences weren't the thing that kept me back from meeting someone. It was simply finding someone that would like me for who I actually was and was hoping to finally become.

cqLScp

Wanting to clear my head a bit, I decided to hit up the night club in Windenburg, obviously going as Raven. A friend of mine in San Myshuno had found the outfit in a department store, suggesting I try it out.

xVmdIo

As I wasn't feeling my best though, I decided to hit up the bar for some juice.

"Hi Muriel."

"Ah Raven. Certainly got yourself done up tonight. Gonna hit the dance floor soon?"

"After a drink. Been having a hard day."

I6l20x

One drink though...

isqtbI

Soon became several. The bartender soon cut me off in case I got dazed. I don't think she understood that maybe that was what I was trying to do.

xDTihk

If anything, the juice binge gave me a false sense of confidence to dance like a loon on the dance floor.

kSYlhg

As I fell off the buzz a bit though, I was feeling oddly happy. Like maybe things would work out. If my folks accepted me for one thing, maybe they would this too. I was a fool.

yx8pe1

I don't know if it was because I was feeling brave, buzzed, or just being a damsin, I returned home as I was, forgetting to change back into Romero.

YikhVK

I had expected my parents' first reactions.

"Dominic, who is that?!"

"I don't know. I will tell them to leave before I call the cops."

uubCn1

"Who are you?! What are you doing in our house?"

"D...Dad relax it...it's me."

"Who are you...Romero?"

8fBHbQ

The proverbial cat was out of the bag now.

"Why are you dressed like this? You lose a bet or something?"

"Well...No..."

"Then why?"

"Dad I...umm..I like wearing this..."

"WHAT?! My only son?!! Dressing as some female dancer?!!!"

"It...It's not exactly like that, Dad...I..."

qRgZzf

Mom interjected with burning words.

"This is why you never found anyone. You've been going around like some candy floss! A disgrace to the Rosales name!!"

"Mother..."

"Indeed. A disgusting disgrace. Who knows how long he has been making a mockery out of our family..."

oznj1Q

I fumed. In one moment, I chewed out my father, telling him everything in rage.

"I never did anything of the sort this family!! If anyone is a disgrace it's you for being hypocrites! I dress like this all the time because this is who I am, Dad! You say you can accept me if I'm into guys but yet you can't accept me for trying to be who I actually am! I was born in the wrong body, Dad! I've always felt that...that there was something wrong and now I know: I'm supposed to be a woman."

1xsZJc

My father glared at me.

"If you're a woman, then you are a stranger breaking into our home. Get out."

I was taken aback. He...He was actually saying he wanted me to leave. He was actually kicking me out.

9IehCE

"Dad...I...I'm sorry for yelling at you. I...I was upset. Can...Can we talk about this..."

ivgIj7

"Sorry ma'am. I don't know you and I don't know why you call me your father. I'm not your father."

"Dad please be serious for once..."

"I've told you to begone, ma'am. Now shoo..."

g2pYEH

I looked on in bewilderment, thunderstuck by what was happening.

"Y...You're actually going to do it. You're going to kick out your own son..."

"What son? My son is dead, ma'am. He was killed by a lady similar to you..."

xxcFgT

The truth soon sank in. He was indeed kicking me out. Not just that, but he (and I could easily assume my mother as well) had disowned me. Within one evening, I had gone from feeling on top of the world to crashing right down into it.

gZGmku

I could hear my father calling out as he closed the door.

"If you ever come back here again, I will have you arrested for home invasion. A floss like you is not welcome in this home."

With that, there was a slam, and the click of a lock.

I'm sorry I...I need a moment....

Next post, Raven tells about her move to San Myshuno.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo lol Yeah, I've heard of the film. I did a presentation on the Blaxploitation era, and though I never watched the whole thing, I got the idea. But, it was three syllables and fit well when I first wrote it; I may have to change it at some point.
    And YES, I watched it too! Don't wanna give spoilers but I'm glad a certain someone is ok... ish. lol
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Options
    @itsmegamo Yeah, although what a cliffhanger. Gah and I thought I was bad! I keep checking the wiki to see if maybe another list of episodes was released. X{...LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    While Cassidy was in the bathroom throwing up (morning sickness was pretty rough with this one), she heard a knock on the door.

Going outside she found a stack of shipping boxes, with an envelope in the mailbox.

05-30-17_7-48-14AM_zpsx4pxoe3j.png
    Hey Cass -- I'm really excited about our son; thanks for letting me know about the ultrasound results. I was able to read the email on my phone while at work so Summer still doesn't know.

You know that I don't want our baby to want for anything, so I'm sending a few things to outfit the nursery and give him the best start possible. Also a few things for you to upgrade the house; glad you found that nice place down the street from your brother's but the kitchen needs some work. I know you'll be an awesome mom, and I'll be there to lend a hand as often as possible. I wish I could be there all the time (and not just for the fun we have with Woohoo!) but I've still got the responsibility to Summer and the boys. It hurts sometimes knowing that Emory and Cameron aren't "really" my sons (though with Gavin not even involved with them it makes life a lot easier), and Summer won't even sleep in the same bed as me because she doesn't want to risk another pregnancy so I've got a bedroom down in the basement (at least it's quiet for my writing!). I'm not looking forward to answering the inevitable questions about why they don't look like their "Pops".

Maybe after our little boy becomes a toddler you can bring him over to play with Emory and Cameron; while they're busy in the playroom we can do some playing of our own, if you catch my drift. <3<3<3 I wish I was snuggling next to you right now!

If I may, can I suggest "Jaxon" as a good boy's name? Works fine with Purdue, and maybe eventually with Munch if Fate gives us a chance.

Miss you much!

Gunther

"He's a writer, he's bound to be a bit wordy..." Cassidy said to herself with a smile. Gunther was such a sweetheart -- she felt sorry for him being stuck in the basement sleeping all by himself. They'd have to be careful though -- not just to make sure Summer didn't find out but also so that little Jaxon (she liked the name) wouldn't end up with a "surprise" sibling. Thinking of Gunther together with her all the time gave her a tingle as she opened up the crates to see what all was included.

Not only did he pretty much outfit the nursery...

a7Q2Vgn.png

She also got a brand new kitchen!

gePOeJT.png

She knew that Gunther took care of paying the bills and balancing the checkbook, so he should be able to hide the purchases from Summer. She was still worried; Gunther had been very generous, maybe a bit too generous. She wasn't sure if she could really handle being a single mother -- what if she met the perfect step-dad for Jaxon?

(sorry for the huge size on the last two pictures -- Photobucket was being stinky today so I switched to Imgur for the last two and I'm not sure how to show smaller image sizes quite yet.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo

Thank you ! I had shared my "story" in the what happened in your game thread and then posted on this one accidentally. But I think she's so cute! Appreciate your kind comments <3

Toddlers are so cute and I can't wait to see what type of new opportunities are in the new parenthood pack.

05-29-17_10-08-29PM_zpsmbe1tkce.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @itsmegamo you never know how lucky you'll get with babies ha.
    @LosaruTaiyo lol right? Yeah they earned a better place, for now anyways, quite a ride for Raven there.
    @OhMyHemsworth ah Jess is a lovely vampire, I bet he's more at peace not being alone, yes he has his children but now his beloved is a vampire too.
    @HopeyStarr well good that's where her morals hit :smile: Jordan is so pretty, Izzy is adorable but who knows he might not take to not being the baby anymore well at first.
    @stilljustme2 Gunther is rather sweet.
    34864959931_7827acd084_b.jpg
    So we start with Victor attempting to teach Izaiah how to say please and thank you.
    34864959071_a956f4bfcc_b.jpg
    He didn't want to but he wanted to hug his dad more than he wanted to throw a tantrum so that was just ignored heh.
    34864958271_d0699f51e8_b.jpg
    He was tired so Victor got him ready for bed.
    34864957611_d86ac6cdcb_b.jpg
    While Iya was downstairs getting something ready to test for me.

'I've become quite the betty crocker type...haven't I?'

Maybe.

'Ew I want to go clubbing.'

...When Izzy is older.

'Fiiiiine.'

Lol, though really she's a very loving mother they often race to see who is getting to Izaiah first no matter what he needs.
    34864956511_f45dfc12c8_b.jpg
    "Well I'm still off tomorrow so how about we have a little family outing?"

"Sure I can collect some more things."

"You don't need to collect anything."

"Yes I do."
    34996994475_28859824c6_b.jpg
    While Iya was getting ready for bed Victor went to the forums to get some information...this just amused me because he's a very proud sort of man ha.
    34864955591_6455441595_b.jpg
    Once alone with his thoughts he calmed down and focused on working on his charisma though the peace didn't last long as Lily started blasting music.
    34864955051_1112ebb8ba_b.jpg
    Iya went to check on Izzy while he went down to deal with Lily.

"Too woud!"

"I know baby daddy will take care of it."

"Frow dem out da window!"

"That is not how we handle loud mouths...and what do you know about throwing people out the window."

Well his father is learning so it's probably his fault he does know how to speak now so he must have picked up a few things from daddy dearest.
    34864954311_f4d0c1d805_b.jpg
    "Oh look I've gotten your attention."

"Lily Izaiah was just put to bed, do you really need to play the music that loud."
    34864953721_d12dbb4606_b.jpg
    "Oh gosh it's so horrible I woke up the brat, I don't care Victor stuff it."

He glared at her.

"He's not a brat." he snapped.

"Sure he isn't all children are."

"You're just bitter you don't even know any children to have an example for that, just keep it down you have work in the morning and two can play this silly game."

She stormed back inside ignoring him though the music did go off.
    34864953181_4e2b32caa5_b.jpg
    So much sass in that walk, he was running to his mother who had come down to sit on the couch.
    34864974621_f710fac4a5_b.jpg
    The next morning when Iya got up she chose to ate her breakfast in Victor's room the hormones were kicking her backside she felt sick and lonely Izzy just wanted to watch her.

"What's the matter baby?"

"Nuffin....hi."

"Hi honey...the little one is making mommy sick."

"Alweady?"

She'd laugh if she wasn't feeling off, he spent so much time with his father he was determined to have his child at his best.

"Yes already."
    34864973601_ff0e93d02b_b.jpg
    He went to play and she followed him as Victor got up.

"I noticed you were in my room, could have come in last night."

"Ssh Izzy is there."

"And we're far less interesting than his newest toy let's get ready make the most of today hmm?"

He already wanted to volunteer with his family wanting the best image, though Izzy was a little young he planned to wait till the kids could come along at least. He didn't feel much need in hiding it but for now he was sure that was at least what she seemed to want.34864972261_dbae401d3f_b.jpg
    Hearing they were leaving Izzy put his toy away, apparently, the nightlight belongs with the rest of the toys, heh.
    34864970941_bb69b42d62_b.jpg
    As they arrived Izzy was already excited without knowing what was inside.
    34864969081_e2373df33e_b.jpg
    "You know Izzy told me something interesting when Lily woke us up."

"Oh?"

"Something about throwing someone out the window."

He chuckled.

"Well that is suitable"

"Victor don't teach him that."

"A Feng must be fierce my dear, what is this my son?"
    34864967701_56e9888c62_b.jpg
    "Spata?"

"Very good, since he can't kick he must have thought of the next best thing."

"He can't pick anyone up either."

"But I can."

"Victor he's just a baby."

"ALright alright, Izaiah be nice to your enemies."

"No." he said giggling.

"See it's a lost cause."

She sighed as he laughed.
    34864966571_73091c414d_b.jpg
    He did have his soft spots and he was mostly teasing...mostly.

They went home to get dressed and head out for lunch he insisted on a nicer little place.34864965401_f3bb8b121c_b.jpg
    This is where I had to test, so I had her unpack the lunch and she immediately took it out, so I dragged it to the high chair.34864964251_2baf7356e6_b.jpg
    That much was fine.
    34864963131_84705874cd_b.jpg

I stopped him though to wait for their food, I imagine Victor really doesn't want him messing up his evening wear.34864962251_43dcb9a0cc_b.jpg
    Here is where it seemed to glitch neither of them would eat, resetting her fixed it, perhaps they'll patch it in so you can take the tots out properly but with a sack lunch it works better..I mean she was glitched just don't know why. It was fine for me though.34864961141_0894ecfd36_b.jpg
    Though he was taken out as he asked for it ,it went back to normal he just ate on the floor fine this is why we don't do things and go to places lol. Victor asked Iya if she wanted to more officially be his girlfriend at the very least which she agreed to though she's still in need of collecting things because she's stubborn about it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Well, I went ahead and bought the new GP within minutes they released it and have been playing it for a decent amount of the day since, and I still haven't done a whole lot with it yet.

So, as previously stated, I brought back toddler Aphrodite, and made her family to play.

Aphrodite, her father Maxwell, her mother Karla, and her sister Kaylin.
    s2N02ZF.jpg

This post will mostly just be a screen dump, as I've just been doing a bunch of random things so far.

Anyway, Aphrodite wasted very little time to start acting up, making a mess, and having bad manners.
    QgBBcPc.jpg
    OqJnV1L.jpg
    2cVWuel.jpg

Kaylin thought it was funny
    3SpZ7N6.jpg

Her parents, not entirely. Not so much for the belching, but more for the mess. But, it's not easy to discipline/punish a face like this.
    KqeIJFV.jpg

Speaking of faces, Aphrodite has a great range of faces and expressions.
    90utaOJ.jpg
    z9n0rRt.jpg
    KyBhZiS.jpg

It's not easy to be a young parent to two little girls, but Karla and Maxwell are doing their best.

By playing with them
    c11kv9O.jpg
    tL2KEps.jpg

Teaching them
    V0uQiqL.jpg

And giving them lots of love
    vLsmDsZ.jpg

Their first night in their new apartment was pretty rough.

First, the neighbor was being really loud while everyone was trying to sleep and woke everyone up. Karla wasn't too happy at all.
    GDg31Y8.jpg

I don't think they're going to get along too well...

Then, Kaylin woke up again after having a bad dream.
    vcHeLQy.jpg

She didn't get a lot of sleep.

And then Aphrodite woke up filthy
    2J7NhiM.jpg

More random shots:

Loving sisters
    E5x315A.jpg
    yZzd8fP.jpg

Aphrodite wasn't in the mood for a hug.
    CHrUhiM.jpg

Next: More parenting.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    WARNING: BIG POST INCOMING

As soon as Summer got home from work she laid into Gunther. "Put some proper clothes on -- we've got those two brats to age up!" Summer wasn't really happy about being a mother, and even though Gunther wasn't the father, she took it out on him.
    MBmVniH.png

Cameron Munch -- he takes after his father, Gavin Richards, and has the Inquisitive trait.
    mHu8HSf.png

Emory is almost the spitting image of his mother, Summer, and has the Clingy trait.
    uPTjqkS.png

The boys got to know one another better while Summer went off to work out and Gunther was in the bathroom.
    raFRtIR.png

The next morning, Emory woke up with a nightmare. He ran in to wake up "Pops" who comforted him. The night before Gunther had to go on the computer and officially "adopt" the boys as care dependents even though he was married to their mom; the lack of any actual connection reminded him of how he had no actual legal rights, and in Willow Creek he was about to have a boy that he would hardly ever see...unless the Fates intervened in some way.
    ADZU6zn.png

After taking care of the little one's nightmare, it was time for first attempts at potty training, while his brother Cameron slept.
    9SXh9MV.png

Later that morning, he went down to the kitchen to cope with his spouse.

"Great -- while you were dillydallying I had to cope with that crying brat Cameron! You know he looks just like his father, plum it!"

"I wasn't dillydallying -- I was getting the boys breakfast. I left you some on the counter. And you're lucky I was sleeping upstairs because Emory had a nightmare during the night. I should probably stay up there until the boys get older."

"Fine, go ahead and mess up the guest rooms. I should pack them off to their baby daddy anyway so he can see the fruits of his fun. That man gets around more than Don Lothario did before he came out of the closet."

"Don and Salim seem happy in Oasis Springs, at least."

"I don't even know why you bother with them -- they'll never be flesh of your flesh or blood of your blood. Guess that's as close as you'll ever get to having your own kids anyway -- your mom's going to have to hope your kid brothers Wolfgang and Lucas carry on the bloodline."

Thinking of Cassidy expecting his child, Gunther stayed quiet.

"One thing you could do is look into that nanny service I got the flyer for at the hospital. Give them a call before you have to leave for work -- and don't even think about knocking her up to get your own spawn!"

"Don't worry, dear -- I'm safely spoken for," Gunther said mildly, thinking of a little house with a warm bed in Willow Creek.pvIJAtf.png
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    So excuse me for posting again but I checked in on the Howards with the new pack in my posession heh.
    @SoapSuds oh the family is so cute, love the tots.
    @stilljustme2 oh gosh she's worse than Lily, if only Gunther could sneak out for a night of peace away from her.
    34867818921_8dfae05aa9_b.jpg
    The only reason Jessica wasn't working with her siblings was that she already finished her homework I got all the teens a journal so I let her use that instead.
    34612294120_a862d0f1c7_b.jpg
    "Hey sis what you working on?"

"None of your beeswax."

"It's about a boy isn't it?"

"I will hit you with this book Sam."

"You can try."
    34867817211_9decb0ec54_b.jpg
    He teases but he does love his sister.
    34612293280_108c8abed4_b.jpg
    I just find this cute they do almost everything together.

"Oh you have ouchie..." Nadine started.

"Ouchie? Sis really?"

"Well yeah...what would you say?"

"Clearly this bear is experiencing trauma and we need to remove all of his limbs."

"....I think you need to stay away from mom's shows..."

"I didn't hear you over the flatlining, nurse be more useful."

"I am not your nurse."

"Yes you are, Nurse Ouchie will kiss all the hurties and I'll had more to remove those surgery is hard and what not."

Nadine laughed hoping she was really only kidding.34867815831_af329ea01e_b.jpg
    While Leslie was making dinner I noticed one of the kids was missing since I didn't know where he was dropped the walls to see he was helping his parents potty train his little sister on his own for that matter.34867814761_4af8c48cfa_b.jpg
    Such a nice family dinner now if only we had booster seats so Annie wouldn't be banished to the couch to eat without the highchair.
    34612291860_4b75e0d6dc_b.jpg
    While I was thinking the kids were all well behaved, getting up and clearing dishes before I could sell them one at a time...meh..Veronica decided to get creative and the stranger there...well I don't know when he came in.34867813331_c00905852f_b.jpg
    Reggie is a pretty chill parent so he went for the calm route.

"Honey this is what paper is for."

"But daddy we don't have any."

"I thought we did, look I'll get you some if you stop doing this now."

"Kay."
    34612290950_92124a8a4d_b.jpg
    I had him get rid of the stranger...I mean I know who that is but they don't.34867811561_ac252b8cf7_b.jpg
    sibling favoritism...uh at least they don't fight ha.34189224843_4281a9853b_b.jpg
    It's very early in the day but I had plans then I realized it was sunday and they were tired so I changed them...a bit anyways, I'm so glad we can put the kids to bed too, that should be for all age then I could have Howard and his overbearing mother from TBBT...don't care what anyone says that show amused me.
    34867809931_3eaa9b550f_b.jpg
    My plans were this of course, finally time for them to get married, they didn't have the money for a ceremony but a small one in the backyard with all their kids was just fine.
    34189223713_8d2a23fc9b_b.jpg
    I was also zoomed in so I saw the mess there after it was done I don't know who did it that time.
    34612288370_6b036e33f9_b.jpg
    Annie decided she wasn't getting enough attention during the wedding...munchkin.34189222703_270fbac29c_b.jpg
    I registered too late that I could have one of the teens take pics...but I love this one so fine.

"Am I in the way sis?"

"Yes."

"Good then it's perfect."

"Scoot you goon."
    34612287240_a42a78bd31_b.jpg
    35000203475_91880cc009_b.jpg
    "So mom what's the chances of me getting married here?" Jessica asked.

"You'll never get married." Reggie said.

"Mom.."

"Listen to your father dear you'll always be our baby."

"Mom.."

"Okay fine you can but I want ten grandkids."

"Uh..I'll try?"

"That's my girl."

"Ten is a lot.." Veronica mumbled.
    34612285870_2741e6b733_b.jpg
    "It's not that much." Leslie argued.

"You heard that?"

"I'm your mother, I hear everything."
    35000199965_6abeeccbd4_b.jpg
    I like to see ways they can watch television guess he prefers the dinner table.34612283820_9dab0a4451_b.jpg
    Twin monsters under the bed...they really do do almost everything together even get scared by nothing...lol.
    35000197345_0253e269ba_b.jpg
    Forgot the UI was turned back on for this but while I was taking a pic of the best mad scientist ever I noticed that whim with Reggie's face, a baby, Leslie decided she wants another baby and we don't have room yet so I wonder if I should let her have another kid. I mean the twins could live with Jessica I almost aged her up last time.
    34612282440_d6981ea6c4_b.jpg
    Had some minor catch up lag where the sims do nothing and time just goes stuck on the fast speed for a few seconds doesn't bother me I've seen it before but it fixed itself and I found this I thought he was still glitched but no this is how he chooses to adult right now he was just watching her mess up her sister's room...like it was nothing.
    35000195585_63d7b5ce51_b.jpg
    Ah the peace of all the kids in school while Annie naps...sure you want another baby Leslie?34612281250_c56a53b94e_b.jpg
    So while I was looking at their thoughts...lol..I noticed the project, cool I was expecting those but I didn't know I'd get five at once, all of them have one. Going by their expressions only Veronica is happy about it, I was going to age up Jessica but I'll let her do the darn thing, fun times though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Love your story RedDestiny92! Is that family in the Gallery?
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar thanks :) they aren't and cc would have to be removed but I can put them up if you like.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited May 2017
    So many families and Parenthood came out- I completely feel left out haha. I'm trying to catch up to previous packs, I actually bought Vintage Stuff Pack today- I suppose I'll be buying dine out next.

@RedDestiny92 liking the age variation in the family, seems like someones going to be tired of someone- looking through someone elses diary ;-)) congrats on the wedding <3

@stilljustme2 Cameron and Emroy are super cute with their bonding <3
    This is the point in which I changed Demitri's facial appearance quite drastically;

05-20-17_11-39-30PM_zpsnjxyj9pk.png
    05-20-17_11-39-32PM_zpsief3e8mp.png

In the last part of Demitri's Legacy, he had to endure pain greater than no other in his entire existence and.. his gums opening for his new needle sticks to form.
    lets just say, Demitri woke up energetic, less hostile and painless. Sergio from the Paragons stopped by after he heard rumors about what had taken place at the Gillette Hospital, Demitri let him in on the news, that some lunatic went mad-bizzare in the X-ray room.

05-21-17_1-55-03PM_zpsqjlhswbh.png

The Vatores favor Demitri quite a lot now that his transformation is over. They even setup his Vampiric room for him in his home while he was at work. Demitri didn't care, Lilith was definitely considered like family to him ever since she moved away long ago, departing them both of a friendship.

05-21-17_11-07-23AM_zpsuqn07zte.png

Shortly after Demitri woke up, Caleb showed up.

" There's something Lilith wanted me to do for her, I think I forgot "

" Lith? why isn't she here with you? "

" That's right, I'm suppose to be training you on- your abilities "

05-21-17_11-11-43AM_zps5kw7kqh9.png

" Take a deep breather. Then allow your aura to fill the empty capacity around you "

05-21-17_11-10-23AM_zpsp0z3mxmw.png

After the brief training, Caleb left and Demitri attended to his bathroom that was in-need of a serious clean up.

" Geesh plum, my back is aching me out of my pants," Demitri mumbled to himself.

05-21-17_11-20-03AM_zpsdjci4b7q.png
    05-21-17_11-21-41AM_zps81tfag24.png

Days are becoming a lot more realistic. 24 hours for you to enjoy an entire day seemed unrealistic now. Demitri dampened himself in sad thoughts, understanding why Lilith said what she meant.

Later on during the day, Caleb stopped by to have 1 vs. 1 sparring with Demitri.

" Sooooo... I'd enjoy some sparring with you, best way to welcome you "

" Pshh.... I'm already winning, your condition is way too fragile "

" And you definitely have a mouth on you, how about you demonstrate your skills then? "

" Are you sureeeee.... about this caleb? you seem to be burning "

05-21-17_11-38-01AM_zpsy3jtgo4w.png

" I told ya so "

" ahhh whatevs, I'll come by some other time and we can do another.
    actually Lith wanted me to inform you to come over tonight "

" alright, I'll be there "

05-21-17_11-40-29AM_zps2nnzc90w.png

Demitri turned up at the Vatores right after the last peak of the sun hit the horizon.

" Hey lith, what's up "

" Hey Dem! I want Caleb to break you into drinking from the sim body instead of plasma,
    it's vital for you to drink from a sim "

" Umm..... "

" It'll be fine, you already have the glands. K? "

05-21-17_12-03-02PM_zpspvindqb1.png

Literately, I did not try to control him drinking on sims, but he definitely drunk from the first 2 autonomously. The sim he's biting is the only one I directed for him.

" Geez man, your disgusting "

" HAHA, y is that? "

" You're a crazy first time drinker man," Caleb says while looking at the prior sim, Demitri had drank from.

" Ooops... Ig I am "

05-21-17_12-19-50PM_zpsbk9pizvj.png

Later on during the middle of the night while Demitri was walking home, he instantly changed into this form...
    A form he's not familiar with.. it made him want to...

" Mmm... should I give this a try? "

Caleb wanted Demitri to come home via text message, for another 1 vs. 1 on sparring in which disturbed what he planned to do.

05-24-17_8-49-53PM_zps2ip6zgdw.png

" At last, I can kick your bahooty againn "

" Nope not this time kid, need a bottle? "

" Quit being phony and take this bahooty whoopin' "

05-24-17_8-53-37PM_zpsmxt6ingd.png

Well, Demitri definitely enjoys his vampire lifestyle, let's only hope his drinking doesn't become uncontrollable. >:)
  • Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    itsmegamo wrote: »
    Thanks @panamakira ! I have to give props to simmer PlaidDisco for creating Gia, she's so beautiful, and Jesse from a pervious gen. The rest is 6 gens of genetics from sims I created. :)
    Malaika's hair can be found here:
    Toddler version: https://ebonixsims.wixsite.com/simminginmelanin/single-post/2017/01/28/Ebonix-Sincerelyasimmer-Twisted-Pigtails
    Child version: https://ebonixsims.wixsite.com/simminginmelanin/single-post/2017/04/08/Ebonix-Sincerelyasimmer-Twisted-Pigtails-Child-Version
    Last I saw the preview pics for the toddler version were broken but the dl still works.

Thank you! They're so cute. I love your Sims and their stories. Downloading Parenthood right now so I can get back in the game too.

• Options
    @ZhaguiSimmer I've been behind a few times but take your time then before you know it you'll have all you want or a full collection. Heh yeah I was really excited to have this pack with this family for that reason just to leave them on freewill and see how things go they aren't all close but they don't act like it they all make the best it. so far the teens are keeping journals on them I mean when they were in the shack they didn't have anything to look through, now it's like fair game. I loved seeing them they've been together a while it was almost like they were married already.

Oh Demi's new look is adorable, he might handle plasma fine or lose to his cravings either way would be interesting, I wonder if they'll just be friends or if Lilith could be more to him they're cute together anyhow.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar thanks :) they aren't and cc would have to be removed but I can put them up if you like.

Thanks! :)

You don't have to put that family in the Gallery if you don't want to. Not if it'll hurt your family
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @RedDestiny92 glad i'm not the only one, I would like to enjoy each Pack solely for its own purpose. Ig I'll do it with Demitri's legacy. (-;

I'm so excited about letting him start a family, but I also think he likes being a vampire, he super desires the benefits of being one. Having vampire children would be a hault for me... the sun gessh. Lilith definitely tried to romance him at some point and he accepted it, we'll see :blush:

I can't wait for more photos of the family and the problems that will come across. Jessica might suggest keeping that journal away from her brother :wink: seems like Reggie and Leslie are organized parents, especially while becoming entwined while the kids are sleep :lol::heart:

I like the idea that you've stated about your sims freedom. Do you let them make all the decisions, or do you influence them every now and then?
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar sure thing, and no I don't mind putting them up I just hadn't yet, I was so excited for the new pack that now that I have it I want to go back in game anyways so I can, as my signature says I'm Reddestiny921 on the gallery so that's where they'll be.

@ZhaguiSimmer you're definitely not I do enjoy the rare treat when I can get a pack when it's released. Well he can certainly wait for a while as he brings up his skills but vampire kids are safe until they're teens but I had a couple teen vampires going outside briefly to go to school that were fine for that. Ha I think they would make cute babies. Yeah I thought she might leave it on the table but no finished it and immediately went in her inventory she knows better already. I know they are oddly organized though they've had time to get a system going I guess, they are very er..loving, tired from raising six kids? Yeah Gonna stop woohooing? Heck no ha.

I do influence some decisions but a lot of times I don't have to, I've seen the autonomy get buggy in other's games and in mine even sure but a lot of the times just sitting back and watching the sims you can more often than not catch them playing into their stories on their own than one would think. Which I love.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar sure thing, and no I don't mind putting them up I just hadn't yet, I was so excited for the new pack that now that I have it I want to go back in game anyways so I can, as my signature says I'm Reddestiny921 on the gallery so that's where they'll be.

Thanks!
  • Options
    @tinahjalmar not a problem they are up now the Howards family :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Thanks again :)
  • Options
    @stilljustme2 Sounds like Gunther's being pretty responsible. Good for him. Summer seems like the right old peach though. I think my sim Harlow could relate to Gunther when it comes to bad spouses.

@RedDestiny92 Yeah. Sadly for Raven, that was the last time she saw her parents. I'll get more on that. Lol. I would think more of "Trow in twash" for Lily Feng. No liability and she goes where she belongs. Also, love the wedding.

@SoapSuds Aphrodite is so cute as a tot! And hilarious too with those faces! XD

@ZhaguiSimmer Good thing Demitri is getting some training. Something tells me though he's gonna go the opposite of Sakura and go on a plasma frenzy. Only one Sakura's been drinking off is Peter until the plasma fruit trees grow since it's the best source.
    Think might be best to let Raven get back to her story.

I'm...I'm fine. It's just really hard to think back on that day. I think I tried calling them once but...well...that was the last time I ever had contact with my parents. And from how things went down, I doubt they'd even take me back after so long.

bBWKGI

I ended up sleeping on a bench at the park that night. I know Desert Bloom has a lounging area, but I was so tired I just fell where I was.

QxvIsn

When I woke up, I thought about what happened. I was now homeless, without a family. I was alone. It was like...was I really wrong to feel like this? Was I maybe sick in the head? No...I knew who I was and what I wanted and if there was a silver lining, it was that I wouldn't have to live in fear of my parents anymore. Can't really fear them if they don't acknowledge me as their child anymore, correct? Still, being homeless was devastating so I started calling around.

pV7Nlr

A friend of mine, Katlyn, from back in high school eventually let me stay at her place in San Myshuno with her boyfriend, Serio. And while I was grateful...

UiJq83

The nights weren't exactly quiet.

cEBuRO

One morning, Katlyn sat next to me on the couch while I was watching TV.

"Hey gorgeous! There's a party going on at the Bluffs the weekend and I was thinking that you should come along."

"I dunno, Kat. I'm still not exactly comfortable going out again, you know?"

"Well staying in here isn't gonna help you. I need to check out some outfits anyway. Why not come along? I know you like trying on new clothes."

ywsDfD

I chuckled. She was right and it wasn't like my parents were going to see me. Why was I really worried anyways?

"I guess. Been a while since we we out anywhere."

"Excellent! You'll love it I'm sure."

XVZOib

We ended up going to this one boutique that had a change closet, Katlyn suggesting I go in.

nXxQbC

"Wh-! This isn't that tank top and pants I had."

"Bwhaha! You fell for the 'clown costume' prank! Oh man I didn't know people still did that!"

"Ugh...Gimme a moment."

4vaSL4

"Now does this not remind you of someone?"

"OMG Miss Wells from high school Math!"

"I can hear her now. 'You kids do whatever. I need my coffee. No you can't have some. It's...teacher coffee. Three more months til my vacation!"

unIXBU

"Heeeyy Raven. You actually look really cute in that one."

"I like the colors but these shoes are killing my feet!"

iiJiOY

"Maybe keep that one for the summer?"

"Yeah. I think I could get something like this at the thrift store."

I saw there were others wanting to use the closet so I soon stopped.

civw2C

One of the struggles I still have, even to this day, is when I see an outfit I want to try on but, being built how I am, I can't even think about wearing it. (Hey @SimGuruGraham If a sim likes feminine clothes, why not let them try it off the feminine manniquin?)

ijl37S

Katlyn soon saw me fretting.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Just...I dunno it's plum."

"Hey no thought is plum...unless maybe thinking the Earth is flat and lizard sims exist...What's wrong?"

"I...I saw this outfit here and it reminds how I'm still not built like a woman, you know?"

"Aw Raven. I know plenty of girls that have your frame. Not even with adjustments ya know? I know you wanna get that first adjustment, but don't think being stocky makes you unfeminine."

18CP5U

"Really?"

"Well yeah! Besides. A gorgeous bird like you doesn't need an outfit like that. Only one whose looks would improve with that thing would be Miss Feng's and even then she'd still need a pound of make-up to hide that scowl of hers."

2WxkJp

I laughed. Miss Feng was Katlyn's boss at the business firm she worked at as secretary. She'd always bring back stories with how she and her boyfriend would go out of their way to ruffle her feathers come closing time. Can't fire someone for flirting in the office when it's after your shift.

"A pound? Girl that woman would need full on facial reconstruction to get that scowl off her."

We both laughed before being interrupted by Bjorn, soon leaving to head back to the apartment.

Let me get some water and I'll continue...

Next post, Raven tells about the first time she met Shannon..and his brother Nick.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @tinahjalmar no problem hope you have fun with them.
    @LosaruTaiyo lol well yeah but you know angry just go with the first choice that pops in mind he'll learn to think on that more when he gets older :D . Raven is lucky to have a supportive friend.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Raven is almost in the same situation like a friend of mine in reality. You're writing/typing expresses great detail, Raven is all about feeling comfortable in life and that's more than okay. I admire the story a lot, Katlyn is an awesome friend for inspiring Raven to move on with identification.

Which pronouns would you prefer for Raven at this moment in the storyline? I'd like to use the corrects pronouns.
  • Options
    @ZhaguiSimmer I wish your friend best wishes for their situation. I have a couple friends that, while not going through similar situations, do have family going through it. Katlyn was inspired by a friend of mine IRL whose son is actually transitioning to female. She's an awesome mom.

Raven goes by "she" as that is what she has considered herself once she realized what was going on. As shown though and will be shown, not everyone is as respectful sadly. XP
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited May 2017
    @LosaruTaiyo Haha He is fun to watch >:) Thank you! I felt she deserved a unique look. :)

@RedDestiny92 Thank you! Yes, he is so happy to have her on his side now. They shall live forever, in love and peace. :)

Kara gave her living room a little makeover!
    3Kdjmgk.png
    QPyDRNn.png
    Connor has taken up biting Kara when he doesn't get his way.
    4moTds3.png
    Kayson came over for a visit. Goodness, he's such a looker. lol
    nFymwXi.png
    He and Kara's relationship has really blossomed. "How did I get so lucky." He said.
    vCGllwt.png
    9yOZmBr.png
    "I love you, Kayson." Kara said. "I love you too baby." He said.
    INVmiga.png
    It wasn't long after that, Kayson moved in. *Sigh* Oh, sorry. Heheh.
    9YX9rEJ.png
    uUzrMqS.png
    Soon, they moved into a penthouse next to Christian and Britta. Moving day was hard for Kara. So much had happened in that apartment, love and loss. She was ready to move on, she was onto a fresh start.
    1OnP1vo.png
    Kara was trying out the new building blocks.
    aX7meux.png
    Little man was up early and already making a mess.
    pVGNSl3.png
    Life at the new house was a dream come true! Kayson even asked Kara to marry him!
    mM9gd0e.png
    Kara wasn't about big flashy weddings and loved Kayson so much she couldn't wait to marry him. They eloped on the spot.
    5mZ2Lqv.png
    u4nODcA.png
    Kara hasn't felt too well lately, a familiar feeling. "I think we might have a new package coming soon." Kara chuckled to herself.
    WZUjbt6.png

Post edited by PlumbobCrossing on