Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @Karise Thanks! Lol, that's what I got from him too ;)
  • Options
    @illusie Congrats!!
  • Options
    Two more chapters :)

Chapter 4.3
    Chapter 4.4
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @misfit091376 You're doing great. Endara's really cute but so is Emmet. I think you've got my boys and I've got all your girls, lol.
  • Options
    @Karise Thank you! I'm actually in house 005 now. I just wanted to wait to post 004 until I was sure I was going to make it lol. I love the kids in this house. Yep, we do lol!
  • Options
    @misfit091376 Congrats on completing house 4 and good luck for house 5.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Thanks for the congrats!

@misfit091376 I'm now up to date with your story.
  • Options
    Karise wrote: »
    @misfit091376 You're doing great. Endara's really cute but so is Emmet. I think you've got my boys and I've got all your girls, lol.

I have got misfit's girls too ;) Though I had 1 boy but that was the first and the last so far. I hope house 5 will have a boy...
  • Options
    @Karise @illusie Thank you :) Fingers crossed for you @illusie :)
  • Options
    @Karise @illusie Thank you :) Fingers crossed for you @illusie :)

Thanks! I'll cross my fingers for you too!!
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »

Thanks! I'll cross my fingers for you too!!

Thank you!
  • Options
    Phew, finally have time to sit at the computer! Here's two more chapters!

Chapter 4.5
    Chapter 4.6
  • Options
    Great chapters, @misfit091376!

I have now set up all chapters for house 4, I have 45 chapters! lol I loved playing with Sienna. She had fun traits and I loved her job. That is why I kept taking pictures. I'm still not done with posting all chapters from house 3 so you will have to wait a bit longer.
  • Options
    @illusie Thank you! I think I have through two chapters into house 5 set up. Wow, that's a lot of chapters!! I'll catch up on your newest chapters today :)
  • Options
    @illusie Thank you! I think I have through two chapters into house 5 set up. Wow, that's a lot of chapters!! I'll catch up on your newest chapters today :)

lol I know! I went a bit crazy with taking pictures. I have now set up the first chapter of house 5, but it will take a long time before that will be published.
  • Options

lol I know! I went a bit crazy with taking pictures. I have now set up the first chapter of house 5, but it will take a long time before that will be published.

Some houses I do and some I don't lol. I'm about to post my last two for house 004, then tomorrow probably do 005.
  • Options
    Last two chapters are up!

Chapter 4.7
    Final House Pics
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @misfit091376, the last few days were pretty bad for your sims. A shame you forgot the light in the house. I hope you don't mind giving you a building tips. I just thought of something that would have looked great in your house. Have you tried to make the illusion of rugs by adding floor tiles in a different pattern/colour? That is cheap way to improve the room and make it look better.

I'm pretty sure I should have an example picture for you, but I'll have to find it first ;)

I found some pictures for you!

This are pictures of the house I'm working on for@rawla's the "snow white and the seven dwarfs challenge".

01-18-17-10-59-54-pm_orig.png

01-18-17-11-06-36-pm_orig.png

01-18-17-11-04-51-pm_orig.png

and here are two pictures of "rugs" in one of my starter homes.

01-18-17-11-11-35-pm_orig.png

01-18-17-11-12-11-pm_orig.png

Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    A flooring-design rug is an excellent idea. I'd forgotten that trick.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Rawla wrote: »
    A flooring-design rug is an excellent idea. I'd forgotten that trick.

@rawla, I use that trick in starter homes (not that i have build many though). I think it looks good :)
    I've now added pictures.
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    @illusie Lights are now going to be the first thing I add lol! No, I don't mind at all! I've never been great at building/decorating (I did horrible in the home interior career in sims 3!). I would have never thought of doing the tiles like that! What an easy way to make a big difference! Thank you :)
  • Options
    @misfit091376 I found the clone thing weird as well. Looks like the last few days were tough but you got through them.
  • Options
    @illusie Those are great example pics of your rugs. I LOVE your dwarf home. So cute! <3
  • Options
    @misfit091376 you are welcome!

@rawla, thank you! The house is a victorian, and inside is so colourful. I think I'll finish house 5 before I start the snow white and the 7 dwarfs challenge.
  • Options
    @rawla, thank you! The house is a victorian, and inside is so colourful. I think I'll finish house 5 before I start the snow white and the 7 dwarfs challenge.

Sounds great! I can't wait to see more pics when you get there. Have fun with 005. I'm a little less than halfway done with 006. Having a blast. I don't think I've ever had identical twins before. so having these boys is pretty cool. Then again, maybe they are not identical and I'll find that out when they age up to children. Time will tell. Also, who will their little sibling be? ONE please. lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top