Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Note 2 self...stay away from that equipment in the lab....I don't want my Sims getting fried heh

Holy Moly toddlers r SOOOOOO cute!

That equipment is awful! My sim has caught on fire 3 times since I restarted the house. Too bad it's part of your job lol!

Yes, they are!

@popettypop2012 Such a good looking family!! Good luck on house 004!

@illusie You should have enough time :) Congrats on finishing most of the goals ;)
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    That equipment can be upgraded to be more safe when you get a high enough handiness level. Be careful with it until then.
  • Options
    Rawla wrote: »
    That equipment can be upgraded to be more safe when you get a high enough handiness level. Be careful with it until then.

Aww, I didn't realize it was handiness level. I thought it had to do with career level. Oh well, he only has one more level to survive lol.
  • Options
    I am assuming it is handiness level as that is what is usually needed to upgrade different things. I could be wrong.
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
  • Options
    @Rawla You're right :) I don't know why I was thinking it had to do with the job.
  • Options
    I was setting up the chapters and I have so many pictures! The sad thing that happened in my game won't be up until chapter 30. I said I had way too many pictures..lol The heir is still a child in chapter 30 and the toddler hasn't even been born yet lol I'll try not to post too many toddler pictures, but i'm pretty sure there will be even more chapters before I am done with this story :smiley:
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »
    I was setting up the chapters and I have so many pictures! The sad thing that happened in my game won't be up until chapter 30. I said I had way too many pictures..lol The heir is still a child in chapter 30 and the toddler hasn't even been born yet lol I'll try not to post too many toddler pictures, but i'm pretty sure there will be even more chapters before I am done with this story :smiley:

Wow lol! That is a lot of chapters ;) I'll have to remember chapter 30! I don't think any of us could post too many toddler pictures!
  • Options
    In case anyone was wondering why I haven't posted any chapters for this house, after failing once, and as many times as Dione has still caught on fire, I was trying to wait until this one was done or nearly done. I don't want to jinx myself, but I should be done sometime today, so I can start posting tomorrow :)
  • Options
    @misfit091376 I know. I waited until I was nearly done too. If my sim or the heir don't die then I'll make it. The heir is a teen and the main sim is at level 9 of her career. Making promotion is the last thing I still need for this challenge. So it is looking good :)

How exciting you are almost done too!
  • Options
    @illusie Wow, we are close together lol! I was able to finish, thank goodness, so I'll start with a chapter or two a day. Maybe one today lol. I hope you make it :)
  • Options
    @illusie Wow, we are close together lol! I was able to finish, thank goodness, so I'll start with a chapter or two a day. Maybe one today lol. I hope you make it :)

I haven't finished yet. I gave the garden of the house a makeover. It looks good now! I need a child to test out the monkey bars.... I hope none of the plants are too close to it. Maybe tomorrow I can finish the challenge, but I might need some more time because the heir isn't old enough. But first my main sim needs a promotion...

@misfit091376 congrats on finishing!! Yay! Yes we are close together :)
  • Options

I haven't finished yet. I gave the garden of the house a makeover. It looks good now! I need a child to test out the monkey bars.... I hope none of the plants are too close to it. Maybe tomorrow I can finish the challenge, but I might need some more time because the heir isn't old enough. But first my main sim needs a promotion...

@misfit091376 congrats on finishing!! Yay! Yes we are close together :)

Thank you! Hope to see you there soon :)
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    I've just started drifting for about a week and I thought I'd share the my House 004 family. Since the new toddler update, I couldn't wait for my sim to get pregnant and luckily, she ended up with twins. Here is a picture of their family. I also shared them in the Gallery.
    Just a note, I've completed the House 001 and failed both House 002 and House 003. On the 2nd house, I didn't complete the Outdoor Enthusiast Aspiration and on the 3rd House, I didn't get the 5 Cowplant Essences and couldn't collect 20 different types of fish. On both occasions, I managed to get enough money to build the houses. On the 3rd house challenge, I decided not to work and just grow plants and painted and in the end, my sim had loads of money but i waited too long to travel and plant the Cowplant berry.
    What an adorable family!! <3<3 THX so much 4 sharing them!
    **Just so u know...it's ok 2 fail The Drifter Challenge...I realize that it is quite a challenge & not easy...I did that on purpose 2 give (myself & others of course) a real challenge 2 keep engaged & not get bored**
    It's so nice 2 c u continuing through the house mini-challenges!! I hope that u have had fun so far & have been learning things along the way! My main goal of The Drifter Challenge was 2 experience as much of the game as possible & have fun doing it...so as long as that's happening...I'm a happy camper! =)
    I think I'm doing well now. My main sim just turned into an elder. She has travelled to Sixam, maxed out the rocket skill and is level 8 at her career. The heir will turn into a teen today. There should be enough time to complete all goals I think.
    Booyah!! =)
    In case anyone was wondering why I haven't posted any chapters for this house, after failing once, and as many times as Dione has still caught on fire, I was trying to wait until this one was done or nearly done. I don't want to jinx myself, but I should be done sometime today, so I can start posting tomorrow :)
    Hee hee! I can understand your want 2 make sure things turn out good before posting more!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    I had such a weird glitch in my game...My sim was send to her work at 4am and when she got there she didn't get any tasks to do. I checked the career tab and it told me she had to work in 6 hours. So strange... I send her home and hope the next shift won't glitch!
  • Options
    My sim made promotion! Now I only have to wait for the heir to age up (6 simdays left).
  • Options
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Hee hee! I can understand your want 2 make sure things turn out good before posting more!

It was rough lol :)

@illusie That is odd. Glad you made it through though!
  • Options
    KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @illusie Congrats on the promotion. That was very strange going to work at 4am.

I have a weird glitch too. If more than one sim is sitting at a dining room table (either to eat and/or do homework) then they all freeze. Sometimes I can unfreeze them by pausing the game or by going into build mode but not always. Sometimes I have to move the table to get them to move. This happens across ALL my games, not just the drifters. Weird huh? Now I've given up on a dining table. :smile:
  • Options
    @Karise I think a lot of us are having that glitch, too :(
  • Options
    As promised, here's the first two chapters of house 004 :)

https://misfitsims1.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/chapter-4-1-dione/

Chapter 4.2

@Vihisha Do you mind adding this to the list, please? Thank you :)
  • Options
    I have finished house 4! You´ll have to wait until I have posted the last chapter of house 3 before my chapters for this house will be up.
  • Options
    I have finished house 4! You´ll have to wait until I have posted the last chapter of house 3 before my chapters for this house will be up.

Congrats! :smiley:

• Options
    @illusie Congrats on completing house 4 and good luck with house 5.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    @misfit091376 Yay for new chapters. I laughed at Dione's expression. He was, nope that didn't just happen. I didn't just see her pee herself. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top