Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

1666768697072...Next

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,363 Member
    @Me1620 I saw the post last night and counted up. It's hard to believe that was EIGHT years ago. Wow. I bet they bring you lots of joy.

And thank you. My dear Momma passed away. It's a daily struggle.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @ZeeGee - I am so sorry to hear that your mom passed away. I hope that the wonderful memories that you have of her will help you through this sad time. <3<3
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited March 4
    @Me1620 Thank you. I do have some wonderful memories.

It's past midnight but I HAD to get this done tonight cause next week is so busy. I tried hard to get everyone but didn't have time to go through the whole thread. This has been a trip down memory lane like no other. I've laughed, I've cried, the nostalgia is killler. I had forgotten how much fun we used to have here. Anyway, here's the video! Hope you all enjoy and if there's any objections let me know. I'll take it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWM2LXap9J0
  • Options
    @ZeeGee - :'( I watched this beautiful video and commented on YouTube. :'(<3

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    @Me1620 Thank you, Jodi, and thanks for the YouTube comment. That will be there forever!
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Loved the video and walk through memory land. You are so good at making these. Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. o:)<3<3
    p.s. We can still see each other on the new forum right?
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    @ZeeGee your video is so moving. It made me cry. It made @gnlovew cry too. And she told me to send her love to you.

@scillakees I believe we will be able to still see each other on the new forum. I have no idea how they will facilitate that but we can do our best to stay in touch.

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @ZeeGee Your beautiful video has reminded me of so many wonderful, generous spirited friends

Coincidentally, my country has mysteriously run out of Kleenex

These facts may or may not be related :cry:<3
  • Options
    LOL, @AlphaFFrog, do you live in Canada too? Kleenex stopped selling tissues here. No more kleenex only tissues.

• Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    Loved the video and walk through memory land. You are so good at making these. Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. o:)<3<3
    p.s. We can still see each other on the new forum right?

@scillakees Thank you.

I will try to come by the new forum on a regular basis, but I will never have the spare time that I did when this thread was born. It feels like a goodbye because so many are gone now, not only from this thread but from so many other sections. The original daily deal thread was special too. And the whole Sims 3 section was full of simmers who were funny, helpful and sometimes humorously sarcastic. Not that I’d ever go back and read everything but knowing it will be gone feels like a gaping hole.

@Jemlia Thank you for your kind words and please give Gaynell a hug from me. And thanks for leaving a comment on YouTube.

@AlphaFFrog Keeping us laughing til the end! And thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

@Me1620 i lived in England for awhile and had to remember to say tissues instead of Kleenex. :tongue:
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    edited March 6
    I just found you. You are wonderful and Awe Sim! I hope you stick around. <3

p.s. I'll be on my sims 3 page. You are so cool and hot with your post! :)
  • Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I will try to come by the new forum on a regular basis, but I will never have the spare time that I did when this thread was born. It feels like a goodbye because so many are gone now, not only from this thread but from so many other sections. The original daily deal thread was special too. And the whole Sims 3 section was full of simmers who were funny, helpful and sometimes humorously sarcastic. Not that I’d ever go back and read everything but knowing it will be gone feels like a gaping hole.

I agree that this feels like a goodbye. The daily deal thread is the only active thread in the store section. We can hear the crickets in there. I didn't nominate the DD thread from 2013 which was the thread that changed the DD from a list to a stalking event. That was thread in which I started the DD spreadsheet. As you wrote, I rarely ever go back to read the 2013 thread, but it held special memories. Now, it and all the past DD threads, and lots of others, will be deleted - leaving a gaping hole. :'( But, maybe this is a way to clean house and start fresh. There are lots of cobwebs in this forum. Here's hoping!

• Options
    Well I'm literally crying. Couldn't find my thread and then realized it's been moved to NOMINATED!! Thank you so very much Gurus for this move.

@MiataPlay It's been a long time since I've said this but it feels really good to say ... welcome to the picturesque thread!

@Me1620 Love your positive outlook on that. :kissing_heart: Let's find that old thread and nominate it. I've looked but ran out of time!
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,097 Member
    @ZeeGee Thank you and Congratulations on being nominated! :)
  • Options
    @MiataPlay It's been a long time since I've said this but it feels really good to say ... welcome to the picturesque thread!
    ^Love it!
    @Me1620 Love your positive outlook on that. :kissing_heart: Let's find that old thread and nominate it. I've looked but ran out of time!
    @ZeeGee - I guess I will!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top