Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    Has anyone ever noticed how dignified Me1620 always is?

Always! Except for that one time on the treadmill :D Glad you enjoyed the video.

@mothersuperior2 A few pages ago, Scilla made some heinous accusations against our darling Kevin. She REALLY doesn’t like him. :s
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    I can't believe that of Scilla, she is such an angel >:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Jemlia - The forums have been a part of my "almost" daily life since 2009. I am also very grateful for the Sims fans who are still around and for all the fun times I have had with you all.

@mothersuperior2 - I definitely "feel you" when I see Kevin's Undergarments. Sorry you can't be here often.

@Me1620 How did I miss this??! Sorry, Jodi, was scanning back looking for a different post and saw yours. 2009! You're fixing to hit the 10 year mark!! Cool.

And @mothersuperior2 Now you're just hanging around all the time and getting our hopes up that you're gonna stay. So what outfit would you have PREFERRED Maureen wear?! I've had her so long I don't remember her original outfit. And sorry, but this game doesn't allow me to put Kevin's underwear on her. :lol:
    I can't believe that of Scilla, she is such an angel >:)

Are we talking about the same Scilla?!

Y'all wanna know what I did tonight? I was tired and didn't feel like filming, so I booted up a brand new fresh save with only the base game enabled, and played the heck out of Sunset Valley. And it was FUN. Base game only. Love me some Sims 3.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    @ZeeGee - You never need my permission to have my simself in one of your wonderful videos. BTW, I thought the video was of an excellent quality. I not only joined my simself with a little bit of very dignified dancing while seated in my computer chair (@scillakees - ;) ) but I was smiling from ear to ear.

Hmm. I may have to take my simself back to CAS to add some signs of aging. She hasn't aged a bit in 10 years. She looks more like my younger sister simself than me.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @ZeeGee - You never need my permission to have my simself in one of your wonderful videos. BTW, I thought the video was of an excellent quality. I not only joined my simself with a little bit of very dignified dancing while seated in my computer chair (@scillakees - ;) ) but I was smiling from ear to ear.

@Me1620 Thank you. Glad to make you smile and do a little computer chair jig. :) But really, what's the point of simselves if we can't make them a 'better' version of our real self! Mine is based on my early 20s and I've never had pink hair, strictly because my profession doesn't allow it. :blush:
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited December 2018
    See! @mothersuperior2 is always right. I am an angel.

I still have the Kinks "Come Dancing" stuck in my head from this.

P.S. See Me1620 was dancing in her chair, not on it. Definitely dignified.
    Post edited by scillakees on
    I don't want to imagine what disaster might happen should I dance on my chair. It is a swivel computer chair. I would most definitely end up flying through the air, land on my desk and crashing into my desktop. Then I wouldn't be able to play Sims or participate in the forum.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    ZG ... my outfit would be anything brightly coloured, and probably something that would make most people look at me sideways ... You choose and I'll tell you if you get it right !!!

Scilla, payment for the angel comment can be made in coffee cake.

Me1620, stay away from the swivel chair, I'm warning you for your own good (Health & Safety you know) ;)

I still have some points, I understand the ads have gone, can I still gift? B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @ZeeGee what house did you play in your bare game? I've been meaning to do that for a long time. Before some of the patches I swear I used to get large sized mercury vials from collecting.

@Me1620 you could always swan dive into the couch instead.

@mothersuperior2 coffeecake what a great idea. I'll save you some, but you'll probably want to ease up on those Health and Safety rules. :s
    edited December 2018
    See! @mothersuperior2 is always right. I am an angel.

I still have the Kinks "Come Dancing" stuck in my head from this.

P.S. See Me1620 was dancing in her chair, not on it. Definitely dignified.

@scillakees I think @mothersuperior2 has not been around in the last couple years when you have revealed your 'devilish' side. I stand by my video. :innocent:
    I don't want to imagine what disaster might happen should I dance on my chair. It is a swivel computer chair. I would most definitely end up flying through the air, land on my desk and crashing into my desktop. Then I wouldn't be able to play Sims or participate in the forum.

@Me1620 Well that just wouldn't do then!! *starts imagining a video* Hmmmm....

ZG ... my outfit would be anything brightly coloured, and probably something that would make most people look at me sideways ... You choose and I'll tell you if you get it right !!!

Scilla, payment for the angel comment can be made in coffee cake.

Me1620, stay away from the swivel chair, I'm warning you for your own good (Health & Safety you know) ;)

I still have some points, I understand the ads have gone, can I still gift? B)

@mothersuperior2 Brightly coloured, got it. But you shoulda asked for monkey bread. I saw monkey bread in the freezer aisle the other day and immediately thought of … you know who. (edit to add: Scilla, in case you weren't around for that, or maybe that was on Charlotte's thread?) But YES, you can still gift! And there are still people hanging out in the daily deal thread chasing the deals! The gifting thread is still active too.
    @ZeeGee what house did you play in your bare game? I've been meaning to do that for a long time. Before some of the patches I swear I used to get large sized mercury vials from collecting.

@Me1620 you could always swan dive into the couch instead.

@mothersuperior2 coffeecake what a great idea. I'll save you some, but you'll probably want to ease up on those Health and Safety rules. :s

@scillakees I played the Langerak household, where I found Dustin to be much closer to his sister-in-law Velda, than to his wife. And they are alone much of the day as his wife works during the day and Velda works at night. Recipe for disaster.

I had to google mercury vials cause, again, I've learned something new about Sims 3! I've never seen them. I'm determined to do everything there is to do in base game sims 3 before I add a single EP. :)

So I have 2 hours free tonight (for the first time in ages) to work on episode 2 so I gotta get to work. My episodes are getting farther apart and shorter and shorter. I constantly feel like the white rabbit, I'm late! I'm late!!
    I have eaten half a family size coffee cake and now feel sick >:)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Give the rest of it to Zeegee. She's too skinny.
    edited December 2018
    ZeeGee wrote: »

@scillakees I played the Langerak household, where I found Dustin to be much closer to his sister-in-law Velda, than to his wife. And they are alone much of the day as his wife works during the day and Velda works at night. Recipe for disaster.

I had to google mercury vials cause, again, I've learned something new about Sims 3! I've never seen them. I'm determined to do everything there is to do in base game sims 3 before I add a single EP. :)

I learned something new too. And from googling mercury vials I learned about transfiguration from Carl's Sims 3 Guide. I will have to add that to my list of things to do in the game. I am still trying to finish off the achievement badges.

@mothersuperior2 Why, Mosup, isn't gluttony one of the seven deadly sins?! Now hand over the rest of that coffee cake. Scilla said so.
    Another video idea.... and no time to do it. :scream: I'm desperately trying to finish part 2 of The Sequel before the Article 13 things happens cause I DON'T want to have to redo the music!

@Me1620 So many things still to do!!
    I love collecting and the irreversible transfigurification. You can make all kinds of stuff with it. I once made my sim spend her life collecting metal and improving a compendium bar. Her house was a dump, but she had that bar of compendium worth almost a million dollars. Priorities are important. :):) You have to be careful now because patches have messed it up and now if you stack the metals on the display it can glitch your game out.

I thought you were in the united states for some reason? If you are in the U.S. and are already complying with copyright laws then I don't think you have much to worry about. While I haven't looked into the Article 13 issue very closely I thought youtube was only threatening to pull from EU countries. And even then there is going to be a span of time before each country creates and implements laws complying with Article 13. I don't think it'll work. People will just use vpn's to access the content. Youtube is too popular. That would be like pulling facebook out of Europe.
    I demand your usual well executed quality video's that I have become accustomed to.

I've never heard of Article 13, thank goodness for small mercies >:)

Thanks for tip about the displays Scilla. I haven't had time to play in years, but I think I have goodies already on displays. Wonder if I'll remember this when I get to look at S3 again. I've loaded up all my disks on new computer, and am trying to get up the courage to transfer my back up games. I think I'll just play for a while and see if I can remember how to do that B)

Sorry, ZeeGee, the coffee cake has vanished ...

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 You can put items on the display to view, It's just that if you have metals stacked on top of each other and transfigure them, then you will end up with hundreds and hundreds of little Iron bars in your pocket that you can't get rid of which will cause weird glitches in your game. You're fine if you just have stuff on display. And you can transfigure metal bars with only 1 bar on each slot. Just not stacked.

Why did you eat all the coffee cake? Have you turned Green now instead of blue? >:)
    I thought you were in the united states for some reason? If you are in the U.S. and are already complying with copyright laws then I don't think you have much to worry about. While I haven't looked into the Article 13 issue very closely I thought youtube was only threatening to pull from EU countries. And even then there is going to be a span of time before each country creates and implements laws complying with Article 13. I don't think it'll work. People will just use vpn's to access the content. Youtube is too popular. That would be like pulling facebook out of Europe.
    I demand your usual well executed quality video's that I have become accustomed to.

@scillakees Yes, I'm in the U.S., however, YouTube has sent out to creators a 'dire warning' blog post about the consequences if Article 13 passes in January, which it inevitably will. I don't know if they 'can't' enact new restrictions only in the EU or if they're just not willing to.

Right now, a lot of my videos have copyrighted music in them, which has been fine because my channel is not monetized. If you see an ad on one of my videos it's because the owner of the copyright of the music wants a little profit from my little channel. So at the least, those videos would be blocked. At the worst, YouTube is saying that if this passes, they will no longer be able to take the risk of hosting small channels and individual creators - only the big major ones. Because if some small creator adds something and somehow gets past the copyright, YouTube could be sued. Here's a quote from the email: "The proposal could force platforms, like YouTube, to allow only content from a small number of large companies. It would be too risky for platforms to host content from smaller original content creators, because the platforms would now be directly liable for that content."

And they even mentioned showing games as a possible copyright problem. No one really knows how this is going to play out but I'm preparing for the fact that my channel might be toast. :cry:
    Sorry, ZeeGee, the coffee cake has vanished ...

@mothersuperior2 Got any of that monkey bread?
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    No one really knows how this is going to play out but I'm preparing for the fact that my channel might be toast. :cry:
    This is very sad.

@Me1620 Thank you, Jodi :*
    :(:( The whole thing is sad all the way around. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it @MotherSuperior2. Just so you don't stress, unless things have changed in the last month. It is the EU countries that will be blocked. Your channel should be fine for the near future but in the EU won't be able to view it. Which is still pretty bad news.

Now I've been serious for 2 posts in a row. I need to fix that somehow...

What have your Sims been up to? @Me1620 How many more Achievements do you have to finish? @mothersuperior2 did you load your saves? @ZeeGee I can't wait to see the new video. :p.

p.s. A coyotee set up house under our deck. :s
    @scillakees - A coyotee under your deck! Yikes. I prefer the little bunnies who occasionally come under our deck.

I have 25 more game badges to go. I just earned "The Show Must Go On" a few minutes ago.

@scillakees Well if that video is correct it will only affect my EU viewers, which is still sad, but better than losing my channel completely! I tried to go into analytics and see if I have viewers in the EU but couldn't figure it out. :neutral: Sooo, I have been 'almost' done with the new video for a couple of weeks. Just can't get time to add the last bit. A coyote?!?! Guess they don't mess with dogs?

@Me1620 That's a Showtime thing I'm assuming? Another thing in Sims 3 I've never tried. Is there anyone online anymore?
    edited December 2018
    @ZeeGee - Yes that is Showtime. There are still people using the SimPort. I have all my stamps and unlocked items. I did just send my singer to another person's game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top