The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 20 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

ZeeGee's Picturesque Thank You Thread

1656667686971...Next

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,068 Member
    scillakees wrote: »
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Who thinks Scilla should share her document of hard work with us????? Then we would finally believe that you are behaving yourself @scillakees

Document(s) not done. Far from it. I can show screenshots, where do you host your pics ?

Love the pixie cut on homemaker, rockers are always cool. Neither outfit allows for playing in nature. :expressionless:

Imgur! It's the easiest and (so far) hasn't set any limits.

Nature..... coming right up
    The Sequel: Part 10

Nature Pippi versus....wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi
    HTKJ5hN.jpg

And the models are all fighting to be on the catwalk!
    s65yOg1.jpg

• scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,108 Member
    edited September 23
    My votes so far, Nice, Scary, Rocker

Imgur doesn't like skype. :'( Don't know that I should post in your runway so I'll leave them up for couple hours and then take them down. I didn't include any info fix stuff because at this point it's simply copy and pasted from where I found the stuff, I do kinda have it sorted into the order I will want it. :s

Edit: Times up. they're gone now. :)

Post edited by scillakees on
    @scillakees I'm impressed by your organization! You can leave them up. Not many come here anymore so we can do what we want. Except say bad words. Plum.

ZeeGee wrote: »
    Nature Pippi versus....wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi

I can't pick a favorite in this one. :o This is hard

Those boots on "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature" look great for protecting yourself from snakebites. I'm going to have to vote for "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature"
    Those boots on "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature" look great for protecting yourself from snakebites. I'm going to have to vote for "Wouldn't be caught dead in Nature"

LOL!

Looks like Delilah wins the day.

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited September 23
    @ZeeGee - My computer is filled with tons of spreadsheets and notes. I have a OneNote file in which I keep notes such as having game recognize graphics card. I like OneNote because it is a digital binder with section tabs, pages and subpages. I am worried as time goes on people are deleting information on the web that I have bookmarked. So, I have begun to copy more and more information. What will we do if Carl decides one day to delete his very comprehensive guide.

I think both versions of Pippi are beautiful. I do like the 2nd Pippi's skin tone better. Do you find that sims look different in CAS than they do in game?

Who wins:

Pippi Suzy homemaker or Pippi Rocker girl - Rocker girl
    Sweet Pippi versus Scary Pippi - Scary Pippi
    Nice Pippi versus naughty Pippi - Nice Pippi
    Nature Pippi versus....wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi - wouldn't be caught dead in nature Pippi

Hmm. I can relate to Sweet nice nature loving Pippi but voted mainly for Scary Naughty Rocker girl.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    edited September 23
    @Me1620 ... Are you completing all of the worlds at once or are you doing them separately? I haven't done much with the adventures yet either. That expansion pack is 11 years old. Nope, I'm not going to run out of things to explore in the game any time soon.

@scillakees - I am working back and forth between the worlds because the quests sometimes require travelling to another world to complete the quest. Michael Bachelor is the Sim who I am using as the explorer. He just set off for an 11 day trip in China only to have to travel to France on day 2 to continue with the quest.

Another change I have made in my current saves is to use EA pre-made households. @ZeeGee, your series inspired me to take a closer look at the Bachelor family and other EA households. In addition to the Bachelors, I am playing with Prendergast family in Dragon Valley. The only other EA household I remember playing is Claire Ursine who of course you have used as well.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet

@Me1620 I forgot about all that bouncing back and forth. All I remember is getting impatient and cheating to get the ax which corrupted my game. I went back to an earlier save and pretended I'd never left town.

OneNote is a great idea for the info notes. So far I've just used word to compile and sort all the info I've copied but haven't gotten around to cleaning it up yet.
    @scillakees - Way back when I played WA, I did get the ax. I have yet to get it in my current game.

Me1620 wrote: »
    @ZeeGee - My computer is filled with tons of spreadsheets and notes. I have a OneNote file in which I keep notes such as having game recognize graphics card. I like OneNote because it is a digital binder with section tabs, pages and subpages. I am worried as time goes on people are deleting information on the web that I have bookmarked. So, I have begun to copy more and more information. What will we do if Carl decides one day to delete his very comprehensive guide.

@Me1620 I'm so glad to hear you're keeping all that valuable information. OneNote is good cause you can share links to your stuff!! Hint hint. :) Carl's guide disappearing would be catastrophic. There is still so much I don't know about playing and always refer to that. I'm sure many others do to. I love so much you're

My sims do look different ingame than in CAS. I blame the Windows update. I did not notice this so much until then. Their faces look so smooth in CAS but then are pixilated in game. :cry: Also lighting affects them a lot.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Hmm. I can relate to Sweet nice nature loving Pippi but voted mainly for Scary Naughty Rocker girl.

I guess there's a bad girl hiding in all of us, even grandmommies. :love: And love that the premades are getting a chance now cause of the series! They're awesome.

I don't know what this axe thing is? I started a separate travel save many moons ago but didn't get very far.

Okay, back to work on part 10 of the Sequel. I'm determined to get at least one scene finished today!

I got my 6th anniversary badge and my 5000th awesome all in one day! Go me! 5 years to ancient. :)

@ZeeGee - congrats on the badge. I know I have contributed lots of those awesomes. You deserve all of them.

@Me1620 Thank you so much :kissing_heart: