Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    Random discovery of the day:

Sims litter in an organized manner. :#
    pfZrefB.png

Hah! It's like street art! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    It's always so interesting to me to see what people do with premades. I rarely include them in stories because I already have an idea from previous games how the premades act and prefer a clean slate with randomly generated townies.

I wasn't familiar with Akira when he showed up at the start of my Grace legacy, so I let him sneak in cause he's so awesome. :)

Akira is such a sweetheart in my LASL story. I'm sure @simcognito and Riley can attest. ;) He's rapidly becoming one of my favorite premades in TS4.

I've got loads of townies and premades showing up in my TS3 stories, but my favorite is probably Gage Briody... or Dennis Racket. Can't decide.

Yesss I love Akira so much. <3<3<3<3 He's my favourite townie! He's so handsome and perfect and *becomes all dreamy*

Couldn't have said it better! My heart's all a flutter when I see him pop up in other's stories! :love:

I don't think I've played as Akira before...I've seen him but not done much admittedly. Anyway...need to get back to building...and/or sleeping. :)

Building or sleeping...hmm, I think I know which one Bugsie will pick! ;)

You mean sleeping, right? Oh, and semi-furnished build..might as well share this. (I <3 it !!)

Looks gorgeous! Now go sleep!

Error Sleep.exe crashed. We apologise for the inconvenience. Press F5 to restart.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

pfZrefB.png

It always baffles me how this is considered litter?!? And a mess. I try to make a mess in the Sims and it doesn't work. John's moping around the apartment was the worst to get the set-up for in LASL. Lol. I just wanted something to fit his mood.

Most of the time all the townies are clean freaks in my game! I invite them over and all they do is wash dishes and take the garbage out. This time round, I don't know lol, they leave stuff everywhere and it's a disaster. Last time I went to the park there were easily a dozen toddler masterpieces. I looked down at my toddler like "did you do all this?!"
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    holosimholosim Posts: 57 Member

pfZrefB.png

Hah! It's like street art! :D

*salesman voice*: And now if you look closely, the green cups clearly represent a river....
    Emergence: Build A City Challenge <- My first real simlit! No banner yet, but coming soon!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    work lied .....they said i would get to do fun stuff i did for a while then i was forced back to boring stuff. makes legacy face.
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    work lied .....they said i would get to do fun stuff i did for a while then i was forced back to boring stuff. makes legacy face.

Sorry you had to do boring stuff! Have to say you always crack me up though... legacy face, haha
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Question: What do you guys do when your town starts to die out and you need people for your sims to meet? I've kind of been just throwing random sims from the gallery places and hoping that they will meet someone lol.

If you don't mind mods then MCC is useful for townies to get married and have kids so you aren't left without other townies. (I mainly use it to enter CAS and check pregnancy though)

See I'm terrified of MCC because I'm afraid i'll mess up and lose all m progress somehow.
  • Options
    Question: What do you guys do when your town starts to die out and you need people for your sims to meet? I've kind of been just throwing random sims from the gallery places and hoping that they will meet someone lol.

If you don't mind mods then MCC is useful for townies to get married and have kids so you aren't left without other townies. (I mainly use it to enter CAS and check pregnancy though)

See I'm terrified of MCC because I'm afraid i'll mess up and lose all m progress somehow.

i have it and i know very little about computers. theres a mc help thread here in the forums and they also have discord channel.

funny story after 2 days of mc frustration i got it to work . then the very next day it got updated. its easy once you get used to it.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm afraid to use MCC in all games because I'm afraid I will have some setting slightly wrong and it'll mess things up I didn't want done xD

Like when I was testing it and suddenly got a notification of like 30 Sims moving into other households the first time I used it. o.o
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    It's always so interesting to me to see what people do with premades. I rarely include them in stories because I already have an idea from previous games how the premades act and prefer a clean slate with randomly generated townies.

I wasn't familiar with Akira when he showed up at the start of my Grace legacy, so I let him sneak in cause he's so awesome. :)

Akira is such a sweetheart in my LASL story. I'm sure @simcognito and Riley can attest. ;) He's rapidly becoming one of my favorite premades in TS4.

I've got loads of townies and premades showing up in my TS3 stories, but my favorite is probably Gage Briody... or Dennis Racket. Can't decide.

Yesss I love Akira so much. <3<3<3<3 He's my favourite townie! He's so handsome and perfect and *becomes all dreamy*

Couldn't have said it better! My heart's all a flutter when I see him pop up in other's stories! :love:

I don't think I've played as Akira before...I've seen him but not done much admittedly. Anyway...need to get back to building...and/or sleeping. :)

You mean sleeping, right? Oh, and semi-furnished build..might as well share this. (I <3 it !!)

Error Sleep.exe crashed. We apologise for the inconvenience. Press F5 to restart.

Ctrl+Alt+Del and reboot! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    rats ice cream isn't dinner. but in my defense it was a long day that required ice cream.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hey all, ahead of the game this morning. I decided to go into work a little later. :)

I bring you a LASL update:

05-19-18_12-47-34c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576

Goal # 12: Learn to Love Again, Part 4

featuring @LegacySims2017's Joseph and Goober, @Munterbacon's Munter, @TheYayToast's Ash, Karleen Corey (featured in the image above) and other created or generated Sims.

Go forth and read! Happy Simming! :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I wish this worked for my brain sometimes. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Shadami wrote: »
    I'm afraid to use MCC in all games because I'm afraid I will have some setting slightly wrong and it'll mess things up I didn't want done xD

Like when I was testing it and suddenly got a notification of like 30 Sims moving into other households the first time I used it. o.o

@Jessicthulhu @Shadami I've been using it for awhile now and I specifically set up a game in the beginning to test out the options with MCC. It's been my play test field for pretty much anything new just in case I don't want to "ruin" something, especially in my LASL ISBI story. I find this helps me to avoid certain player errors.

Last night, I freaked out because I accidentally broke up a certain couple (don't ask... and no, it's not our stars...) because I was messing around with resetting a relationship. It didn't make any sense to me that one character had a super high romance bar with one character, whom she has never met. Then opps... I accidentally deleted the wrong relationship. This is in my sandbox game, not the actual ISBI save.

I tried over and over and over again to make them get back together, but alas! They weren't buying it. I mean... who wants to go from happy and dating to I just wanna be friends and I want to get married and pregnant in all of five minutes? Because that's not realistic at all. ;)

I got some cute pictures of other characters so maybe once I reach that point in the story I'll share. No more spoilers here from me. They aren't exactly canon because well... it wasn't in my main save. And splicing the ghost side story with the main save was tricky enough as is to keep things canon.

Anyhoo, I digress. I highly recommend a separate save for testing game play out, especially if you aren't accustomed to mods. It's fairly easy once you get the hang of it, like @friendsfan367 says, and it does open up a good amount of options that are helpful for player error and just general gameplay.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Rebooting Sleep. Please wait as this may take a few minutes.

I actually don't need to sleep now but might as well respond to this. :lol:
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Hello all! I've got a new chapter. And as the school year draws to a close I'll eventually have more time to actually do things like pay attention to the forums again.

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited June 2018
    so apparently Origin has a new option for paying (but it's not going to work for me) an Interact Online option for Canadians at least
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Right?

Can always reboot later, too. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Right?

Can always reboot later, too. :grimace:

I think the reboot actually worked. I am feeling tired. Probably because CC sorting is soo boring (but necessary when you have as much CC as I do...don't ask...)
  • Options
    the benders cheered me up. from yesterday.

i'm playing rylan and alana. and alex was over visiting. rylan and alana decide to kiss and alex cheered.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Yay for cheering for kisses!

I have a save file that I test things in but MCC is my first mod and I still am struggling with it so I haven't downloaded any other mods.
    Well no I did download one I saw used on twitch once because I was intrigued. But I only messed with the once. And it broke after cats and dogs release.
  • Options
    a Calendar system which also tracks your sims' birthdays (besides Hoildays) is a new part of the upcoming Seasons EP
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    a Calendar system which also tracks your sims' birthdays (besides Hoildays) is a new part of the upcoming Seasons EP

Really?????? :smiley: I'm soooo excited!!!!
  • Options
    @simscognito check the three new riddles I created, 2 I made today and the one I did last night
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top