Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    @simscognito @LegacySims2017

Well, there was a love triangle in Part One. There's a love triangle and/or square forming in Part Two.

But ever had a love right angle?

Does that mean 90 degrees of love interests? Lol. @Shadyboop. Or the right love interest?

this reminded me jes asked me a question last night if adrien loves kris how does he end up sleeping with dina?

then i scratched my head because i couldn't figure that out either. i also know i didn't have anything to do with it because i was just as shocked when adrien gt the phone call from dina.

whos actually a hipocrite. she outed him got with a woman then used him to get kids.

Gosh! Dina sounds awful!

Oh Dina plays a pretty awful role in my La Vita Bella story also. I wonder if there's ever a good, nice version of her. Though the TS4 Dina seems more mellow and tame compared to her TS3 counterpart.

Yeah. True. She seemed really nice in my ts2 game though. We're talking about the Calientes right? She was really good to my detective for some reason. They were quite good friends. They looked really similar too. :D

@simscognito Really? That's awesome. That's like I always have great luck with every iteration of Don Lothario. Like he's always really kind and sweet as a dad, and he's a pretty sweet love interest too.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Well, there was a love triangle in Part One. There's a love triangle and/or square forming in Part Two.

Does that mean 90 degrees of love interests? Lol. @Shadyboop. Or the right love interest?

this reminded me jes asked me a question last night if adrien loves kris how does he end up sleeping with dina?

then i scratched my head because i couldn't figure that out either. i also know i didn't have anything to do with it because i was just as shocked when adrien gt the phone call from dina.

whos actually a hipocrite. she outed him got with a woman then used him to get kids.

Gosh! Dina sounds awful!

Oh Dina plays a pretty awful role in my La Vita Bella story also. I wonder if there's ever a good, nice version of her. Though the TS4 Dina seems more mellow and tame compared to her TS3 counterpart.

Yeah. True. She seemed really nice in my ts2 game though. We're talking about the Calientes right? She was really good to my detective for some reason. They were quite good friends. They looked really similar too. :D

@simscognito Really? That's awesome. That's like I always have great luck with every iteration of Don Lothario. Like he's always really kind and sweet as a dad, and he's a pretty sweet love interest too.

@AdamsEve1231 yeah. The same is with Luna Villarreal. I've read many stories where she's a bit of a player, but in my game she only had eyes for one of my sims. Like literally, she kept turning up at her house and got really upset when my sim rejected her romantic advances. Luna won in the end though and she's been eternally faithful ever since.

For some reason, I never saw the Goths and the Lotharios in my game. They were probably avoiding my sims. I don't blame them. The first generations were menaces. :D
  • Options

Square? In part two, I see the triangle. I am referring to Bacon as one of the triangular points if that helps. :grimace:

Opps... spoiler alert! I'm going to borrow your face... lol... :# That's all I'll say.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 As for your super lengthy post above, congratulations! I'm glad you got everything worked out with your accounts. I can imagine how frustrating that would be. Yay for treating people like human beings with dignity.

I always tell people at any school/job I've ever had... be nice to tech support.

First week freshman year of college I baked brownies and went down and introduced myself to the student techs and tech support staff while they were setting up all the student laptops/computers/internet for the school year. Needless to say, my computer went to the front of the line, and it became a tradition. Any time I needed anything from tech support, I'd bring something nice for them. :smiley:

Anyone see the TV show Leverage? I can't get this to work as a picture or GIF on the forums, but... Hardison always cracks me up.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,761 Member
    @simscognito check out the two riddles I created last night on "the Bouncy Castle 2 thread
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Gosh! Dina sounds awful!

@AdamsEve1231 yeah. The same is with Luna Villarreal. I've read many stories where she's a bit of a player, but in my game she only had eyes for one of my sims. Like literally, she kept turning up at her house and got really upset when my sim rejected her romantic advances. Luna won in the end though and she's been eternally faithful ever since.

For some reason, I never saw the Goths and the Lotharios in my game. They were probably avoiding my sims. I don't blame them. The first generations were menaces. :D

I ran headlong into the Goths on purpose. Bella's story has always fascinated me, even though I played TS3 before TS2. I always wanted to do my own Bella story and La Vita Bella was born after two shorts. I'm sure anyone who's read it (@CathyTea or @RipuAncestor) could tell you that it gets intense, and Dina makes an appearance.

I find it interesting that there is a running theme with the Sims - mysterious disappearing Sims from wealthy families... like Bella or Luna's mother.

Since I've already have solid canon for the Goths, Calientes, and Lotharios in my TS3 stories, I didn't want to deal with the alternate universe thing in TS4, so the TS4 Goths are the Roths, the TS4 Calientes are the Watersides, and the TS4 Don Lothario is Don Baxter. In fact, my Simself is the only Sim that appears in both my TS3 and TS4 stories and officially has alternate universe stories (but that's fitting... she's my Simself :p ). I've been thinking about playing my TS3 games again a good bit, especially since DMD was the focus of Book Club in this past week.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    It's always so interesting to me to see what people do with premades. I rarely include them in stories because I already have an idea from previous games how the premades act and prefer a clean slate with randomly generated townies.

I wasn't familiar with Akira when he showed up at the start of my Grace legacy, so I let him sneak in cause he's so awesome. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,238 Member
    edited June 2018
    Anyone see the TV show Leverage? I can't get this to work as a picture or GIF on the forums, but... Hardison always cracks me up.

Leverage was one of my favorite shows. And here you go. I took the time for you. :grimace:
    tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o5_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o4_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o1_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o3_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o2_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o6_250.gif

tumblr_nu4jdd28Md1rjpg23o8_r1_250.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Karilan wrote: »
    It's always so interesting to me to see what people do with premades. I rarely include them in stories because I already have an idea from previous games how the premades act and prefer a clean slate with randomly generated townies.

I wasn't familiar with Akira when he showed up at the start of my Grace legacy, so I let him sneak in cause he's so awesome. :)

Akira is such a sweetheart in my LASL story. I'm sure @simcognito and Riley can attest. ;) He's rapidly becoming one of my favorite premades in TS4.

I've got loads of townies and premades showing up in my TS3 stories, but my favorite is probably Gage Briody... or Dennis Racket. Can't decide.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Leverage was one of my favorite shows. And here you go. I took the time for you. :grimace:

Aww... this made my afternoon! :blush::smiley: Thank you.

Leverage is one of my favorite shows of all time. I cycle through rewatches on average once a year, and sometimes I just watch favorite episodes.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Random discovery of the day:

Sims litter in an organized manner. :#
    pfZrefB.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Akira is such a sweetheart in my LASL story. I'm sure @simcognito and Riley can attest. ;) He's rapidly becoming one of my favorite premades in TS4.

I've got loads of townies and premades showing up in my TS3 stories, but my favorite is probably Gage Briody... or Dennis Racket. Can't decide.

Yesss I love Akira so much. <3<3<3<3 He's my favourite townie! He's so handsome and perfect and *becomes all dreamy*
  • Options

Yesss I love Akira so much. <3<3<3<3 He's my favourite townie! He's so handsome and perfect and *becomes all dreamy*

Couldn't have said it better! My heart's all a flutter when I see him pop up in other's stories! :love:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Couldn't have said it better! My heart's all a flutter when I see him pop up in other's stories! :love:

I don't think I've played as Akira before...I've seen him but not done much admittedly. Anyway...need to get back to building...and/or sleeping. :)
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I don't think I've played as Akira before...I've seen him but not done much admittedly. Anyway...need to get back to building...and/or sleeping. :)

Building or sleeping...hmm, I think I know which one Bugsie will pick! ;)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited June 2018

You mean sleeping, right? Oh, and semi-furnished build..might as well share this. (I <3 it !!)
  • Options

You mean sleeping, right? Oh, and semi-furnished build..might as well share this. (I <3 it !!)

Looks gorgeous! Now go sleep!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2018

@simscognito and @Karilan Haha! Swoon! You're going to <3 him in the upcoming chapters. He and Riley get a feature on Friday. <3

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Hardison!!! I adore you, you adorable geek!! <3 I was thinking of rewatching this show cause i've been in a roleplay on another site that I based the character off Hardison but named him Elliot. xD
  • Options

pfZrefB.png

Oh good lord that's hilarious xD
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »

pfZrefB.png

Oh good lord that's hilarious xD

I'm used to finding a cup or two laying around but this really made me laugh! :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    I've never seen it that bad before. I will have my sims sometimes come over and steal the cup they find and drink it, and will turn around and someone will have replaced it. I wonder what would happen if I just hung around and watched the collection.
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »

Hardison!!! I adore you, you adorable geek!! <3 I was thinking of rewatching this show cause i've been in a roleplay on another site that I based the character off Hardison but named him Elliot. xD

I might just have names for my future Sim kiddos in LASL. :D:p

Age of the geek, baby! Age of the geek! :smiley:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

pfZrefB.png

It always baffles me how this is considered litter?!? And a mess. I try to make a mess in the Sims and it doesn't work. John's moping around the apartment was the worst to get the set-up for in LASL. Lol. I just wanted something to fit his mood.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top