Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    I am for sure joining! I recently created a blog for my Simlits! 1 for Sims 3 and 2 for Sims 4 (though i may start up new Simlits in the future). I'm still missing my last S4 story. All i have is a legacy for S3 and a story for Sims 4 relating to the backstory of my original characters (which i will commit to more as these characters have some pretty in depth backstories lol).

@LyricSimsz15 Welcome. I'm sure you'll get an official welcome from CathyTea or friendsfan367 but I thought I'd say hi. :) What kinds of SimLit do you write?

I didn't know there were different types of SimLits.. :D

hi lyric. i'm trying to convince myself cookies aren't dinner so i made a egg.

Well, it's a break from ice cream I guess... :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I am for sure joining! I recently created a blog for my Simlits! 1 for Sims 3 and 2 for Sims 4 (though i may start up new Simlits in the future). I'm still missing my last S4 story. All i have is a legacy for S3 and a story for Sims 4 relating to the backstory of my original characters (which i will commit to more as these characters have some pretty in depth backstories lol).

@LyricSimsz15 Welcome. I'm sure you'll get an official welcome from CathyTea or friendsfan367 but I thought I'd say hi. :) What kinds of SimLit do you write?

shows you what you know i ate the ice cream first :p:p:p:p:p:p
  • Options

shows you what you know i ate the ice cream first :p:p:p:p:p:p

Ahh of course! Silly Cog should have known better! :D
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member

*sigh* My inner grammar constable says "You should have written: '.. I prepared an egg'."
  • Options
    Park wrote: »

*sigh* My inner grammar constable says "You should have written: '.. I prepared an egg'."

but i didn't. its a premade meal thing with things that would be in eggs but you crack the egg stir it and then put it in the microwave take it out stir again then put it in the microwave for 30 more seconds.
  • Options
    ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    Erroneous post but cannot delete. Apologies
  • Options

but i didn't. its a premade meal thing with things that would be in eggs but you crack the egg stir it and then put it in the microwave take it out stir again then put it in the microwave for 30 more seconds.

Are you making scrambled egg?
  • Options

i'lll forgive you if i don't have to look up what erroneous means.

cathtea would make me look it up :)

but seriously your not around enough for me to get mad at so were good. :)
  • Options

Are you making scrambled egg?

more like a tiny omlet.
  • Options

Erroneous means incorrect. A tiny omelet, is that so there was room for ice cream?
  • Options

Erroneous means incorrect. A tiny omelet, is that so there was room for ice cream?

silly cog go back and read the other 2 posts to know the order.

in other words look it up. hey i channeled cathtea. lol.
  • Options

I'm talking about second ice cream, duh!!!!! :D
  • Options

I'm talking about second ice cream, duh!!!!! :D

troublemaker 3. i had only 1.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    On the subject. I have a microwave omelet cooker. It makes the egg nice and puffy and the perfect size for an English muffin (the American kind with the weirdest name because it looks nothing like an English muffin...)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited February 2018
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

What is everyone up to? I'm just chilling after my hour and a half session of "Auckland Wet Weather Peak-Hour Traffic."
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    edited February 2018

What is everyone up to? I'm just chilling after my hour and a half session of "Auckland Wet Weather Peak-Hour Traffic."

OMG I know right? I was stuck in it earlier today. I'm alright. Just finishing off a boring uni assignment. XD Okay, it's not boring... it's just the references part that is boring. :D
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Grammar constable... I love that, @Park.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

OMG I know right? I was stuck in it earlier today. I'm alright. Just finishing off a boring uni assignment. XD Okay, it's not boring... it's just the references part that is boring. :D

Ugh! Referencing!!! :s
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Never heard grammar constable before. Cool!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I have officially decided on my other S4 SimLit!
    I plan to make a vampire story/legacy. Though, i do not have Vampires. I plan to get it when my family and i go out to Clarksville this month (or possibly March), so it will have to wait. But i'll be starting on my other S4 story tomorrow :)
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2018

Hey Lyric!!! Good to see you!!

Everyone else, I hang out in other sections of the forum, a lot!!! So, we've met.. :)
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    @simscognito Now you just have me wondering if you go to the same uni as me ==
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    chalicen wrote: »

@chalicen Probably! XD Shall I pm you the name? Otherwise, you're probably going to my mothers! She's a lecturer.
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    chalicen wrote: »

@chalicen Probably! XD Shall I pm you the name? Otherwise, you're probably going to my mothers! She's a lecturer.

Woah that's awesome! And I'll pm you xD
  • Options
    An unexpected chapter appears! :o

Chapter 107: Countdown
    orderingxin.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top