Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited November 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Bit random but..
    I'm proud of myself today. I achieved one of my small goals :) It may not be a big thing to others but to me it's huge. :)
    That's awesome @Bugsie2016 any goal achieved is a big thing. :)

Thanks. :)

BTW if I told you what it was you'd probably find it a little strange.
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    Just thought i would pop in and say hello!

Im stuck at work and its DEAD. :neutral:
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Acarb90 wrote: »

@Acarb90 Hey :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

if you're in a office be glad you're not getting injured or something in the massive BLACK FRIDAY sale if you live in the U.S.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

Ditto! I just took a 10 minute "break" to run across the road and preorder holiday presents. Darn Friday. l'm ready to go home!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i work all weekend. and were shortstaffed atleast one of the days.

so even if were dead i'll have to stay.
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I work as a vet tech in an animal shelter so having a slow day is good...but so boring xD

We actually have an adoption event all weekend where the adoption fee is waived. But noone has come in so far :(
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    A couple hours after her previous post another post shows up on Laila's blog, this one though is a lot more ominous.

Post 4: Untitled

random-noise-post.jpg

Ooh! This is gonna be fun... not for the characters, though.
    41tidg8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I work as a vet tech in an animal shelter so having a slow day is good...but so boring xD

We actually have an adoption event all weekend where the adoption fee is waived. But noone has come in so far :(

That's so sad! But I'm part of the problem. I see cute dogs in need of homes but I still have my own. :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Maybe everyone's just focused on getting presents ready for Christmas. I'd probably have adopted another cat by now if we had room (got a dog, cat and 2 rabbits).
  • Options

Maybe everyone's just focused on getting presents ready for Christmas. I'd probably have adopted another cat by now if we had room (got a dog, cat and 2 rabbits).

those aren't pets thats a small zoo. :)
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

That's so sad! But I'm part of the problem. I see cute dogs in need of homes but I still have my own. :(

Bud not like other dogs? My cat hates large amounts of noise so I wouldn't get another dog or if we did then it would have to be a quiet dog.

Speaking of cats, mine seriously owns me. He just made me walk down the stairs twice to let him in a room. The first time he wanted to leave after 5 minutes. Then 5 minutes later he made re-let him back in the same room. :D
  • Options

those aren't pets thats a small zoo. :)

It's not. We once owned three cats and a dog. That was a mini zoo! We still have one of the cats and the dog.
  • Options
    StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    A couple hours after her previous post another post shows up on Laila's blog, this one though is a lot more ominous.

random-noise-post.jpg

@Xantheanmar "Fun" :tongue:
  • Options

random-noise-post.jpg

@Xantheanmar "Fun" :tongue:

hey no nightmares you promised. :p
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited November 2017
    Just for fun... I came across this sweater in a store the other day and was tempted to buy it just because of the llamas. :D

tumblr_ozu8924nas1uvjv3io1_1280.jpg
    Post edited by AdamsEve1231 on
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    I forgot to drop an update here (since I was busy writing a paper before the weekend and prepping for Thanksgiving) for my LASL ISBI challenge story the other day.

11-12-17_11-58-18c2a0pm.png?w=1024&h=576
    Lizzie meets the acquaintance of some lovely folk while at the town library.
    Entry No. 3 How to Make Friends

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    i got all my chritmas shopping done.

@friendsfan367 Congrats! That's big! I've barely started. Something for the spouse is all. :)

Brians birthday is the 31 of december.

Brian's birthday is the same day as my anniversary. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    @aroseinbloom Hi there! Not sure if I've met you before?

@d20 Welcome to the thread, and to simlit! Screenshotting is definitely an art, but it's fun to explore different methods all the time. Lately I've been trying to take pictures from different angles to liven things up.
    Bit random but..
    I'm proud of myself today. I achieved one of my small goals :) It may not be a big thing to others but to me it's huge. :)

Congrats! Always good to achieve something. :)

All caught up! Now I achieved something. :smiley:

@Karilan No! I was on here a very, very long time ago. I actually wrote an entire legacy challenge, but I missed the notice to up my hosting info and lost the whole things. (cries). Anywho....I took a long hiatus from everything, but am trying to slowly get back into it.

I probably won't be terribly active here, but you can always message me!!
  • Options

@d20 Welcome to the thread, and to simlit! Screenshotting is definitely an art, but it's fun to explore different methods all the time. Lately I've been trying to take pictures from different angles to liven things up.
    Bit random but..

@Karilan No! I was on here a very, very long time ago. I actually wrote an entire legacy challenge, but I missed the notice to up my hosting info and lost the whole things. (cries). Anywho....I took a long hiatus from everything, but am trying to slowly get back into it.

she pops in and out now we know she moved but we don't know why she stayed away. lol.

i miss teasing aero aparrently i moved on to kar.
  • Options

Bit random but..

Nice to meet you even if you pop in briefly! I wasn't aware of the potential to lose your work, that really sucks! I lost my first legacy because I can't remember my web address. Every now and then I search for the family name but haven't found anything. I should probably back up all my chapters into a proper word document haha.

Bit random but..

she pops in and out now we know she moved but we don't know why she stayed away. lol.

Who are you kidding, you always tease me!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    I've realised my characters are a lot like me. I use my nickname more my full name to the point I mostly refuse to respond to it. My parents hardly ever call me by my actual name which is a longer version of my nickname. :D My characters all have their own nicknames (Well except Claude cause I couldn't think of one :D ).
  • Options
    aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member

Bit random but..

I stay away because I'm intensely introverted and I work 40+ hours a week in retail, helping people find outfits and leading a team. It gets exhausting for me. I still think you guys are awesome. And maybe I needed a tiny break from The Sims.
  • Options

Bit random but..

I stay away because I'm intensely introverted and I work 40+ hours a week in retail, helping people find outfits and leading a team. It gets exhausting for me. I still think you guys are awesome. And maybe I needed a tiny break from The Sims.

i now work 5 hours saturday and sunday. and we had a mass quitting mom laughed when i said that but by sunday night i can barely move. so i feel your pain.
  • Options

Bit random but..

I feel ya. :( I left my retail position as a salary manager and I'm so happy to work in an office now.

We are always here when you need a break or a chat!
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top