Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 Quality employee right there. :D:D:D

@simscognito Yep and right after that he did this:
    LpEuVnBl.png
    I was like 'Claude, you may be a legacy heir but you can't do that.'

thats your fault why would you put a tub in vet clinc.

In case a dog rolls in a puddle (well Claude's dog, Ally doesn't own a dog :D ).

Also Vince turned up with.....
    VMkfle4l.png
    Marble :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

LpEuVnBl.png

In case a dog rolls in a puddle (well Claude's dog, Ally doesn't own a dog :D ).

VMkfle4l.png

okay that makes sense.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

LpEuVnBl.png

VMkfle4l.png

Love Marble! :love:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Karilan wrote: »

LpEuVnBl.png

VMkfle4l.png

Love Marble! :love:

Actually haven't played with Vince's family since before I added Marble (and another dog I believe) :astonished:
    i got rid of the dogs in my game. i might add one back but2 caused routing issues.
    edited November 2017
    The one time I have a long weekend and I now I need to get up early tomorrow. :( My plans changed as of today. :anguished:

Plans were to play C & D for a while but gotta sleep soon, in about 3 hours :D
    The one time I have a long weekend and I now I need to get up early tomorrow. :( My plans changed as of today. :anguished:

i get up at 6 tomorrow, so i kind of wish mom hadn't invited brian i wanted to leave her house early.
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member

i get up at 6 tomorrow, so i kind of wish mom hadn't invited brian i wanted to leave her house early.

Good luck @friendsfan367! I have quite the long couple of days ahead of me, so I just stayed home and avoided family all together. hehe. Much love and happy Thanksgiving to you!
    edited November 2017

Good luck @friendsfan367! I have quite the long couple of days ahead of me, so I just stayed home and avoided family all together. hehe. Much love and happy Thanksgiving to you!

back at you. yeah i got a new life skills lady i like but she comes tuesday and friday so i have to get up by 6 to make sure i'm awake

are you still living with the dinners at 5 crowd? its been a while since we talked.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    @Bugsie2016 lol, he's a character. :D
    @CharmingMaruska Aww a fairytale wedding! They're the best. <3 and thank you. Yes it is my work. I got a bit carried away with photoshop. :D

back at you. yeah i got a new life skills lady i like but she comes tuesday and friday so i have to get up by 6 to make sure i'm awake

are you still living with the dinners at 5 crowd? its been a while since we talked.

It has been too long @friendsfan367. The 5pm dinner was due to my boyfriend having to go to bed around 8pm for a wake up time of 4am. He just got his shift changed, though, and now he doesn't even get home from work until 7pm, so we're working on a new life schedule.

Glad you like your new life skills lady! It's always nice when there's a good connection.

It has been too long @friendsfan367. The 5pm dinner was due to my boyfriend having to go to bed around 8pm for a wake up time of 4am. He just got his shift changed, though, and now he doesn't even get home from work until 7pm, so we're working on a new life schedule.

Glad you like your new life skills lady! It's always nice when there's a good connection.

thats awesome.

i think on discord you said early dinner was because of the age of the people in the house . thats where i got that.

but yeah for boyfriends new hours.

i now work all weekend 12-5 so i know all about changing schedules. withen 2 weeks of starting our latest gm changed my hours.
    @CharmingMaruska Aww a fairytale wedding! They're the best. <3 and thank you. Yes it is my work. I got a bit carried away with photoshop. :D

Yep although this is what happens when i'm not in control as I was playing with Ally's household cause she's a vet and I wanted to test something but I was in that save. :D I ended up overdoing it by turning the penthouse in the art-corner (?) into a vet clinic. :D

Yep although this is what happens when i'm not in control as I was playing with Ally's household cause she's a vet and I wanted to test something but I was in that save. :D I ended up overdoing it by turning the penthouse in the art-corner (?) into a vet clinic. :D

Oh wow, that's hilarious! :D My sims tend to date half the town when I'm not playing them. They must think they have a lot of free time. XD Turning the penthouse into a vet clinic? It must be quite a pretty place to work.

Oh wow, that's hilarious! :D My sims tend to date half the town when I'm not playing them. They must think they have a lot of free time. XD Turning the penthouse into a vet clinic? It must be quite a pretty place to work.

Yep, had the random idea to do it. I also felt like building as I haven't done that much since I got C & D. Currently taking pics of Brindleton Bay. :)

i tried 1 sim gaming in sims 3. my sim not only fell for his boss but she was married with 3 kids. i did get them together but i was curious what would happen. now i use couples and last time still had 2 divorces.

Yep, had the random idea to do it. I also felt like building as I haven't done that much since I got C & D. Currently taking pics of Brindleton Bay. :)

Yes, Brindleton Bay has to be one of my favourite places to take pictures.
    edited November 2017

i tried 1 sim gaming in sims 3. my sim not only fell for his boss but she was married with 3 kids. i did get them together but i was curious what would happen. now i use couples and last time still had 2 divorces.

Oh dear. :D Yes, the sims in my sims 3 game are forever cheating on each other and divorcing then getting back together again, particularly when I'm not playing them.

Oh dear. :D Yes, the sims in my sims 3 game are forever cheating on each other and divorcing then getting back together again, particularly when I'm not playing them.

the 2 divorces was in 4 not 3. i only had 1 in 3 my sim broke up a happy family.

the 2 divorces was in 4 not 3. i only had 1 in 3 my sim broke up a happy family.

Oops, my mistake. :) Yeah, I think I have had one divorce in the sims 4, but mostly there's a lot of cheating, but not so much divorcing which is interesting. Maybe they're better at hiding it, or they're just not bothered. Aww, that's sad about the sims 3 family. :(
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to those of us in the States and for those of us who aren't, happy Thursday. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Happy Thanksgiving to those of us in the States and for those of us who aren't, happy Thursday. :)

Thank you! Same to you @AdamsEve1231!
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Question: Who is your favourite townie (ea/maxis made sim)?
    Mine is very obvious but if you don't know it's Bob Pancakes cause he fathered Claude who fathered Riley who is my favourite sim. They don't look anything alike though :D

Seriously...this is Riley (as a teen cause it's easier to see)
    EPQLWY7l.png
    Here's a pic of Bob (even though you're all probably familiar with him anyway)
    bob.png?w=174&h=172

You've possibly seen Claude as my avi pic a few times so no pic needed (he's the one with glasses and brown eyes).

@Bugsie2016 I'm enjoying Catarina Lynx in Brindleton Bay. She's spunky and has a quirky personality and attire.

I also really like Don Lothario. He's a surprisingly sweet guy to most of my Sims. I'm almost bummed I removed townies from my Simself challenge but I wanted unique Sims. I'll probably have townies in other stories.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Oops, my mistake. :) Yeah, I think I have had one divorce in the sims 4, but mostly there's a lot of cheating, but not so much divorcing which is interesting. Maybe they're better at hiding it, or they're just not bothered. Aww, that's sad about the sims 3 family. :(

i forgot some people are new my bad.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top