Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    with Seasons, if you scent a flower arrangement with bluebell, it becomes timeless and won't wilt
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    When a child is working on a school project with their parents or other sims, and they cancel the action to go and do something else, the other sims will keep working on it until it's finished. That way, a child can have their parents do their project homework with no negative effects on their grades. (Teachers will never know!)
  • Options
    SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    I only just found out that if you go to a community lot and your other sims are at home you can click them and it says bring this sim here! :D
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Did you know that when a sim plays a mp3 player the song will be in English not Simlish. I've been playing TS3 since 2011 and I just found this out.

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Did you know there is a trophy/ achievement for whoohooing with a ghost
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Did you know there is a trophy/ achievement for whoohooing with a ghost

I found that out pretty early on (right after Get Together was released) when I had a widow woohoo with her dead husband.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited July 2020
    This one maybe you all know or maybe it isn't a thing and it just accidentally happened... my sim just moved to San Myshuno. When she arrived at her new home she hired immediatly a maid. It was a very nice surprise to see that her old lifelong maid showed up for the job! :smiley:
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I found this out when retraiting an employee of my vet clinic. I gave him the cat lover trait and now whenever cats come in he does this giddy little dance which is a nice touch.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    My sim with the loves the ocean trait gets sometimes (not always) a tense moodlet when swimming in pools.
  • Options
    SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    I didnt know that kitty sims could get out and come back pregnant... I didnt even see my female kitty get out.
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • Options
    Did you know if you have parenthood teens can come back from school mortified
  • Options
    1Sims_Addict11Sims_Addict1 Posts: 8 New Member
    it's funny cause iv'e been playing sims for so long and only just found out that you could go on pictures you've taken and make them apart of your sims memory. lol
  • Options
    If you have a low level photography skill your photo might be photo bombed by a gnome
  • Options
    With this cheats your sim can be left handed
    traits.remove_traittrait_handedness_right
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    I was surprised when I played last night when one of my sims spontaneously drank pineapple juice. I've never seen a sim do that.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2020
    So here are somethings I came across. You can have an infected sim in another town. You can also brew the bizarre fruit and make fizzy juice from it but if your sim drinks it they will become infected and if the infected sim gets bitten by a vampire the vampire, will also become infected. It's hilarious to see them wander off running after drinking from an infected sim. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    I just started playing a new household and one of my sims absolutely hates swimming in the pool. I honestly hadn't seen that before in TS4 (I know hydrophobia was a thing in past games). Is that new?
  • Options
    j1z1 wrote: »
    I just started playing a new household and one of my sims absolutely hates swimming in the pool. I honestly hadn't seen that before in TS4 (I know hydrophobia was a thing in past games). Is that new?

Does your sim has the 'loves the ocean' trait? Mine has it and she also hates swimming in the pool but she loves swimming in the ocean.
  • Options
    j1z1j1z1 Posts: 311 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

Does your sim has the 'loves the ocean' trait? Mine has it and she also hates swimming in the pool but she loves swimming in the ocean.

No, I'd heard about that, but she doesn't have any Sulani-related traits or anything. She just got tense and it said something about how people don't understand fear of water and how gross it was stepping on wet bandaids or something like that? I should have taken a screen shot.
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »

No, I'd heard about that, but she doesn't have any Sulani-related traits or anything. She just got tense and it said something about how people don't understand fear of water and how gross it was stepping on wet bandaids or something like that? I should have taken a screen shot.

Oh that sounds new...
  • Options

My sim had that ( Candy ber ) it said something a bout plasters
  • Options
    GwastenMicaGwastenMica Posts: 76 Member
    If your DU student eats at the Commons (for free) it satisfies the Night on the Town holiday tradition.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    If you complete a holiday and then move all your holiday progress is reseted... or did they patch this?

I've noticed that for a long time, I try to plan any moves until it's after it and then it doesn't reset the holiday
  • Options
    Daephene wrote: »
    OK I've been playing with Seasons installed for a full year now, and have had "Talk Like A Pirate" day several times, and I guess I never zoomed in close enough to notice that when you choose any of the pirate conversation socials the sim will actually use a pirate accent and there are lots of arrrs and ahoys in there. That was cool.

Sometimes you can see random townies dressed as a pirate walking around on that day too lol
  • Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I just found out that kids who have an F or D in school can do "Make up homework". I've always had kids with loads of skills and good grades so I've never seen this before lol.

I've never seen kids or teens go below C. There's something I didn't know!

If they have an F for too long they can get taken away by cps. I believe they can start low if they aged up with really low toddler skills

The only time I have played a teen and they have an F in school is my runaway Princess sim, and she lives alone, maybe that's why I didn't know they can be taken away

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top