Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• WintermuteWintermute Posts: 36 Member
    Reading an Authentic Birth Certificate from Buy Mode results in a Sim being unable to make out the words because they've faded.

This has me wondering if the same message appears if the Sim has since passed away and its ghost has been culled by the game.
  • CAMFAM2018CAMFAM2018 Posts: 23 Member
    If you drag a picture from a Sim's Inventory onto a Surface, the picture will become a photo with a standing frame!
    Then, you can stand adorable pics of your Sims and anything they photograph on their nightstands! 😍
    😻CAMFAM2018
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    CAMFAM2018 wrote: »
    If you drag a picture from a Sim's Inventory onto a Surface, the picture will become a photo with a standing frame!
    Then, you can stand adorable pics of your Sims and anything they photograph on their nightstands! 😍

I was planning on doing this in my current family, let them have family pictures on a nightstand. Only problem is they live in a tiny home. Luckily the smallest photos fit on a shelf as well.
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited August 2020
    Today I just found out that if your sim is traited with Child of the ocean & they see a fish mounted on the wall, they will go up to it & “mourn fish friend “ and be sad for 4 hours with “Noooo, Fish Friend! What kind of monster would proudly mount such a delightful creature on a wall? “
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    If your Sim drinks the "dyed cocktail" (from Eco Life) they will become splashed with paint and have a colorful moodlet for a couple of hours!
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Vampires can crush rocks to elements with their bare hands
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    I didn't know the best 'juice' was stashed in that globe thingy! :open_mouth:
    2GHZx6D.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I didn't know the best 'juice' was stashed in that globe thingy! :open_mouth:
    2GHZx6D.png

I knew, because those can be purshased in real life, at least, a small "decoration items" store sells them where I live.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If there are no objects in a pool and a sim pees in it with other sims swimming around, the other sims will get a Warm uncomfortable moodlet talking about a warm spot in the pool. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SpookyGnomesSpookyGnomes Posts: 31 Member
    I didn't know you can have Alien/Mermaid/Spellcaster/Vampire Hybrids.

Downloaded a household from the gallery to check it out. Sure enough, they have all the abilities of all four occults.
    They also have most aspirations and traits.

Whaaaat?! Now I must find this hybrid household!
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member

Downloaded a household from the gallery to check it out. Sure enough, they have all the abilities of all four occults.

What is it called
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

What is it called

I don't use them in my game, just checked them out. I have them saved in my 'Library', I could find out what they were called on the 'Gallery' if you like when I'm in-game.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

What is it called

I don't use them in my game, just checked them out. I have them saved in my 'Library', I could find out what they were called on the 'Gallery' if you like when I'm in-game.

Ok
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I made my own quad hybrids. I first used the Vampire trait & stat, then I picked the powers & weaknesses. After that, I used the Spellcaster trait & stat, then picked the perks. From there, I used the FakeAlien trait. Finally, the Mermaid trait.
    I have them all saved in the Gallery. You are welcomed to download them to play. Please just remember to say thank you to me.
    And have fun.🤗
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Wintermute wrote: »
    Reading an Authentic Birth Certificate from Buy Mode results in a Sim being unable to make out the words because they've faded.

This has me wondering if the same message appears if the Sim has since passed away and its ghost has been culled by the game.

This happens for ones not bought in buy mode and the sim being alive or dead ahs nothing to do with it. After so long you get a pop-up notification that "The writing your your birth certificate has faded away" and after that you can't read it anymore. I did 100 baby challenge and hung up all 100 certificates, I had it happen to about 2/3 of them over time, but the timing seemed different, some it happened while the babies born were as young as teens still, butother times it lasted years after theyd' died of old age.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Did you know?

That you CAN’T put candles on carrot cake, I tried everything moving the cake to the correct placement, another table, a counter etc
    😞
    edited September 2020
    If you click on the boat that is docked near the 20x15 lot in Bridleton Bay it it gives an option to “travel to lighthouse!” you sadly don’t see the animation of them getting on the boat, but thought I’d share! Also once you get to the Lighthouse, there’s a smaller boat docked next to it that if you click, let’s you “travel to the coast”!
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    When Sims walk on the sandy desert terrain in Oasis Springs, they leave footprints. This happened to my Sim while she was visiting Johnny Zest at his home.
    If there is a child in your household and there’s a vanity w/seat the kid can play with makeup and after the makeup actually shows up on their face very messy and they get an embarrassed mood! so cute
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    If there is a child in your household and there’s a vanity w/seat the kid can play with makeup and after the makeup actually shows up on their face very messy and they get an embarrassed mood! so cute

<3
    c3sxFQq.png
    Coconut27 wrote: »

<3
    c3sxFQq.png

It’s so cute!! And love their cc hair✨
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    If two toddlers play together on the buildem blocks table they get a "bonding with family over toys" moodlet.
    edited September 2020
    I m sure you all know of the smart speaker thing well if you have a high relationship with it you can set a wake up routine and if you have an even higher relationship you can ask about secret and it will give you 3 words and if you tell those words to an Alexa in the real world it will do something I cant remember what (if you do tell the three words to alexa please tell me what they do)
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I found out only recently that if a couple hug, embrace or kiss in front of an unflirty Sim, that Sim freaks out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top