Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    FstMarioFstMario Posts: 1 New Member
    Hellloo! I'm FstMario, or you can call me Mario for short. I haven't actually played any sims games other than the Sims Bustin' Out and Sims 4!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    FstMario wrote: »
    Hellloo! I'm FstMario, or you can call me Mario for short. I haven't actually played any sims games other than the Sims Bustin' Out and Sims 4!

Hello @FstMario :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, chatting with fellow simmers about the game and enjoy posting about what has been happening in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    aria_candyaria_candy Posts: 9 New Member
    Hellooo, i'm aria, and I only really started playing the sims in 2012-2013 with the sims 3. I've been obsessed ever since and haven't really been able to put it down since lol. That's it really, not much about me.
  • Options
    aria_candy wrote: »
    Hellooo, i'm aria, and I only really started playing the sims in 2012-2013 with the sims 3. I've been obsessed ever since and haven't really been able to put it down since lol. That's it really, not much about me.

Hello @aria_candy :) It is is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and have enjoyed simming ever since! Simming is very enjoyable and we always look forward to seeing what happens next in the lives of our sims!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading about the Sims from fellow simmers’ games on the threads, and enjoy posting about your own simming experiences too.
  • Options
    PinkCrushPinkCrush Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there. I’m PinkCrush. I became interested in the sims games when my cousin showed me the sims 3 when I was younger. I really enjoy the sims 4 and the sims mobile. I love the beach
  • Options
    PinkCrush wrote: »
    Hi there. I’m PinkCrush. I became interested in the sims games when my cousin showed me the sims 3 when I was younger. I really enjoy the sims 4 and the sims mobile. I love the beach

Hello @PinkCrush :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is special that your cousin introduced you to simming <3 It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 and the Sims Mobile. There are many parts of simming, from creating sims households, to building homes and venues, and enjoying watching our sims living their lives in our games! Simming is fun!
    Spending time at the Beach is great! It is nice relaxing in the sunshine, and enjoying the seaside air.
  • Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    edited March 2023
    n/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/an/a n/a
    Post edited by Smoochs on

You are loved!
  • Options
    Smoochs wrote: »
    Hiya! :D

Me:
    I'm Smoochs and I've only ever played The Sims 3 (Xbox, and for like a day, didn't like it much) and The Sims 4 (on PC, all the time)! You can find me under Sm00chS on The Sims 4 gallery!

In general, I'm just a depressed hippie girl who loves animals and happiness. Peace, love, and happiness to you all! <3

My Sims Legacy:
    My current (and hopefully longest) legacy is the Boland Legacy, starting with Lucille Boland.
    My plans for this legacy is to just keep the Boland name going for a long time and give Lucille a huge family tree. How many generations will there be? Will I break a record (doubtful)? What is the record anyways?

My Sims:
    Firstly, there's my Simself. It's just my best recreation of me and my dog in The Sims 4. No house or anything.

Then there's Lucille Boland. She's the first member of the Boland Legacy.
    She's an aspiring writer who's currently dating (and will hopefully be married and adopt a kid with) Katrina Caliente.

Anyways, I hope ya'll check out my gallery (where I'll mainly post about the Boland Legacy) and like my stuff! Peace!

Hello @Smoochs :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry to hear that you endure through times of depression :( I send hugs to you <3 Sometimes simming can help when living day by day with the effects of depression, as it gives an opportunity to take a break from real life and all that our day and life is holding.
    It is great that you have started a new Legacy challenge, and your founder is Lucille Boland. I hope that your challenge goes well and that you have many generations.
    It is very nice that you have created simselfs of you and your real dog. These sims would be very special for you to play in the game. With you loving animals, you would enjoy having Cats and Dogs pack in your game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    Thanks for that. :smile: :heart:

And I do have the Cats & Dogs pack! Thanks for mentioning it though! I hope to get more packs, but they can be pretty expensive (hoping to save up for the disc that give 2-3 packs in one at Wal-Mart). :smiley:

I haven't really started the Legacy challenge per say, I just call it that because I don't know what else to call it. No rules or anything (like, I've used rosebud and cas.fulleditmode a couple times, but I only ever give them up to 10,000).

What is the record for the longest Sims legacy though? :neutral: I can't find any info on it.

You are loved!
  • Options
    Smoochs wrote: »
    Thanks for that. :smile::heart:

And I do have the Cats & Dogs pack! Thanks for mentioning it though! I hope to get more packs, but they can be pretty expensive (hoping to save up for the disc that give 2-3 packs in one at Wal-Mart). :smiley:

I haven't really started the Legacy challenge per say, I just call it that because I don't know what else to call it. No rules or anything (like, I've used rosebud and cas.fulleditmode a couple times, but I only ever give them up to 10,000).

What is the record for the longest Sims legacy though? :neutral: I can't find any info on it.

You’re welcome :) I am not sure what the longest Legacy has been.
  • Options
    B3LL3ofD3STINYB3LL3ofD3STINY Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I am Belle, I really love to build very detailed homes and lots. Most of my play time is in build mode. I came here to find people looking for builds requests when I get a creative block.
  • Options
    Hi! I am Belle, I really love to build very detailed homes and lots. Most of my play time is in build mode. I came here to find people looking for builds requests when I get a creative block.

Hello @B3LL3ofD3STINY :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is a very nice way of expressing our creativity through the game and is fun also! We can enjoy bringing our design ideas into sims game form.
    It is very kind of you to offer to do the build requests of fellow simmers :) When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the builds section of the forums and post your offer to do build requests there.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-gallery
  • Options
    QuinnAzureQuinnAzure Posts: 8 New Member
    I have been a fan of the series for a long time. My love for the games originally stemmed from my love for interior design and finding new ways to kill off my sims. And before you act all shocked, you can't tell me that you didn't laugh when any one of your sims drowned in the pool after you got rid of the ladder.

That said, the reignited love for the games now stems from wanting to live vicariously through my sims, whether it is being a rock star, or having many pets.
  • Options
    QuinnAzure wrote: »
    I have been a fan of the series for a long time. My love for the games originally stemmed from my love for interior design and finding new ways to kill off my sims. And before you act all shocked, you can't tell me that you didn't laugh when any one of your sims drowned in the pool after you got rid of the ladder.

That said, the reignited love for the games now stems from wanting to live vicariously through my sims, whether it is being a rock star, or having many pets.

Hello @QuinnAzure :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been a simmer for a long time, and that you first simming as you enjoyed furnishing homes. You would have enjoyed playing many sims households over the time. and enjoyed furnishing their homes.
    It is great that we can live lives through our sims amd do a wide variety of things that we can’t do ourselves in our real lives. Our sims become very special to us as we watch their life stories develop in our games.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    LanetjeLanetje Posts: 29 Member
    Dear simmers!

I am Lane, a sims player since the 2000's and still loving the game. My favourite one to play so far is the sims 3. My favourite to build in is sims 4. Back in the days I used to have all the expansions for sims 1 on my 20GB harddisk. That meant that I could either choose to play the sims or I could install a bunch of other games, I, ofcourse, chose the sims.

Now I'm just mostly building base game lots (even when I have all the expansions). The reason for this is that I want other people to enjoy the sims like I did back in the day, because back then I didn't care so much for building. All I wanted to do was just play the game. So I make buildings that are accessible to everybody. (All furnished) So people can just jump into playing the sims and hopefully one day... they will contribute to the gallery like I do.
  • Options
    voodoocursedcatvoodoocursedcat Posts: 11 New Member
    Heyy :)
    I'm Lisa and I signed up because I love the sims, and want to share the love with others. I'll also try to help as much as possible with problems, the other people have (like if they're looking for cc or so). Looking forward to a great time!
  • Options
    yippiekayayyippiekayay Posts: 35 Member
    Hi all. I'm Yippiekayay, also known as (S)imagimary. I'm a the sims fan since the first game in 2000. I've spend a lot of hours with my sims - that's an understatement. Really, I play so much for such a long time, I can't imagine my life without this games.

I think sims 2 & 3 are tied in how much hours I spend on them. Currently back to the sims 4, after dropping the game because I had a hard time getting used to it, and really missed the open world from the sims 3. With city living, seasons and parenthood, the game finally feels right and I enjoy playing it now.

I'm more of a sim-maker than a builder. I'm not 'a box with a door and window' kind of builder, but mostly I'm just to impatient to finish a nice build. Which is kind of weird, because I really am patiënt in making just the right sim.
    image.png
    Visit my gameplay-stories blog at: https://simagimary.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Lanetje wrote: »
    Dear simmers!

I am Lane, a sims player since the 2000's and still loving the game. My favourite one to play so far is the sims 3. My favourite to build in is sims 4. Back in the days I used to have all the expansions for sims 1 on my 20GB harddisk. That meant that I could either choose to play the sims or I could install a bunch of other games, I, ofcourse, chose the sims.

Now I'm just mostly building base game lots (even when I have all the expansions). The reason for this is that I want other people to enjoy the sims like I did back in the day, because back then I didn't care so much for building. All I wanted to do was just play the game. So I make buildings that are accessible to everybody. (All furnished) So people can just jump into playing the sims and hopefully one day... they will contribute to the gallery like I do.

Hello @Lanetje :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very kind and thoughtful of you to build base game builds that are fully furnished, so as all simmers can download and enjoy using the very nice builds in their games, as they are playing the game. Simmers would enjoy having your very nice homes and community venues in their games.
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • Options
    Heyy :)
    I'm Lisa and I signed up because I love the sims, and want to share the love with others. I'll also try to help as much as possible with problems, the other people have (like if they're looking for cc or so). Looking forward to a great time!

Hello @voodoocursedcat :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and sharing abiut your simming experiences. It is very kind and thoughtful of you to want to help other simmers who may be having simming problems :)
  • Options
    Hi all. I'm Yippiekayay, also known as (S)imagimary. I'm a the sims fan since the first game in 2000. I've spend a lot of hours with my sims - that's an understatement. Really, I play so much for such a long time, I can't imagine my life without this games.

I think sims 2 & 3 are tied in how much hours I spend on them. Currently back to the sims 4, after dropping the game because I had a hard time getting used to it, and really missed the open world from the sims 3. With city living, seasons and parenthood, the game finally feels right and I enjoy playing it now.

I'm more of a sim-maker than a builder. I'm not 'a box with a door and window' kind of builder, but mostly I'm just to impatient to finish a nice build. Which is kind of weird, because I really am patiënt in making just the right sim.

Hello @yippiekayay :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original sims one. The many simming hours that you have spent playing, creating and building in the game over the time would have been very enjoyable and fun!
    It is very nice that you enjoy creating sims. It is enjoyable creating sims and sims households, and deciding on their traits, aspiration and giving them a background story. We can enjoy choosing outfits for each clothing category that we think will suit them. Then it is great seeing their life stories develop in our games!
  • Options
    NubianOnyxNubianOnyx Posts: 33 Member
    Hi My name is NubianOnyx and I only have experience playing Sims 1 and Sims 3. Its a great escape for me given my line of work. I am a counselor that works with at risk youth with behavioral issues. I love my work, but it takes a toll sometimes. I love playing sims and creating my own characters, storylines, and worlds. :)
  • Options
    Molly_SimmerMolly_Simmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I've been playing the Sims 3 since I found it in Target! But I learned about 2 years ago that the Sims 4 came out! Me and my bestie used to play it everyday. I know so much about the Sims 4 but I have a plea. Can you please make Seasons for Console? I also found out that July 31 or tomorrow Cats and dogs comes out for Console! Yay! Don't have my Xbox one yet or my game or packs but I'm saving up! 113$ out of 220$! :D
  • Options
    NubianOnyx wrote: »
    Hi My name is NubianOnyx and I only have experience playing Sims 1 and Sims 3. Its a great escape for me given my line of work. I am a counselor that works with at risk youth with behavioral issues. I love my work, but it takes a toll sometimes. I love playing sims and creating my own characters, storylines, and worlds. :)

Hello @NubianOnyx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very caring and kind work that you do as a counsellor <3 Your support and help given to the youth would be of deep help and give encouragement to them. It would though be quite tiring on you and be stressful . It is great that you enjoy playing The Sims as a fun and enjoyable break from real life and all that the day has held. It is very nice seeing how the background stories that we have given to our sims develop in the game!
  • Options
    Hello! I've been playing the Sims 3 since I found it in Target! But I learned about 2 years ago that the Sims 4 came out! Me and my bestie used to play it everyday. I know so much about the Sims 4 but I have a plea. Can you please make Seasons for Console? I also found out that July 31 or tomorrow Cats and dogs comes out for Console! Yay! Don't have my Xbox one yet or my game or packs but I'm saving up! 113$ out of 220$! :D

Hello @Molly_Simmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you play Sims 3 and 4 . You and your best friend would have had fun chatting about The Sims and about your sims households that you had in your games.
    SinGuruLegacy has confirmed that Seasons is also coming to the console version! :)
    https://simsvip.com/2018/07/29/the-sims-4-seasons-confirmed-for-playstation-4-and-xbox-one/
    Your saving for the Xbox one is going so well! You are over half way! You will soon be able to buy it :)
  • Options
    NubianOnyxNubianOnyx Posts: 33 Member
    @rosemow Thank You! B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top