Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    halpal1212halpal1212 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey there! My name is Hallie and I just joined the Sims Forums today! I love to build houses - I'm a huge fan of TheSimSupply and Deligracy on YouTube! Right now I'm working on my interior design skills, which are severely lacking - but I can't wait to get inspiration from some of the lovely people on here. :)
  • Options
    halpal1212halpal1212 Posts: 30 Member
    Also, I started playing the original Sims game back when I was in elementary school and have played every installment since. The game has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and I'm so glad that I now have a place where I can discuss it with others! :)
  • Options
    PromiseC29PromiseC29 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi everyone,

I'm Promise and I been a sim fan since it started. Stop playing for awhile but now getting back into Sims4. Love all the creations in the gallery. I love going to work with my sims. I love decorating and building in the sims. I work for Corrections and pretty shy.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    halpal1212 wrote: »
    Hey there! My name is Hallie and I just joined the Sims Forums today! I love to build houses - I'm a huge fan of TheSimSupply and Deligracy on YouTube! Right now I'm working on my interior design skills, which are severely lacking - but I can't wait to get inspiration from some of the lovely people on here. :)
    halpal1212 wrote: »
    Also, I started playing the original Sims game back when I was in elementary school and have played every installment since. The game has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and I'm so glad that I now have a place where I can discuss it with others! :)

Hello @halpal1212 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is an enjoyable way of bringing our own creativity to the game, and is fun also! It is a great to look at the homes and venues of fellow simmers and get building ideas and tips!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 when at school, and from then on simming has been a part of your life. You would have enjoyed playing many households over the time, and enjoyed building a variety of homes for them to enjoy living in.
    I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forum threads about your simming experiences.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    PromiseC29 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm Promise and I been a sim fan since it started. Stop playing for awhile but now getting back into Sims4. Love all the creations in the gallery. I love going to work with my sims. I love decorating and building in the sims. I work for Corrections and pretty shy.

Hello @PromiseC29 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been a sims fan ever since the release of the original The Sims. Each version of The Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play! It is great that after a break you are back now to Sims 4 simming. It is enjoyable looking at the creations that are in the Gallery! The simming community is very creative in the builds that they create! It is very nice that we can enjoy downloading the sims households, homes and venues to also enjoy playing and having in our own games!
    Decorating and building are special parts of Simming! It is nice that we can bring our building design and interior decor ideas in to the game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    sralfesralfe Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Siobhan. I'm a MA student in History and I've been playing sims for over 10 years now and still so in love!

I remember first playing it with my best friend on Sims 1 for PC and accidentally killing off a family via fire - cue two very upset 8 year olds! :D

I love to create backstories for all my Sims - my most recent is a very romantic kleptomaniac sim who loves to party, so she kinda comes to parties, seduces everyone and then 'borrows' their stuff :D

Currently in a debate over whether to get Spa Day or Jungle Adventure as part of my bundle, so any opinions on them are welcome!
  • Options
    sralfe wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm Siobhan. I'm a MA student in History and I've been playing sims for over 10 years now and still so in love!

I remember first playing it with my best friend on Sims 1 for PC and accidentally killing off a family via fire - cue two very upset 8 year olds! :D

I love to create backstories for all my Sims - my most recent is a very romantic kleptomaniac sim who loves to party, so she kinda comes to parties, seduces everyone and then 'borrows' their stuff :D

Currently in a debate over whether to get Spa Day or Jungle Adventure as part of my bundle, so any opinions on them are welcome!

Hello @sralfe :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your History studies continue to go well. You would enjoy simming as a restful break from your studies.
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It was special that you and your best friend played the Sims together. It would have been very upsetting for you to see the family killed by fire! :'(
    It is great that you create backstories for your sims. It would specialness to your game, as you see their life develop
    These guides to the games packs may help you. Both packs are great!
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-jungle-adventure-guide/
    https://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-spa-day-game-guide/
  • Options
    ActualFannibalActualFannibal Posts: 44 Member
    Hi all, I'm Olivia. I got into the Sims after watching Dan and Phil play the Sims 4 (yes, I'm one of those people) but I actually bought the Sims 3 first because it was cheaper. My first ever Sim household was Yukki and Yuno from Mirai Nikki (yes, I'm also one of THOSE people) and Sims 3 was my preferred title until Vampires and City Living were released and I finally got sick of the Sims 3's technical problems. My other addiction is Bloodborne, because I enjoy suffering and I never stopped being an edgy 12-year-old who loves gothic horror and Lovecraft.
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm Olivia. I got into the Sims after watching Dan and Phil play the Sims 4 (yes, I'm one of those people) but I actually bought the Sims 3 first because it was cheaper. My first ever Sim household was Yukki and Yuno from Mirai Nikki (yes, I'm also one of THOSE people) and Sims 3 was my preferred title until Vampires and City Living were released and I finally got sick of the Sims 3's technical problems. My other addiction is Bloodborne, because I enjoy suffering and I never stopped being an edgy 12-year-old who loves gothic horror and Lovecraft.

Hello @ActualFannibal :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you discovered about simming, by watching simming YouTube videos, then that led you onto buying Sims 3. It is great that the release of the Vampires and City Living packs then encouraged and led you onto playing Sims 4. You would enjoy having vampires in your game and having your sims living in apartments.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences .
  • Options
    sinsimmersinsimmer Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone!

I made this account to look for CC (maxis match, definitely) on the forums. I have found great creators like AH00B and SimpleSimmer and downloaded like all of their hairs. I have been playing Sims since Sims 2 on PS2, this was my first sims game and I remember the house by the beach and killing everyone who lived there (I was a mean child)! I also remember Felicity so well, I don't know why. At the same time as this, I played Urbz: Sims in the City - I LOVED this game, it was a bit slow and the graphics were definitely not good but it was such a good game! I remember levelling my sim to about level 100 and my brother turned off the Playstation and I lost her forever! :'( I then went on to play Sims 2 on DS, however this wasn't really good because it was so different to the normal Sims - it was like a bunch of tasks and missions you had to do. After this, my sister gave me Sims 3 on DS - this was good however I didn't really play it. My first proper Sims game was Sims 4 - I find it so fun. I love building houses and planning the layout but I'm not good at furnishing the houses (but once I put my mind to it, I find it okay). I like building houses and making sims more than playing them.

I am currently building my dream house mansion (looks terrible!!) and practising furnishing in the FountainView Penthouse in San Myshuno's Arts Quarter. This penthouse is for an aspiring artist called Georgia Rose (basic name, ikr) which I want her to sell paintings and maybe own a cafe.
  • Options
    sinsimmersinsimmer Posts: 40 Member
    Sorry this is another post by me but I don't know how to edit the original comment I posted!

My favourite packs added to Sims 4 have to be City Living, Cats and Dogs and Seasons (however, I haven't really played this much). I also think the Parenthood pack was great, but even better - Vampires! I love playing as a vampire and turning Sims into vampires (mwahaha). Another pack I liked was Spa Day - the building items in this are amazing.
  • Options
    sinsimmer wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I made this account to look for CC (maxis match, definitely) on the forums. I have found great creators like AH00B and SimpleSimmer and downloaded like all of their hairs. I have been playing Sims since Sims 2 on PS2, this was my first sims game and I remember the house by the beach and killing everyone who lived there (I was a mean child)! I also remember Felicity so well, I don't know why. At the same time as this, I played Urbz: Sims in the City - I LOVED this game, it was a bit slow and the graphics were definitely not good but it was such a good game! I remember levelling my sim to about level 100 and my brother turned off the Playstation and I lost her forever! :'( I then went on to play Sims 2 on DS, however this wasn't really good because it was so different to the normal Sims - it was like a bunch of tasks and missions you had to do. After this, my sister gave me Sims 3 on DS - this was good however I didn't really play it. My first proper Sims game was Sims 4 - I find it so fun. I love building houses and planning the layout but I'm not good at furnishing the houses (but once I put my mind to it, I find it okay). I like building houses and making sims more than playing them.

I am currently building my dream house mansion (looks terrible!!) and practising furnishing in the FountainView Penthouse in San Myshuno's Arts Quarter. This penthouse is for an aspiring artist called Georgia Rose (basic name, ikr) which I want her to sell paintings and maybe own a cafe.
    sinsimmer wrote: »
    Sorry this is another post by me but I don't know how to edit the original comment I posted!

My favourite packs added to Sims 4 have to be City Living, Cats and Dogs and Seasons (however, I haven't really played this much). I also think the Parenthood pack was great, but even better - Vampires! I love playing as a vampire and turning Sims into vampires (mwahaha). Another pack I liked was Spa Day - the building items in this are amazing.

Hello @sinsimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2 on ps2, then that led you on to playing other console versions of The Sims, and now Sims 4. Building is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming! I hope that you continue to enjoy building your dream house mansion :) It would be a very special home! I am sure that it would look very nice :) It is great that you are currently furnishing the FountainView Penthouse. I hope that Georgia goes well selling her paintings and running a cafe if she opens that business..
    The packs that you own and are your favourites are great! They add many special features, activities, and build mode and cas items to the game!
  • Options
    GildedDiscourseGildedDiscourse Posts: 60 Member
    Hello, I'm GildedDiscourse. I've been simming since the Original sims came out as a child & have been playing the Sims 4 since its release. I've been building and sharing on the gallery for a while. Had a small hiatus this last month and only now starting to get back into it. Missed a lot I think. I have a- unique style when it comes to building lots & creating sims, I guess. Lots of fantasy, period and quirky builds. Lots of detail. I'm a stickler for detail. MOO and Debug are my friends. Met some really nice people though. Never really thought about the forums as I don't really socialize much. But decided to give it a try. Thank you for inviting me here to say hello.
    rBjvmwv.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, I'm GildedDiscourse. I've been simming since the Original sims came out as a child & have been playing the Sims 4 since its release. I've been building and sharing on the gallery for a while. Had a small hiatus this last month and only now starting to get back into it. Missed a lot I think. I have a- unique style when it comes to building lots & creating sims, I guess. Lots of fantasy, period and quirky builds. Lots of detail. I'm a stickler for detail. MOO and Debug are my friends. Met some really nice people though. Never really thought about the forums as I don't really socialize much. But decided to give it a try. Thank you for inviting me here to say hello.

Hello @GildedDiscourse :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and have been Sims 4 simming since it’s release. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming over the time :) It is great that you share your builds on the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy downloading and having your creative creations in their game. Your builds and sims households style sound great! Moo and debug are very helpful cheats! They help us to express our creativity in a variety of new ways!
  • Options
    FloralWaterFloralWater Posts: 14 New Member
    Hellooo ! I'm Floral and currently play sims 4 on console. I don't have a computer or anything so, console is the next best thing. I've always wanted to play the sims 3 but never got a chance, so when sims 4 was announced on PS4, I was so excited! I love creating sims and building homes, even if I'm not very good at it. I joined the sims community here simply so I can gain ideas and such!
  • Options
    Hellooo ! I'm Floral and currently play sims 4 on console. I don't have a computer or anything so, console is the next best thing. I've always wanted to play the sims 3 but never got a chance, so when sims 4 was announced on PS4, I was so excited! I love creating sims and building homes, even if I'm not very good at it. I joined the sims community here simply so I can gain ideas and such!

Hello @FloralWater :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you play the console version of Sims 4. It would have been very exciting for you when you first started simming on ps4! Simming is fun!
    Creating Sims and building homes are very special and enjoyable parts of simming! They are great ways of expressing our creativity through the game!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads and find helpful tips and ideas for playing the game.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    GreatMarioSimsGreatMarioSims Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm Matthew, an 18-year old Sims player who first played The Sims 4 in 2015 just in time for my 15th birthday. It's hard to believe that I played the game for about 3 years now! Goodness, what a milestone! I also like computers and technology as well as electronic dance music! That's all I have to say for myself. I hope to have some fun in The Sims Forum with all you WONDERFUL Simmers out there!
  • Options
    I'm Matthew, an 18-year old Sims player who first played The Sims 4 in 2015 just in time for my 15th birthday. It's hard to believe that I played the game for about 3 years now! Goodness, what a milestone! I also like computers and technology as well as electronic dance music! That's all I have to say for myself. I hope to have some fun in The Sims Forum with all you WONDERFUL Simmers out there!

Hello @GreatMarioSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 in 2015 and have now played it for three years. You would have enjoyed spending may enjoyable simming hours playing, creating and building over the last 3 years!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and posting on the threads about the Sims from your games.
  • Options
    WolfannaHWolfannaH Posts: 2 New Member
    Honestly, the only reason I'm here is because of Lifesimmers Generations Let's Play. I saw that, then continued to beg my parents for the game and I haven't gone away ever since.
  • Options
    WolfannaH wrote: »
    Honestly, the only reason I'm here is because of Lifesimmers Generations Let's Play. I saw that, then continued to beg my parents for the game and I haven't gone away ever since.

Hello @WolfannaH :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that watching the simming YouTube videos led you to buying and playing the Sims yourself! It started you becoming a simmer, and having many enjoyable simming times ever since!
  • Options
    Equisim_2018Equisim_2018 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi all, sorry i'm a bit late to the party! I play the sims 3 on my desktop and after a recent graphics card update, i'm loving it even more. I tend to use it for the horses if i'm totally honest, so i've started creating my own markings in PS (I never sell for real money or DA points), have created a world (I would love for CAW to be finished properly with a better layout etc, EA have had a lot of money from me lol.

I use pose player a lot. I made my first pose with blender last night. I don't suppose anyone could advise me on why my s3pe resource tab isn't clickable though as I need to access it to import the file to convert to a sims 3 pack. I noticed there was an update for the s3pe, so I downloaded that in case that was the issue but sadly still having the same issue.

I haven't bought the sims 4 just yet as I am really enjoying TS3 with the horses. I would love it if EA did release an equestrian pack. They could make a ridiculous amount of money from horse expansions if they had the option to make your own templates with better in game sliders (see, they could have an expansion with sliders, markings in game like I do with Photoshop and tack etc, without us needing to install too much external CC, I really think they're missing out on a big opportunity but I can only imagine their toc's being breached by so many might be the reason they haven't yet.

Right, i'll stop waffling for now!
  • Options
    Ps. Forget my question about s3pe, i've just figured it out lol. *creeps out of room bright red*
  • Options
    Hi all, sorry i'm a bit late to the party! I play the sims 3 on my desktop and after a recent graphics card update, i'm loving it even more. I tend to use it for the horses if i'm totally honest, so i've started creating my own markings in PS (I never sell for real money or DA points), have created a world (I would love for CAW to be finished properly with a better layout etc, EA have had a lot of money from me lol.

I use pose player a lot. I made my first pose with blender last night. I don't suppose anyone could advise me on why my s3pe resource tab isn't clickable though as I need to access it to import the file to convert to a sims 3 pack. I noticed there was an update for the s3pe, so I downloaded that in case that was the issue but sadly still having the same issue.

I haven't bought the sims 4 just yet as I am really enjoying TS3 with the horses. I would love it if EA did release an equestrian pack. They could make a ridiculous amount of money from horse expansions if they had the option to make your own templates with better in game sliders (see, they could have an expansion with sliders, markings in game like I do with Photoshop and tack etc, without us needing to install too much external CC, I really think they're missing out on a big opportunity but I can only imagine their toc's being breached by so many might be the reason they haven't yet.

Right, i'll stop waffling for now!

Hello @Equisim_2018 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing with horses in Sims 3. It is very special that you have created your own markings and designed a world in CAW ! That is great ! It is exciting that you created your first pose yesterday in blender! You are very creative! These things would add even more specialness to your game as you play it.
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow I hope to get my website sorted out with downloadable markings, poses and worlds but I have a long way to go with them to be good enough :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow I hope to get my website sorted out with downloadable markings, poses and worlds but I have a long way to go with them to be good enough :)

You’re welcome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top