Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    Hi, I'm new and weird and impatient. I love Simming! I've made a ton of worlds on my Sims4 game, and all have got a ton of work put into them. I hope you guys can tolerate my weirdness!

Hello @FutureSunflower :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have designed many worlds in your Sims 4 game. It is enjoyable building homes and venues, and having our sims live there or enjoy visiting the venues.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences .
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    majibbymajibby Posts: 285 Member
    I'm just another simmer :D nothing special.
    tumblr_nw3ktlrH801uimnd6o1_400.gif

"I got it at the Hot Topical"
  • Options
    majibby wrote: »
    I'm just another simmer :D nothing special.

Hello @majibby :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Every simmer is very special! We all enjoy playing The Sims games in our own uniquely special way ! Some simmers prefer building, other simmers prefer playing in live mode rather than building, whilst other simmers enjoy spending time creating in CAS. It is exciting that there are simmers all over the world all sharing the same enjoyable activity, which is simming!
  • Options
    JENNIFERZ77JENNIFERZ77 Posts: 126 Member
    Hi all!!!! I started playing Sims in 2013. I was a very avid addicted player lol. Well real life got demanding and I had to take a break for a while I am now back again. I am currently having problems getting my expansion packs to play but I am having fun downloading and getting ready to go full swing into the game.
  • Options
    Hi all!!!! I started playing Sims in 2013. I was a very avid addicted player lol. Well real life got demanding and I had to take a break for a while I am now back again. I am currently having problems getting my expansion packs to play but I am having fun downloading and getting ready to go full swing into the game.

Hello @JENNIFERZ77 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming in 2013. Welcome back to simming! I hope that you will soon be able to sort out your Ep issues and can enjoy playing them in your game.
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    Hello!

I just joined this forum since I wanted to talk to other players more :smile: I'm a 20-year-old young woman who has been playing the sims games since 2005 or so. I started with the original The Sims and now I'm playing both TS3 and TS4. I've pretty much grown up with these games :smiley: I'm a linguistic student from Finland (speaking many languages, so English is not a problem :wink:)

Nowadays I love downloading custom content to my game and creating sims. Mostly I play with families and love legacies and building family trees. For TS3 I have almost every expansion pack and for TS4 I have City Living that I just bought a few days ago as I got a new laptop :smile:

Other than playing I love to edit videos and I have a youtube channel (Mirka Karoliina) where I post my videos. I study Finno-Ugric languages at the University of Helsinki and in September I'm going to study in Budapest, Hungary as an exchange student :smile:
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    Hello!

I just joined this forum since I wanted to talk to other players more :smile: I'm a young woman who has been playing the sims games since 2005 or so. I started with the original The Sims and now I'm playing both TS3 and TS4. I've pretty much grown up with these games :smiley: I'm a linguistic student from Finland (speaking many languages, so English is not a problem :wink:)

Nowadays I love downloading custom content to my game and creating sims. Mostly I play with families and love legacies and building family trees. For TS3 I have almost every expansion pack and for TS4 I have City Living that I just bought a few days ago as I got a new laptop :smile:

Other than playing I love to edit videos and I have a youtube channel (Mirka Karoliina) where I post my videos. I study Finno-Ugric languages at the University of Helsinki and in September I'm going to study in Budapest, Hungary as an exchange student :smile:

Hello @MirkaKaroliina :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2005 , when you started playing the original Sims 1, and now play Sims 3 and 4. You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours simming over the time! Simming is fun!
    I hope that your studies are going well. It is exciting that you are going to spend time as an exchange student in Hungary in September! It will be a very special experience for you, studying in another country.
    Legacies are a special part of simming ! It is very nice seeing the new generation of children and watching them grow up in our games.
    It is very nice that you have a new laptop! You woiuld enjoy simming on it!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    SamchibiSamchibi Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi there! :) I'm Samantha, a 22 year old girl from the Netherlands. I've been playing since the Sims 1, but to be honest. I was very young so I can't remember a lot haha. I've played the Sims 2 and 3 very often, more than my mom wanted me to. Oops. I haven't played the Sims 4 that much, because I was so busy with school, until I was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) in June last year. I couldn't go to school anymore, so since a few months, I play the Sims 4 a lot. It makes me happy and I love doing it, even though I'm not the best Simmer in the world haha.

I recently discovered Sims YouTube channels and I love watching them! I also want to do more challenges, but there are so many that's it's hard to choose one haha.

Nice to meet you all! :heart:
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Samchibi wrote: »
    Hi there! :) I'm Samantha, a girl from the Netherlands. I've been playing since the Sims 1, but to be honest. I was very young so I can't remember a lot haha. I've played the Sims 2 and 3 very often, more than my mom wanted me to. Oops. I haven't played the Sims 4 that much, because I was so busy with school, until I was diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) in June last year. I couldn't go to school anymore, so since a few months, I play the Sims 4 a lot. It makes me happy and I love doing it, even though I'm not the best Simmer in the world haha.

I recently discovered Sims YouTube channels and I love watching them! I also want to do more challenges, but there are so many that's it's hard to choose one haha.

Nice to meet you all! :heart:

Hello @Samchibi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since the original Sims 1, then that led you to play the later versions also.
    I send hugs to you <3 as you live with multiple sclerosis and it's effects on your day by day living. Simming is a great way of allowing us a break from real life and all that it is holding. It can help us as we endure through health issues. It is fun also!
    It is enjoyable watching simming YouTube videos! We can learn many helpful tips about the game as we watch them!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,300 Member
    Just a reminder to any New Members:
    - Please do not post personal information (i.e. your age, contact info, personal pictures, etc.). We have many community members who are underage and we need to do our best to protect them.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest
  • Options
    CoAlphaMareCoAlphaMare Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey simmers! My name is Mary & i really enjoy online gaming! Before i had my Mac (which is bittersweet since it's a nice computer but i can't play some MMO games i used to play a lot :| ) I enjoyed games like Grand Fantasia and WLO. Sims has always been a top favorite of mine! Currently waiting for Sims 4 to download but unfortunately i have to share the wifi so who knows when i can actually play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Sims 2 will have to do! I'm very social and enjoy meeting new people!
  • Options
    Hey simmers! My name is Mary & i really enjoy online gaming! Before i had my Mac (which is bittersweet since it's a nice computer but i can't play some MMO games i used to play a lot :| ) I enjoyed games like Grand Fantasia and WLO. Sims has always been a top favorite of mine! Currently waiting for Sims 4 to download but unfortunately i have to share the wifi so who knows when i can actually play it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Sims 2 will have to do! I'm very social and enjoy meeting new people!

Hello @CoAlphaMare :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that your sims 4 will finish downloading very soon! Happy Sims 4 simming when it has downloaded!
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game. The guides may help you as your start playing Sims 4.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    My names Eric and I technically joint during the Sims 2.

Loved the game and with every EP it felt amazing. I also partook in TS1 and its probably for me the most stylish and fun one!
    My personal favourites are TS2 and TS4 with TS1 having the style advantage! TS3 for me felt the worst as I never felt like I could make good female sims and only males were relevant. In TS4 both genders feel really fun.

Me in general I pretty much play a huge amount of games. Sims is the only game I play but I do love it!
  • Options
    My names Eric and I technically joint during the Sims 2.

Loved the game and with every EP it felt amazing. I also partook in TS1 and its probably for me the most stylish and fun one!
    My personal favourites are TS2 and TS4 with TS1 having the style advantage! TS3 for me felt the worst as I never felt like I could make good female sims and only males were relevant. In TS4 both genders feel really fun.

Me in general I pretty much play a huge amount of games. Sims is the only game I play but I do love it!

Hello @SimlishPopstar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and you have also been playing the other versions of the game too. The Ep packs add great features , venues, activities , build /buy mode and cas items to the game!
    Simming is fun!
  • Options
    SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @SimlishPopstar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and you have also been playing the other versions of the game too. The Ep packs add great features , venues, activities , build /buy mode and cas items to the game!
    > Simming is fun!
    > Happy simming! :)

nice to meet you too rosemow, you are sweet heart! The EP packs are incredible fun!
    Happy simming to you too!
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @SimlishPopstar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2, and you have also been playing the other versions of the game too. The Ep packs add great features , venues, activities , build /buy mode and cas items to the game!
    > Simming is fun!
    > Happy simming! :)

nice to meet you too rosemow, you are sweet heart! The EP packs are incredible fun!
    Happy simming to you too!

Thankyou :)
  • Options
    stellasennastellasenna Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello! I am Kate (Ignore my username :) ) I started playing the sims when the Sims 2 came out.

My sister introduced me to it a few years ago and now I am basically addicted.
    I enjoy all of the expansion packs and I get amazed with how people are able to create such amazing content.
    I am a fan of Korean music and I am currently studying it.

I hope to continue playing the Sims for a long time. :)
  • Options
    Hello! I am Kate (Ignore my username :) ) I started playing the sims when the Sims 2 came out.

My sister introduced me to it a few years ago and now I am basically addicted.
    I enjoy all of the expansion packs and I get amazed with how people are able to create such amazing content.
    I am a fan of Korean music and I am currently studying it.

I hope to continue playing the Sims for a long time. :)

Hello @stellasenna :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 2, and it was very special that your sister introduced you to playing <3 It is great that you are both simmers! You would enjoy chatting about the sims in your games! The expansion packs that have come with the game have brought lots of great features and items to the game!
    There are so many creatively designed creations on the Gallery!
    It is nice that you are doing studies on Korean music. It would be enjoyable and interesting to learn more about it.
  • Options
    tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    Hi i'm Felecite, and I've played The Sims games in reverse order (4,3,2, like that.) :)

I found out about The Sims almost 5 years ago when I started watching those sims music videos that people would make, and ever since then I've been a huge fan of the series. <3
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • Options
    tiamia wrote: »
    Hi i'm Felecite, and I've played The Sims games in reverse order (4,3,2, like that.) :)

I found out about The Sims almost 5 years ago when I started watching those sims music videos that people would make, and ever since then I've been a huge fan of the series. <3

Hello @tiamia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4, and then you played the other preceding versions. All the versions are fun and enjoyable to play!
    It is great you discovered The Sims through simming YouTube videos. Some simmers are so very creative the way that they make music videos using their sims!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about your simming experiences .
  • Options
    tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    @rosemow Thank you! <3
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    I'm a returning simmer of some notoriety...

Okay, I'm famous for being a massive jerk. Not undeservedly, either.

Returning after some time in therapy. It was needed. Plus, working on sims when not working in real life.

Let's pray I don't make the same mistakes I once did.
  • Options
    I'm a returning simmer of some notoriety...

Okay, I'm famous for being a massive jerk. Not undeservedly, either.

Returning after some time in therapy. It was needed. Plus, working on sims when not working in real life.

Let's pray I don't make the same mistakes I once did.

Hello @TanyaRubirose :) Welcome back to the forums.
    Simming is very enjoyable to do when not working. It allows a break from the pressures and stress that real life work can sometimes involve. It is fun too!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    SchnapsPeachSchnapsPeach Posts: 58 Member
    Hi, my name is Olga. I'm from Germany, and I fell in love with the Sims Series starting with the very first game and played ever since. I'm mostly into building and storytelling. Sadly the german community is not the most active, but I'm hoping to meet some like-minded simmers here on the US board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top